because the code didn't go through properly. whenever i visited those pages it showed the code and not the content of the code—This unsigned comment was made by Afeghk (talk • contribs) 11:39, 2011 August 9
- The page got cached on the server; just rebuild it and it'll work fine, you don't need to change anything.
- Either click "edit", change nothing, click "publish".
- Or you could click the 'refresh' tab (not the one on your browser, the one on the wikia page, next to Edit, History, Follow, etc)
- or add '&action=purge' (no quotes) to the end of the URL and click enter.
- Any one of those 3 should fix the page.
- Tell me if any of them don't work. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 05:20, August 9, 2011 (UTC)