|Publisher(s)||Konami Digital Entertainment|
|Platform(s)||iOS / Android|
The first hints at the application came from the CEDEC 2018 game developer's conference, where Konami showcased an A.I.-based image recognition system capable of distinguishing over 9000 different Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. The application was first revealed at Jump Victory Carnival 2019 under the name "Project Code Neuron", and fully unveiled at Jump Festa 2019. Yu-Gi-Oh! NEURON was released for the OCG on June 29, 2020. There was no indication as to whether the application would be available worldwide, but it was abruptly revealed to be available for the TCG on July 29, 2020.
- Duel support with timer, LP tracker, counters, dice rolls, coin tosses and background music. The app can also simulate a player's opening hand.
- Quick and easy Deck registration with the use of image recognition technology for up to 20 cards at a time.
- Powerful Deck Editor to build and share with others.
- Comprehensive card database, including convenient search and tracking features. The database is available in up to eight languages.
- Latest Forbidden & Limited List information, showing the changes to the list from the previous one and including a link to the official page.
- Access to the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! news and product information from Konami.
- It can be linked to the player's Card Game ID, which is a requirement to use the application in official Organized Play.
- Pharaoh Atem (June 26, 2020). "Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron Release Date Announcement". YGOrganization. Retrieved August 1, 2020.
- Satchmo (July 29, 2020). "Yu-Gi-Oh NEURON". YGOrganization. Retrieved August 1, 2020.
- NeoArkadia (August 24, 2018). "Konami Staff Develop Powerful Image Recognition Technology". YGOrganization. Retrieved August 1, 2020.
- Satchmo (July 19, 2019). "Jump Victory Carnival News!". YGOrganization. Retrieved August 1, 2020.
- Joenen (December 21, 2019). "Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron". YGOrganization. Retrieved August 1, 2020.