Card Appearances:Infernal Dragon
- In episode 95, Zane Truesdale uses this card during his Duel against Syrus. He summons this card on the first turn of the duel. Syrus then uses "Truckroid" to attack and destroy this card. Syrus then activates the effect of "Truckroid", equipping this card onto "Truckroid" and increase the ATK of "Truckroid" by this card's ATK. After "Truckroid" is destroyed by the effect of "Exploder Dragon", this card is destroyed. Zane then activates "Quick Summon" to Normal Summon "Cyberdark Horn" during the Battle Phase. Zane then activates the effect of "Cyberdark Horn" to take this card from his Graveyard and equip it to "Cyberdark Horn", increasing the latter's ATK by this card's ATK. Later Zane sends this card and "Exploder Dragon" to the Graveyard in order to activate "Warp Beam".
- In episode 128, Zane uses this card during his Duel against Jesse Anderson. He sends this card from his hand to the Graveyard via the effect of "Cyber Ouroboros". After Zane summons "Cyberdark Dragon" via "Polymerization", he activates the effect of "Cyberdark Dragon" to take this card from his Graveyard, equip it to "Cyberdark Dragon", and increase the ATK of "Cyberdark Dragon" by this card's ATK. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 137, this card is shown in a flashback Zane has when he reminds Syrus on the latter Dueling him, so he could bring him back to his original self.
- In episode 160, Trueman uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He activates "Future Fusion" to send this card, "Rare Metal Dragon", "Spear Dragon", "Spirit Ryu", and "Des Volstgalph" from his Deck to the Graveyard and Fusion Summon Five-Headed Dragon on his second Standby Phase after "Future Fusion's" activation. Trueman then activates "Dragon's Mirror" to banish this card, "Rare Metal Dragon", "Spear Dragon", "Spirit Ryu", and "Des Volstgalph" from his Graveyard and Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon".
- In episode 163, Zane uses this card during his duel against Makoto Inotsume. He summons this card on the first turn of the duel. On Zane's next turn, this card attacks directly, but Makoto activates "Call of the Haunted" to revive "Drillago". A replay occurs and Zane uses this card to attack and destroy "Drillago". On Zane's End Phase, this card is destroyed due to its first effect (as it attacked this turn). Due to the effect of "DNA Erasure Magic", this card is banished instead of being sent to the Graveyard.
- In episode 164, this card can be seen in Syrus Truesdale's thoughts when he explains to Makoto Inotsume that he, Zane, and Jaden Yuki will continue to grow despite the odds and his Deck will also keep searching for ways to evolve better.