Card Tips:Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast
- This card can be Special Summoned via "Summoner of Illusions" to later trigger its effect.
- By using "Branch!", both "Berfomet" and "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" can be Special Summoned when this card is destroyed.
- By having 3 "Phantom Beast Cross-Wing" in your Graveyard, this card's ATK will become 3000.
- After this card is destroyed, revive one of its two Fusion Materials through its effect, then use "Call of the Haunted" to revive "Chimera" itself, so when it's destroyed again, the process can be repeated again. This will ensure there will almost always have a monster on the field.
- Another option instead of "Call of the Haunted" is "Time Machine", as it grants the virtually the same effect, but without the weakness of "Call of the Haunted"; if the Trap Card is destroyed, so is the monster equipped with it.
- "Miracle's Wake" is another possible option to revive "Chimera" if it was destroyed that turn, granting the same effect as "Call of the Haunted" and "Time Machine" would.
- Equip this card with "Horn of the Phantom Beast" to not only boost its power to a respectable 2900 ATK, but every time it destroys a monster, a new card is drawn.
- After you bring back one of this card's Fusion Materials, you can use it to help summon a Rank 4 or Rank 5 Xyz monster.