- This card can be searched by "Megaroid City", "Super Vehicroid - Mobile Base", "Fusion Deployment", "Fusion Conscription", "Fusion Reserve", "Gear Gigant X", "UFOroid", "Biofalcon", "Machina Armored Unit", "Flying Kamakiri #1", "Kujakujaku", "Shrine of Mist Valley", "Divine Wind of Mist Valley", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- "Gyroid" has great psynergy when combined with "Kaiser Colosseum".
- Give this card "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce". This halves its ATK power to 500, opening it up for "Machine Duplication".
- Attack a monster that with same ATK as "Gyroid" (1000 ATK normally). Normally both monsters would be destoryed but in this case "Gyroid" won't and your opponent's monster will.
- It is very easy to use this card with "Supercharge", as you can be sure that it will be in face up defense position if your opponent has more than one monster.
- This is a good early game card to play, especially on your first turn. Even though it's lacking in stats, the ability to survive one attack per turn makes it a good early stall Monster. It will force your opponent to attack it twice in order to destroy it.
- Another strategy to really cause a headache for your opponent is to Special Summon "Gyroid" then use "Inferno Reckless Summon" to summon two more copies onto the field. That will created a near impenetrable wall on your field, requiring a total of six attacks to eliminate them all.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".