|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Not sure if you have a holiday like this at your place. But at least I should say this. And btw, I see that you grow like the power of Winged Kuriboh card, hm? --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 00:36, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually we do have such a holiday in my country but we celebrate it in February; so a little too soon but still it's all good. Thanks for remembering me. And yeah my avatar is Berserk Kuriboh; I didn't really catch that last though. Are you saying that I'm quick-tempered? Cause if you are, then it's true. But I calm down very easily as well, don't I? --Montechristo95 talk • count • email 14:21, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Aww sh*t. I was afraid this was gonna happen. Anyway, hope it's ok now... --Montechristo95 22:51, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Question about Prevent of Change
I remembered that you put up some line along the name to prevent the future change on "Greek" language that you put in the page. How do you doing that? Like for this; <--- Please do not change the name ---> or something... I tried to put it in there to help Dark Shimy prevent the unregistered user's bad style of change the name into wrong one. Like Elemental Hero Wild Wingman. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 18:04, November 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey FredCat, you're looking for
<!-- -->. For example, there's some text after this: 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 03:22, November 16, 2010 (UTC)
- HTML comments are a bit of HTML magic that actually date back all the way to HTML's precursor, SGML (although in all HTML standards since 3.2, if not earlier, the definition for HTML's comment tag is at least subtly different than that for SGML's). Basically, when a browser encounters the literal string "<!--" in an HTML page's source code, it is supposed to ignore everything following until it encounters a matching "-->" tag (Internet Explorer doesn't quite follow this rule, making conditional comments perhaps the only good thing about IE's rendering engine; SGML's comment definition actually has a specific rule about the number of hyphen-minus pairs between the opening "<!" and closing ">" fragments, which is the only sugnificant difference between HTML and SGML comments). In MediaWiki, any text in HTML comments in a page's source is stripped during page processing, presumably to reduce the page's overall size and to protect against potential attacks.
- Sorry about the length and randomness, but this is probably about the most succinct description I could give; if you still have questions, feel free to ask. =) 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 09:42, November 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I believe I did follow your message, at least up to some point. Thanks for taking the time answering, I really appreciate it. I hope Fred got to learn what he wanted. --Montechristo95 09:21, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh and btw could you repeat that trick you did last time with my sig so that the links don't get bold when on the same page?--Montechristo95 09:22, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I can't remember exactly how I did it last time (or where, so I can't look it up) but for my signature, I link to #top; e.g.
[[User talk:Dinoguy1000#top]]. You could also add
font-weight: normal;to the spans, but #top has fewer characters. ;)
- On the other hand, the bolding in the middle of your sig gives it a more varied appearance, making it look more interesting (in my opinion, at least =) ) so you may want to go the other route and make that part of it always bold. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 17:29, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I can't remember exactly how I did it last time (or where, so I can't look it up) but for my signature, I link to #top; e.g.
- More like you should thanking my cat instinct/sense, as they always on high alert. Like for a minute of Fourth Machine Emperor, it had been changed into "Machine Emperor God Infinity" or something and I overlooked at that new user. He was just stubborn, as to removed my comment and continued his duty as if I am not exist. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 15:04, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
Answer to the bot thing
Hey I read your statement. Personally I'd like this stuff to be done automatically too, but it's not that easy with a 'bot'. They have to be specifically programmed for certain functions, and it's impossible for it to just unedit or delete vandalism, they could be from anyone even the signed users if they wanted to. If a bot were to go off, it would just unedit everything a user put on, even a signed user. Not even the wikia excutives can do anything about it. That's why people need to just unedit and put up candidate for deletion templates. Believe me, I asked.--Zeromaro (talk • contribs) 20:56, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh c'mon can't they just set up one to track down pages that have random characters put up together (sth vandals often do) or some fixed improper words which cannot be included in any page title? Anyway, I draw a blank on this kind of stuff so I'm going to rely on your asking and leave it there. Thank you for your response. --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 21:14, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- If you want to get a good idea of what bots can be programmed to do, look at some of the bots running on Wikipedia - you are not allowed to run a bot there without first filing a request and waiting for approval, which requires a test run of 50-100 articles (sometimes more, depending on the complexity of the task). 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 23:04, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Crazy Anti-Support Users
It seemed like we are good at finding the bad users? I just capture one when he vand. few articles... I think his account is Autitomakinita. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 18:44, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't have much of a problem when they simply make a few pointless edits and then get the hell out. What does annoy me though is when they are pushing it; like for instance when vandalising my user page. That's when my patience runs out and I can get really angry. --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 19:09, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh...that's what you meant. Well...yeah I guess it looks rather cool though it's a fairly common practice amongst wikis. Sorry I had to drag an explanatory response out of you Fred I just failed to understand the meaning of your post. Thanks for answering me. --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 22:55, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- That's no problem, I sometimes have a fault explain at first time. As of my deaf issues, which making my grammar more worst than you could understand. Which is this respond's explanation of the reason why I have this kind of problem. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 23:00, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Nah mate, it's not your grammar. The blame for this minor misunderstanding, as usually, lies with me; despite the arrogance I sometimes show when adding my translations, I know too bloody well I'm still stuck at level 2-3 when it comes to English comprhension. Meaning that I'm able to contribute with an intermediate/advanced level of English. --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 23:08, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Πορφυρό Μαγικό Φράγμα
- School man, school. Y'know, educational institution, pillar of knowledge, beacon of wisdom and a royal pain in my behind. I've been dead busy for 5 months now. Especially this last one during which I've had to study for my exams as if the end of the world was approaching. Anyway, my summer holiday began today; I'll be chilling for a couple of months. Regrettably, my absence you so astutely noticed will be prolonged, at least for the forseeable future (that kind of future being 2-3 weeks). I've got big plans for this summer and Montechristo95 ain't part of them.
- Still, nice to hear from ya again. Did anything worth-mentioning hapen here during my day-off? (term being loosely used) --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 01:40, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Other than my new avatar, I often clean up the trash out of Errata Articles (Current on group C, went back to B for Armed Wing that just popping out of nowhere) and joined the Judge group. So glad that you are out of the graveyard, only need to clean the dirty off your cloth along the way. --FredCat 10:52, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah ok, TwoTailedFox (the founder) has returned, ATEM boost up moar rulings (also take down the "previous rulings" into Unofficial article), CheeseDude turned CoffeeDude due to his abusing of Coffee quote, Exceed gone Xyz shit, so many thing have gone over the changes. --FredCat 17:20, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed, Dino started to become part of me, as seen in my Talk Page (possible to be in Archive 11, not sure if that happened) and also started to affecting D-Neos (like Crush Card Virus) that D-Neos started to respond at his own Talk Page instead of responding at other User's Talk Page, like you are now. Beside their crazy personality adaption, yes, they are still same as you last saw them. And damn, D-Neos ain't losing his cool lately. --FredCat 23:13, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Only 1 official Greek (which also has User Page) Translator did most the work. Though I don't remember his name very well... but he did the job well. --FredCat 19:31, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh and Deus Ex Machina (talk • contribs) has just revived to living, look like you're not only one have to clean up your cloth after all. :-) --FredCat 19:54, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
- That's good. Glad at least someone gets the job done while away. So, a couple of heavy users back from inactive status and some new admins as I checked their list. Hmm...expected more changes to tell the truth. Oh well, perhaps this way it's better. Thanks for keeping me up to date mate. See you around next time I log in. Have a nice summer! --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 10:57, June 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, if it isn't Mr. Patriakeas, our esteemed tech-savvy dude. How art thou, brother? Long time, no chat.
- Permanent? Nothing is permanent, my fine friend. Especially not some ripped off template I used to decorate my userpage with. --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 10:03, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Bad? Nah. Nothing bad has hapenned to me. Generally, you can say nothing has hapenned to me, period. Which is sort of bad by itself, isn't it? Anyway, thank you for your warm welcome FredCat100 but I'm afraid it falls a bit flat. Well, grossly flat to be accurate. I have not returned to being a regular editor here. Hell, not even irregular. I'm not thinking about returning, either now or in the forseeable future.
- Which sort of answers your question as well, doesn't it? I stumbled back here totally by accident and decided to take a look around. Foolish of me to make those edits but old habits...oh well, y'know. Didn't expect you to take notice of me, honestly. Just creep in and out. Which is kind of rude of me, I know. I'm happy I got the chance to talk to you again. So, like I said, I'm fine; maybe too fine but that would take a while to develop properly. It's not a very pleasant story anyway. I'm on my way to finishing school next year and then it's "Hello, big world! Here I come!". Things over here ain't exactly moonlight and roses but, y'know, I try to keep my head up and all that. I'm a busy, busy little bee. Currently, I'm in the process of converting my mind to a limitless storage of all manner of useless academic knowledge you can think of. Been at it for quite a while now and I am happy to report I'm making progress and-
- Oh, look at me, once again forgetting where to stop. Hope I didn't bore you there. Smell you guys next time I log in.
- Oh, and CHEERS! --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 20:35, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I cheated, Monte, your monobook.css file is on my watchlist, so I got an email notification when you updated it. ;) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 03:52, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Return Round 2 or was that third time?
- Cool sig, really up with the times. What with the new gadgets and all. --ΜοｎtΕcｈrísＴο９5 00:12, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Yea, you should thanking Delta for that idea. It barely reduced my sig size though. Dino and Goldy decided to give me a right to become a "Mover" without have me requesting for it; nice friends, no? Couple Admins popped just before you returned, Shard and Golden Key himself (latter still in the nominate as of now, but sure will be one). The founder advised me to switching over to MonoBook skin to make it processing smoothly for me and he succeeded. I missed see the avatar though. I also learned Magic the Gathering game along the way - it was indeed difficult to get handle on, but I managed. --iFredCat 00:29, November 11, 2012 (UTC)