Please always remember to use 4 ~s after your post.
When inserting them, do you make sure that the online text matches the one on the card? A lot of Korean card sites have lores listed that aren't exactly the same. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 02:57, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
Delete page request
Please Delete this page. It was completely unintentional. I was trying to create the gallery for "Performapal Signal", but it was misspelled.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 06:05, February 20, 2017 (UTC)
Based on what you added to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation article years ago, would I be right in assuming that the Decklists for DM-ZEXAL are re-used from Millennium Duels? If so, I believe we should just roll the character articles together (there are no Duel Generation character articles yet, but I'm trying to sort out all of our video game-related issues). Would appreciate a response. Good to see you edit here occasionally again, too. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 22:32, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- I believe so, after all, the Decklists have the same name as the one used in Millennium Duels, though there might be some small change in the list and I will have to check about 2 Decklists for each one (80) which is 160. For ARC-V characters, I believe the Decklists could be the same as the Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist ARC-V DLC, just under a different name. Though there is a issue for Crow Hogan and Jack Atlas in both Legacy and Generation as there are two different version since one is based on 5D's and the other is ARC-V. Should these different version of the character with same name be in the same page or separate page just like the anime page. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 20:40, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- Hmm. I'm going to try to go through and verify all of our Legacy of the Duelist stuff and fill in the missing decks. No ETA on when I'll actually get around to doing that, but when I do, I'll have you check the AV Decks against what you have for Duel Generation, then.
- As for Jack and Crow, how are they treated in-game? Are they very explicitly two different versions or is it just Jack and Crow appearing in storylines for both series? If its the former, they should be split, I think. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 14:48, 2 July 2018 (UTC)
- For DM- ZEXAL, here is my research. Basically, I am almost done with it, and it should be finished toady. I notice there are some cards missing in the actual Millennium list, and Duel Generation have some big change in the beginning. So, I might actually have to created the character pages.
- For Jack and Crow, Legacy have a somewhat storyline while in Generation there are no storyline, just campaign. But both characters have different appearance and similar Decklists since they are both based on two different series. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 20:16, 2 July 2018 (UTC)