- In episode 31, Bandit Keith uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. When "Flame Swordsman" (whose ATK was 2500 due to it being equipped with "Salamandra") attacks "Zoa", Keith activates "Magic Metal Force" to transform "Zoa" into this card. Due to the effect of "Magic Metal Force", the attack made by "Flame Swordsman" is deflected back at it, destroying it and inflicting damage to Joey equal to the ATK difference between this card and "Flame Swordsman". After Keith activates "Stop Defense" to switch Joey's set "Axe Raider" to Attack Position, Keith switches this card into Attack Position. This card then attacks "Axe Raider", but Joey activates "Chasm of Spikes" to destroy this card and inflict damage to Keith equal to 1/4 of this card's ATK.
- In episode 32, this card appears in a flashback that Maximillion Pegasus sees in Keith's mind. Keith is shown using this card in a gamble Duel against someone else in the bar.
- In episode 60, this card can be seen in Seto Kaiba's briefcase when he offers all the rare cards inside the briefcase to Koji Nagumo.
- In episode 24, Czar uses this card during his duel against Chazz Princeton. He Special Summons this card by Tributing "Zoa" while it was equipped with "Metalmorph". Czar then activates "Call of the Haunted" to revive "Zoa". After "Zoa" attacks and destroys "Ojama Yellow", this card attacks directly. Chazz then activates "Inferno Tempest" to force both players to banish all monsters in their Decks and Graveyards. Later Chazz activates "Chaos End" to destroy this card and "Zoa".
- In episode 91, this card is shown in a flashback Lucien Grimley has when he reflects on why he stole "Grim Reaper" in order to help himself win Duels. Czar is shown using this card during his Duel against Lucien. Czar wins the Duel very easily though Lucien notes if he had drawn a certain card, he could have won the Duel.