Card Rulings:Time Wizard
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Stardust Dragon: You can use "Stardust Dragon"'s effect against this card, since its effect will destroy monsters if the result is heads, and will destroy monsters if the result is tails (there is no situation where the effect will not destroy monsters).
- Starlight Road: "Starlight Road" cannot be Chained to the activation of effects like that of "Dark Master - Zorc" or "Time Wizard", since it is unknown whether or not the effect will destroy two cards on your side of the field.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]
Upper Deck Entertainment Rulings
These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been declared unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: 
- Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- Koanmi FAQ: Can you chain "Stardust Dragon"'s effect against a card which may or may not destroy a card?
- Konami FAQ: Can "Starlight Road" be Chained to an effect like "Time Wizard" or "Deck Devastation Virus" whose destruction is not definite?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Time Wizard vs. Musakani Magatama and Prime Material Dragon
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS