Card Tips:Card of Last Will
- This card can be searched by "Trap Trick", "Lady of the Labrynth", "Lilith, Lady of Lament", "Angel with Blue Tears", "Farewelcome Labrynth", "Labrynth Set-Up", and other generic searchers.
- The effects of "Despian Quaeritis", "Umbral Horror Ghoul", "Night Express Knight," and "Xyz Reception" are easy and automatic ways to activate this card.
- "Alchemy Cycle" makes it easy to activate this card and also sets up a situation where you can draw even more cards.
- Activate this card in response to your opponent's "Starliege Paladynamo", Number 39: Utopia Beyond, "Mist Bird Clausolas", "Gearspring Spirit", or "Ghost of a Grudge".
- Chain this card to "Pestilence" being equipped to a face-up Warrior, Beast-Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster you control.
- "Seven Swords Warrior" is a good Warrior to use this card and "Pestilence" with. After equipping "Pestilence" to it, activate this card to replenish your hand, then use the effect of "Seven Swords" to get rid of this card and destroy an opponent's monster.
- In a Dragon Deck, use this card with "Lady of D.", "Pestilence", and "Black-Winged Dragon". This card can provide you with some Dragon-Type monsters to protect "Lady of D." with. In addition, the effect of "Black-Winged Dragon" will cause your opponent to be damaged in your place.
- This card works well with "Zero Force". Combine with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" to trigger "Zero Force's" activation condition fairly easily with little drawback.