|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Dark Ruler Ha Des
- This card can be searched by "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World", "Chaos Zone", "Rescue Ferret", and other generic searchers.
- You can use "Allure of Darkness", "Soul Release" or "Dark Necrofear" to banish "Dark Ruler Ha Des", then Special Summon him using "Escape from the Dark Dimension".
- This card is handy in any Fiend deck, as his effect extends to Fiends other than himself that you control. It is a form of lockdown that prevents Flip Effects, effects that trigger on destruction and even passive banish effects such as "D.D. Assailant".
- This card's effect is just as deadly against monsters whose effects remain in the graveyard or that can be activated while in the graveyard. If this card destroys a monster like "Plaguespreader Zombie", "Mezuki", the Djinn of Rituals monsters, "Treeborn Frog" or any of the Bujin Beast-Type monsters, their effects cannot be used. In the Djinns case, they cannot be used as ritual fodder while in the graveyard by banishing themselves if destroyed by this card.
- This monster is effective against Fiend and Spellcaster Decks, since they use many effects like "Newdoria" or "Old Vindictive Magician", whose effects should activate while destroyed and trouble the opponent
- Since this monster cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, use cards like "Gilasaurus" and "Treeborn Frog" for easy Tribute Summon of this card. Another easy way is with "Sinister Yorishiro".
- You can use the effect of "Doom Shaman" to Special Summon this card from your hand without a Tribute.
- This card has potential in a D.D. deck, as it has a great effect for itself and can be special summoned with cards such as "D.D.R". or "Dimension Distortion".