- This card can be searched by "Xtra HERO Infernal Devicer", "Fusion Deployment", "Fusion Reserve", "Fusion Conscription", "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Chaos-End Master", and other generic searchers.
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Double Coston" and "The First Monarch" or without Tributing with "Sinister Yorishiro", or Special Summoned by "Stygian Street Patrol".
- Mass-destruction effects can be used to trigger its effect, instead of waiting the opponent to do so. Generic examples include "Dark Hole", "Torrential Tribute", etc. It can also be Special Summoned by a card that would ultimately lead to its destruction, such as "Doom Shaman", "Call of the Haunted", "Escape from the Dark Dimension", or "Limit Reverse".
- Tokens and/or the likes of "Treeborn Frog", "Samsara Lotus" or "Black Ptera" can be used as fodder to prevent this card from destroying itself.
- "Battle Mania", "All-Out Attacks", "Savage Colosseum", or "Yang Zing Unleashed", combined with "Final Attack Orders" can be used to force the opponent's monsters to attack this card.
- "Mound of the Bound Creator" can be used to keep this card on the field without having to Tribute a monster during the End Phase.
- In a "Hieratic" Deck, this card's requirement to Tribute a monster during the End Phase can trigger the effects of most of the "Hieratic" monsters.
- Given Yubel used the Sacred Beasts in her arc, it's only right that you can use her with the Sacred Beast support card Opening of the Spirit Gates to Special Summon her from the GY as the discard for the effect (as long as you have another viable target in the GY) and if you have a Sacred Beast creature already out while Yubel is on the field, you can Overlay for a Xyz Monster like Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".