This is the talk page for discussing the page, Malefic.
Please try to
Ok, why is there only Red Eyes and Blue Eyes in the template? Stardust should be there too, but it's not! —This unsigned comment was made by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 22:31, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
- That's cache-related. I might take a while for it to fix itself. Sorry about that. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:52, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
- The navbox updates itself shortly after the card articles are changed. -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:57, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
TCG Rename Source
Konami's KDE UK Site - Duelist Pack Kaiba - for some reason, the primary American Konami site doesn't list that name, which begs a lot of questions that people aren't asking because their too busy spreading this around like they found it first (as if that was a prize). Anyone just posting it for people who have been asking (or will ask) for the source and don't look in the "obvious" places. ShinobiPhoenix 07:39, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
No, they Won't
I've read in the "Malefic" article that because "Malefic Truth Dragon" will be released in the OCG, it is suddenly assumed that "Malefic Paradox Dragon", "Malefic Parallel Gear", and "Malefic Paradigm Shift" will also be released in the OCG.
Well, they're not. And here's why:
- The Malefic archetype, in the actual OCG/TCG (TCG, because "Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon" will be released in the TCG Duelist Pack of Seto Kaiba), states that there can only be one "Malefic" monster on the field. If you were to already control a Level 8 "Malefic" monster, it would be nearly impossible to summon "Malefic Parallel Gear", since it counts as a "Malefic" monster. Therefore, it would be nearly impossible to Synchro Summon "Malefic Paradox Dragon", unless it were to have its Synchro Material Monsters altered (which would probably go the same for "Malefic Parallel Gear").
- "Malefic Truth Dragon's" actual OCG effect has no mentioning of "Malefic Paradox Dragon", which gives further doubt for "Malefic Paradox Dragon" being released in the OCG. But that's just me.
- Going by the exact effects in the film, that's correct. But they could also alter the words on the cards as they often do, or even add something to "Malefic World" if they release it that bypasses the "one Malefic" rule. That being said, the statement that those cards might be released should be probably be removed either way, since a rumor is a rumor. Cheesedude 20:04, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
- They have already altered the text of Malefic Truth Dragon so that it won't need any of those cards to be summoned. Instead it costs half the user's life points to summon or revive it when a Malefic monster is destroyed. Although there is almost definitely never going to be a Malefic Paradigm Shift because of this, there may still be a slight chance that there will be a Malefic Paradox Dragon. It may require a generic tuner with a malefic non-tuner if it does come out.--Dragonking 03:17, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
Malefic monsters are not quiet powerful as they are. Why? well... when you summonned Malefic Paradox Dragon, your opponent use Torrential Tribute.... DONE. Well it can be negated by Dark Bribe, ETC. well if you have it.. ?_? I know im an idiot to publish this words....
In the ending credits for the YuGiOh! Abridged Movie, most of the Malefic monsters appear to have some form of alternate artworks, does anyone have the links for where to save them? Cheers guy