Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the File:StreamDragonRulerofDroplets-LTGY-EN-C-1E.png page.
Why not sign in and create a user name? It is an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
- There, done - thank you for ringing me in. --iFredCat 17:01, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Covered! --iFredCat 17:12, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for all of your image uploads. I noticed though that you sometimes change an image link on a card's page, but don't upload the image until sometime later. If you could wait to change links until after you've uploaded a new image, it would be greatly appreciated. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:29, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Fair enough, and image renamed. Do you think you could scout around for better quality images for this page? --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 18:50, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Excellent. Thank you. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 13:45, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
- You're messing up the licensing for your images. The edition should be 1E. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:32, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Sub Archetype
You can only call it a sub archetype if the name of the archetype is included in the name of the sub archetype. Without that one little detail, they merely become related archetypes. Can you guarantee that they won't suddenly come out with Number C39: Victory of the Underdog (or something like that?) No, you can't. While I agree that they are related, they are NOT sub-archetypes because do you see "Hope" anywhere in "Number C39"? I don't. A sub-archetype MUST fulfill that requirement. Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 00:47, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Aberration! I know that you and Metaman are busy with uploading images for Shadow Specters, but after that I was wondering if you had any other BP02 MSR images? There's a slight glare from many of the BP02 MSR images that were uploaded by Starjake479, and while I appreciate him/her uploading them, I was wondering if you had any better quality images for the MSR prints?