Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the Card Trivia:All-Consuming Glutton page.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
"Wrong section" article
- I was attempting to post on the "page help" section of Meteor Black Comet Dragon's trivia page, but I must have misclicked. My bad. Sorry.
- Because Guitartle's effect triggers when a Pendulum Monster is placed in the other Pendulum Zone, not when another Pendulum Monster's Pendulum Effect is activated.--Axlerate (talk • contribs) 11:20, December 10, 2017 (UTC)
RE:Return of Zombie trivia
That was a mistake. I initially removed it while I was editing, then noticed the small resemblances (mostly the blue lights surrounding it). I forgot to put it back in though, before submitting my edit. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:25, 5 September 2018 (UTC)
Hello. I'm Dove. I'm trying to create an account here but I can't answer the CAPTCHA question, as I searched on Google and nothing seems to find the answer. What is the name of Yugi's signature monster?
Hello. I wanted to inform you that the page that you changed was not grammatically correct. I have used a professional tool called Grammarly. The app has had over 100 million downloads. --DCool1 (talk • contribs) 15:03, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- I speak English fluently, and I can tell you for a fact that some of your changes were not correct. I don't need Grammarly to tell me that.
- 1) "If the Tribute Summons a monster this turn...": This doesn't make sense. What is the word "the" referring to? It's supposed to be "If he Tribute Summons a monster this turn..." as it is referring to Kaiba.
- 2) "Egyptian god": God is capitalized in these contexts, as they are being specifically referred to. Also, all other mentions of "Egyptian God(s)" on this website have both words capitalized, so we might as well continue.
- As for the the section where "Lumis loses by default", I will grant you that both your version and my version are both correct, however, my version is simpler, putting the word "Therefore" at the beginning of the sentence, rather than in the middle.
- Axlerate (talk • contribs) 15:17, 5 September 2019 (UTC)