My name is Sanokal, admin on this site, fanfiction author of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dissidia, part-time deviantartist, and the only New Zealander on the Internet, and that is all that you need to know. Oh fine, I'll put out a bit more.
- 1 G.O.D card appearances
- 2 Card text (Toon monster fix)
- 3 Yugipedia Collage
- 4 R
- 5 ARC-V
- 6 Manga
- 7 Current Priorities
- 8 Grinding
- 9 ARC-V Episode 80 Summary (started by Denversapple)
- 10 ARC-V Episode 135 section
- 11 ARC-V Episode 136 section
- 12 ARC-V Episode 146 section
- 13 ARC-V Episode 147 section
- 14 VRAINS Episode 110 sections
- 15 VRAINS Episode 111 sections
- 16 VRAINS Episode 115 sections
- 17 VRAINS Episode 116 sections
- 18 Rulings conversion
G.O.D card appearances
Each "G.O.D." card references one or more of the Egyptian Gods:
- "Zero King Reiji" is a humanoid figure with an effect that activates by Tributing monsters, referencing "Obelisk the Tormentor", an effect that is said to instantly defeat the opponent, referencing both "Obelisk" and the Point-to-Point Transfer effect of "The Winged Dragon of Ra", and an effect that activates when the opponent performs a specific action that reduces their ATK, referencing "Slifer the Sky Dragon".
- "G.O.D.-Eyes" is a dragon with a saurian posture, referencing "The Winged Dragon of Ra", is the only one to possess a fixed original ATK score, referencing "Obelisk the Tormentor", and has an effect triggered by a specific action and can both raise its ATK by multiples of 1000 and reduce the ATK of an opponent's monster (in the manga), referencing "Slifer the Sky Dragon".
- "Genesis Omega Dragon" is a serpentine dragon with an effect that increases its ATK by 1000 and one that is triggered by a specific action, referencing "Slifer the Sky Dragon", can destroy cards on the field instantly and is said to be the strongest of the series, referencing "The Winged Dragon of Ra", and its head is surrounded by spikes and crests, resembling those on the head of "Obelisk the Tormentor".
Card text (Toon monster fix)
All Toon monsters can attack the opponent directly while "Toon World" is on the field and the opponent controls no Toon monsters, and all Toon monsters except "Toon Dark Magician Girl" cannot attack during the turn they are Summoned. The first Toon monsters were Special Summon-only monsters with severe restrictions; while they could be Special Summoned rather than Normal Summoned, they required "Toon World" to be on the field for their initial Special Summon, were destroyed if "Toon World" was destroyed, had to attack Toon monsters if the opponent controlled them, and required an LP cost to attack. Later Toon monsters could be Normal Summoned and had relaxed restrictions, removing the LP cost for their attacks, the necessity to have "Toon World" on the field to be Summoned, and the requirement to attack opposing Toon monsters but they were still destroyed when "Toon World" was destroyed.
Toons received a fresh wave of support in Dragons of Legend 2 that provided several powerful support cards, including "Toon Kingdom", which could protect Toon monsters in a similar manner to their anime counterparts and was treated as "Toon World". Subsequent Toon monsters were released in Booster Packs with more relaxed restrictions than previously, removing their self-destruction effect when "Toon World" was destroyed.
There are four ways in which a Toon monster's text is written.
Toon monsters released in 2000
Card text: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing x monsters, while you control "Toon World". Cannot attack the turn it is Special Summoned. You must pay 500 LP to declare an attack with this monster. If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. Can attack your opponent directly, unless they control a Toon monster, in which case this card must target a Toon monster for its attacks.
Includes "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon", "Toon Summoned Skull", "Manga Ryu-Ran", and "Toon Mermaid". Only "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" has the current update of PSCT for this text; the other three all use an older text that implies that they cannot be Special Summoned, except by their own effects.
Toon monsters released in 2001
Card text: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing x monsters, while you control "Toon World". If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. Can attack your opponent directly, unless they control a Toon monster, in which case this card must target a Toon monster for its attacks.
Only 1 Toon monster uses this text: "Toon Dark Magician Girl"
Toon monsters released in 2002
Card text: Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.
Includes "Toon Cannon Soldier", "Toon Gemini Elf", "Toon Goblin Attack Force", "Toon Masked Sorcerer". Only "Toon Masked Sorcerer" and "Toon Gemini Elf" have the current update of PSCT for this text; the other two all use older text.
Toon monsters released from 2015-2016
Here's a little fun I had one day; descriptions for a theoretical collage of Yugipedia editors. If your name isn't on here (and by some miracle you see this), berate me on my talk page.
- UltimateKuriboh: Man in a suit with a Kuriboh with half-lidded eyes and Kuriboh hands in the foreground, leaning back in his chair.
- Becastia: Cheerful grin on a swinging pendulum.
- BecaBot: The basic Qli core hanging beneath Becasita.
- Deltaneos: Neos with a blank head with a delta symbol in a "draw me like one of your French girls" pose.
- Dinoguy: Dino furiously typing away at a keyboard with one hand and patting a dinosaur with another.
- Sanokal: Standing on top of said dinosaur with a pencil yelling at something off-screen.
- ChaosGallade: Exactly what it says on the tin.
- SnorlaxMonster: Muscular Snorlax flexing.
- Dan: Sitting on one end of the Millennium Scale, with the cup engraved with #Dantheman.
- Two-Tailed Fox: Sitting on the other end of the Millennium Scale, with the cup engraved with "What does the Fox say?"
- XBrain130: Hidden behind a NSFW magazine and holding a card binder in the other arm.
- Rodtheanimegod4ever: The Millennium Rod with cartoon limbs and Pegasus's hair.
- Cheesedude: Bloke in a Kite costume with a Vetrix mask and hair made of cheese.
- X-Metaman: Tanuki holding up both hands with a grid of cards floating in the air and glowing red eyes.
- Golden Key: The Emperor's Key with eyes and limbs.
- GMTails: Tails from Sonic at a chess table with a deck of poker cards, a hand of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and tossing dice in one hand.
- LeafGreen Ranger: A Pokémon Ranger from LeafGreen, but with a Duel Disk and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, wolf ears and a crown.
- Corey: Nopenguin with glasses and a lightning scar.
- Kyrus Darkblade: Dark Blade wearing an ARC-V Duel Disk with a VRAINS blade and a holographic screen.
- Skulblaka: One of the Judges, sitting at a podium with an Australian flag.
- Erdvilla: Holding card binders in both arms and running while yelling "LORE!".
- NeoArkadia: Shinato's Ark with glasses on the front.
- Tune Star: One of the Judges, a golden outline with five stars sitting at a podium surrounded by three rings of a Synchro Summon.
- Noah: One of the Judges, Number C92 sitting at a podium.
- Vortexdome: Vortex Trooper with a dome atop his shoulders that is lined with a grid of card images.
- PhotonLegion95: Legion of hardlight Photon Thrashers (and one original).
- TueYugi: Little Yugi with the character "shin" on his shirt and forehead.
- Missingno: Missingno.
- Hide-Head Turtle: Oogway with a steel mask holding twin dictionaries.
- SSCooler: Super Saiyan Cooler of course.
- Lightning Laxus: Super Saiyan 2 Jon Snow.
- MadRest: Mad Archfiend dozing with an old-fashioned razor blade in his hand.
- GoldenDragonRider: Little Fabled monster struggling to control Curse of Dragonfire.
- Cardsknower: Snowflake of cards with eyes.
- Phillosophical-Psycholgical Informist Togekiss: A Togekiss with a scarf holding hands of cards in each wing.
I like to consider myself an authority on R, considering I novelized it. Thus I'll attempt to clean up the related pages and add in summaries. Note this useful link as well, very difficult to find on the internet from my experience (thanks Deltaneos) and very valuable for potential DM, R, GX, and 5D's summaries that might need them in the future. You will be sorely missed, janime.
Okay, it seems like I'm the primary source of adding post-air information onto this wiki. So that's a thing. My memory might be a bit hazy though, so feel free to correct the info. One thing that I can't really do is upload images. I can move images from around the wiki, but what I'll do for when I don't have images is that I'll put down hidden notes for picture prompts.
I have easy access to most manga in English, except the recently released.
- Covering SEVENS content.
- Getting our VRAINS content up to date and handling the dub content.
- Move the Starter Deck Rook pages back to Luke.
- Once my reserved books come in, write summaries for the English chapters of the manga that might need them. When I have time, assist properly in the cleanup of the manga summaries of Duelist.
- Update the overarching ARC-V summaries, correct the grammar in the character biographies, and severely shorten the history sections for pages like Lancers and Duel Academy (ARC-V). Summaries on the to-do list are 85, 135-140, 144-147, and then every other summary in order.
- Doing the same for VRAINS. Summaries on the to-do-list are 32-37 in Season 1, and 110,111, 115 and 116 for Season 3.
- Possibly assist with the restructuring of the second series anime pages and 5D's if numbers are needed.
- Assisting with creating Rulings pages.
- Converting outdated episode and character templates.
01. Find the place that spawns Chansey. 02. False Swipe said Chansey. 03. Keep False Swiping until you've determined whether that Chansey has fling. This is critical to the infinite SOS chain for farming Chansey/Blissey for EXP. 04. Once you've completed step 4, switch out to either Execute line or Phantump line that has Harvest as their ability and has the move Skill Swap. Skill Swap with your target Chansey. 05. Then give it a Leppa Berry via Trick/Switcheroo/Bestow from a Pokémon that can learn the move. 06. And there you have it! Your infinite SOS chain for EXP farming is complete! As long as you don't knock out the Chansey of course.
Tip: - Use Decidueye. Chansey & Blissey that you encounter only has Egg Bomb and Fling. Poor attacl means literally no damage, lol.
Oh, a few more things.
Because Chansey knows Fling, it'll fling the Leppa Berry to your Pokémon, therefore restoring the PP of whichever move that's the lowest.
Harvest ensures it can do that infinitely while also keeping it's own PP topped up.
ARC-V Episode 80 Summary (started by Denversapple)
After his victorious Duel with Shinji, Sam met Yuya as he left on his Duel Runner. The Topsiders thanked Yuya as he "stopped" Shinji's drivel about the revolution, while the Commons and Crow expressed their hatred for Shinji's defeat. Yuya later realized that he put the victory over his entertainment Duel so he could reach Jack and that made him deepen the commotion between him and the Commons. Shinji returned and at the same time, Jean-Michel_Roger approached Yuya as he was impressed by the Duel, especially when Yuya Pendulum-Synchro Summoned. Because of this, the Commons suspected to have a connection from the Tops and the Security such as being chosen as Jack's opponent earlier though he is not known in the City. Roger defended Yuya saying that he just believed in his potential, by Yuya having the Pendulum Summon.
Roger also said that it was best for Yuya to test the Pendulum Summon with his battle with Jack, where Roger expected Jack's victory. Because of this, the High Council suspected that Roger might be trying to win Yuya by his side but Declan said that he's not that foolish. Sam also started to distrust Yuya and Roger sent Shinji to the Underground Labor Facility. After the incidents, Yuya left to his Duel Runner, claiming that she found Zuzu but a Security officer blocked him. Roger told the officer to let him go. Yuya escaped the Duel Palace and started to call Sora in the Tops' area and later in the slums, not knowing that he was being followed by an officer. Sora found Yuya and the two of them hid. The officer tossed a tracking device and left.
Sora explained that Zuzu was alive and he kept her in a safe place. He also explained his objectives since the Battle Royal and why he was in the Synchro Dimension: to save Zuzu. After Sora teleported away the end of his Duel with Yuya in the Battle Royal, he immediately came to Duel Academy to search for her, but she was not there. Sora also learned that Leo also wanted Zuzu and Celina, so he returned to Standard Dimension only to learn that Declan formed the Lancers, so he came to the Synchro Dimension. After hearing Dennis' connection in Lulu's disappearance, he sent Dennis back to Duel Academy to protect Zuzu. Yuya told him that because he sent Dennis back, the Academy would know that Zuzu and Selena were in the Synchro Dimension, but Sora interrupted that the Academy would know anyway since Obelisk Force may come in the Synchro Dimension soon. Because of Sora's loyalty to the Academy's goal to bring Celina back to the Fusion Dimension, he made a proposal to Yuy| A = Yuya must bring Celina to Sora while he handed over Zuzu to Yuya and she will be sent back to Standard Dimension. Yuya disagreed because he could not abandon Selena.
Roger eavesdropped on the conversation the whole time via the tracking device. Now knowing that Dennis returned to the Academy, he became afraid that Leo would send Yuri into the dimension. Hesitantly, he went to secure Yuya and Sora to forcefully tell him about Zuzu's location. Yuya swore to defeat Academy and hoped that Sora would open his eyes soon. Yuya saw an officer from a rooftop who shot a net aiming to trap Sora. Yuya pushed Sora out of the way and got caught instead. Yuya told Sora to protect Zuzu; as Sora left, Yuya wished him luck.
ARC-V Episode 135 section
Declan tells them to watch this; Yuya's path to victory, and Riley cries that he sees it; the effect of "Dark Rebellion" can halve the ATK of a Level 5 or higher monster and allow it to gain that much ATK, and Aster adds that "Dark Rebellion" can use the effect twice. Sora cries that Yuya will win.
But Yuri refuses to let Yuya, and he activates a Trap Card "Predaplant Reborn", Special Summoning a "Predaplant" monster from his Graveyard. He revives "Predaplant Stapeliaworm" in Defense Position, and he explains that once per turn when the ATK of a monster would change due to an effect, it can negate and destroy that card. As Declan, Riley, Aster and Sora grit their teeth in frustration, Yuri challenges Yuya to try it and lose "Dark Rebellion". Yuya responds by activating the effect of "Flatrat" as a monster was Normal or Special Summoned, making its Level the same as that of "Flatrat"; 5. "Flatrat" builds up energy by running on its rolling pin, and then casts that energy at "Stapeliaworm", raising it to Level 5. Then Yuya activates the effect of "Dark Rebellion", detaching an Overlay Unit and declaring "Treason Discharge". Yuri counters with the effect of "Stapeliaworm" to destroy "Dark Rebellion", but Yuya activates the effect of "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon" as the effect of a Level 5 or higher monster was activated, negating that effect and destroying that monster, then having "Clear Wing" gain ATK equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. "Clear Wing" destroys "Stapeliaworm" just before it can strike "Dark Rebellion", rising to 2600 ATK. Yuri scowls in fury, and Yuya adds that now that "Stapeliaworm" has been destroyed, the effect of "Dark Rebellion" continues, and the ATK of "Starving Venom" is halved to 1400 and the ATK of "Dark Rebellion" is raised by that amount, to 3900. The specters of Yuto and Yugo appear in front of their Dimension Dragons, and Aster and Riley gasp that Yugo and Yuto are helping Yuya; they returned with their Dragons to their friend. Declan tells Yuya to do it, and Yuya detaches the other Overlay Unit from "Dark Rebellion" to activate its "Treason Discharge" effect again. "Starving Venom" falls to 700 ATK, and "Dark Rebellion" rises to 4600. Aster eagerly declares that it's decided, and Sora cries that Yuya wins. Declan tells Yuya to defeat Yuri.
But again, Yuri refuses to be defeated yet, and he activates another Trap Card - "Ridiculing World", which increases the ATK of all monsters Yuya controls by 100. Giggling dark spirits swarm Yuya's monsters as their ATK rises, and Yuri explains that it will prevent any monster with ATK that is higher than their original ATK from attacking this turn. He cackles madly, asking Yuya how this is; now he can't use his limbs anymore and he throws back his head and laughs. But since the ATK of a monster he controls changed, Yuya activates the effect of "Flatrat", Tributing it to return that monster's ATK to normal. As "Flatrat" runs so quickly on its rolling pin that it's spun into a circle of rainbow energy and rockets into the air, Yuri calls it useless; no matter which Dragon Yuya chooses, as soon as "Starving Venom" is destroyed, its effect will activate and destroy all of Yuya's Dragons, then inflict damage to him equal to their ATK and he'll be defeated. Yuya declares that it's Yuri's LP that will no longer remain, and he explains that he's returning the ATK of "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" to normal. He declares battle, and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" attacks "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon" with "Spiral Flame Strike". "Odd-Eyes" blasts the crimson plume at "Starving Venom", and Yuya adds that when it battles a Level 5 or higher monster, the battle damage will be doubled. The orbs on "Odd-Eyes'" wing spikes glow, and it unleashes the orange plumes of its "Reaction Force" effect. As the flames approach "Starving Venom", Yuri asks in shock if he's losing. Then he begins to laugh, and he continues to laugh as the flames engulf him and blast him onto his back, reducing his LP to zero as "Crossover" dissipates.
Yuya tells them that he won, by thinking only of winning, he won. Darkness begins to rise around him again and Riley nervously says Yuya's name.
Yuya turns to them, his irises glowing brightly and his face contorted by a fiendish smile, as he declares that it was just as they wished.
Aster, Sora, Declan and Riley all gasp in horror, and Yuya declares that he will keep on winning until they destroy the world. Darkness erupts from his body and sends his pendant flying away, and his "Stargazer" and "Timegazer Magicians" emerge from his Extra Deck and swirl in the air, combining into a single card. A starscape appears above them, the lining of the cloak of "Astrograph Sorcerer", who raises his staff as Yuya howls wildly, his eyes now completely blotted out by white and red light as his counterparts have been while Awakened, and both the three Dragons he controlled, as well as Yuri's "Starving Venom", whose eyes have also become blotted out by white and purple light, rise into the air and orbit the tip of his staff. Declan asks in shock what it is, and Yuya chants "Astrograph Sorcerer who governs spacetime! With your abyssal power overlay our desires!" Blue light radiates from "Astrograph Sorcerer's" staff, and pulse of blue light radiates from the tip, then an explosion of symbols that blind Declan, Riley, Aster and Sora and radiate out across the entire space. The light fades as they run outside, beholding numerous floating islands and tears in space showing the other dimensions, and as they look out across the empty expanse, they behold a massive, shadowy form. Riley realizes what it is, as does a grim Declan, and they behold Supreme King Z-ARC, his shroud of shadows now revealing tan sections beneath the darkness. Supreme King Z-ARC roars, his eyes glowing red beneath the darkness.
ARC-V Episode 136 section
Zarc comments that he doesn't even know if he can be stopped with his current hand, and Aster asks "What?" while Sora asks what that's supposed to mean. Darkness surrounds Zarc as he explains that he can Special Summon this monster from his hand when cards he controls are destroyed, and he holds up the card, chanting "Read time, read the stars, omniscient magician manipulating space-time! Descend here and now and give power to me! Come forth, Astrograph Sorcerer!" "Astrograph Sorcerer" appears with 2500 ATK, and Aster and Sora recognizes the monster as the one that transformed Yuya into Zarc. Zarc then activates the effect of "Astrograph Sorcerer", restoring all the cards that were just destroyed. His two "Darkwurms" appear from its staff, and the two "Supreme King Gates" re-materialize in the Pendulum Zones. Sora grits his teeth, protesting that he thought that they were totally annihilated. Zarc begins laughing and his dark aura expands. Aster asks what is going to happen, and Sora grits his teeth again, cracking his lollipop. Zarc explains that by Tributing "Astrograph Sorcerer" and banishing the four heavenly dragons from his Deck, Extra Deck, and Graveyard, he can activate its effect. He orders "Astrograph Sorcerer" to have the dragons become his food, and "Astrograph Sorcerer" glows blue and then dissipates. Zarc announces the four heavenly dragons; "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon", "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon", "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon", and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", and he orders them to become their foundation. As each Dragon is banished, the image of its owner appears beside it, and then angry red smoke begins belching from Zarc's body and crimson lightning begins to strike. Aster can only gasp "W-What?" and Sora asks what Zarc is going to do. But they get no answer as red lightning strikes the walls, and Aster notes that he doesn't really understand what's going on, but they'd better evacuate to somewhere safe. They two Academy students turn and run just in time as a fork of lightning hits the ground where they had been standing.
Back at Duel Academy, Shay and Kite see the red cloud has covered the entire island holding the city. Shay asks what on earth is going to happen, and Kite spots something and he tells Shay to look. They see Aster and Sora fleeing through a rip in space, and Kite wonders who they're Dueling. He sees Zarc's face, and he asks in shock if it's Yuya. He wonders if this is the Zarc that Yusho mentioned, and Shay asks in shock what Kite means. Kite muses that it must be; Zarc has revived. Shay looks back at Zarc, noting that this must be who Yuya, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri reunited into; the Demon Duelist. Kite suggests that they go; Aster and the others are in trouble.
Alone in the belching red smoke, Zarc chants "Controlling the four heavenly dragons, the ultimate dragon who reigns in the fifth dimension! Right now it becomes one with me! Unity Summon! Come forth, Supreme King Z-ARC!" ("One merciless dragon, to rule over all others! Merge with me and we will dominate every dimension! Let us reunite, reunite as one! The ultimate union of man and monster! Pendulum, Xyz, Synchro, Fusion, all these powers are mine! With the mightiest power of each of the Four Dimensions combined into one! Together, we are Supreme King Z-ARC!" in the dub; the chant is longer and encapsulates the following explanation). Zarc ascends into the smoke and then a titanic pair of wings erupts from the clouds as the Supreme King's red eyes gleam through the smoke. Then it beats its wings, dispelling the clouds and revealing Supreme King Z-ARC at last; a titanic grey and tan union of the Four Dimension Dragons with emerald highlights, its colossal tail and wings making up most of its size. It towers over the island with 4000 ATK as Zarc laughs and he declares that he is Pendulum, Xyz Synchro, and Fusion - the "Z-ARC" card is a hybrid of all four monster card types. He is the one who controls everything, the ultimate existence.
ARC-V Episode 146 section
He declares his turn and he draws "Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron". With the already set Pendulum Scale, he Pendulum Summons, reviving "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", "Performapal Coin Dragon", and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus" (who slumps at the notion of being pummeled again). Jack angrily asks if Yuya doesn't understand, but Yuya tells Jack that he gets it; in other words, is Jack saying that he wants Yuya to be a master that doesn't get his hand bitten by his own dog. Jack seems surprised that Yuya is finally understanding, and he tells him that's right, telling Yuya to show him his strength as a master who freely manipulates the four ferocious Dragons. Yuya replies that he'll show Jack their power, and as Yuto's form flickers over Yuya's body, he tells Yuto that he kept him waiting; this is for him. He accelerates past Jack, and he overlays the Level 4 "Performapal Coin Dragon" and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus", chanting "From the black darkness, the fangs of rebellion that fight against the powers of stupidity descend! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" They emerge in the Xyz Dimension, and Allen cheers that there it is, and Saya gasps that it's Yuto's Dragon. Dennis cheers, telling Yuya that that's it. Both Dimension Dragons roar, and Riley begins to react. Henrietta gasps his name, and Declan notes that the evil soul is reacting, after all, the Dragons and Zarc's soul are... Meanwhile, Yusho watches the Duel grimly. Yuya then Summons the Tuner monster "Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron", and then Yugo's image appears over Yuya as Yuya tells him that it's his time now. He explains that "Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron" can use a card in his Pendulum Zone to Synchro Summon, and he tunes the Level 2 "Odd-Eyes Synchron" with the Level 5 "Stargazer Magician", chanting "Flap your beautiful and heroic wings to strike the enemy at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" ("Beat your wings to whip up a whirlwind of destruction! I Synchro Summon! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" in the dub.) They pass into the space between dimension again, and Riley glows with a dark aura as she continues to cry and Henrietta gasps in horror. Yuri's outline then flickers over Yuya, and Yuya states that it's finally Yuri. The effect of "Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver" allows it to fuse with the "Timegazer Magician" in Yuya's Pendulum Zone, so he chants "Dichromatic eyes that illuminate the dark night! Become time's compass, and point to a new path! Fusion Summon! Appear! Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!" ("...and together they'll bring out the most toxic monster ever seen! I Fusion Summon! The vicious, venomous, and voracious, Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!" in the dub.) As all Four Dimension Dragons fly in formation behind Yuya, the dark aura around Riley intensifies and Henrietta begs them to stop it. Yusho gently pats Riley's head, telling Henrietta that she has to endure it. The real fun is only just getting started.
ARC-V Episode 147 section
Yuya's counterattack, Yuya summons the four dragons, Declan summons the Superdoom Kings.
VRAINS Episode 110 sections
VRAINS Episode 111 sections
VRAINS Episode 115 sections
First turn, Borreload, Violet Chimera
VRAINS Episode 116 sections
Savage Dragon, Borrelsword, Zeroboros, Burning Draw, Pyro Phoenix