My name is Sanokal, admin on this site, fanfiction author of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dissidia, part-time deviantartist, and the only New Zealander on the Internet, and that is all that you need to know. Oh fine, I'll put out a bit more.
- 1 SEVENS dub names
- 2 Continuous Effect test
- 3 Spell/Trap Effects that apply continuously
- 4 List of TCG and OCG monsters with Continuous Effects
- 5 List of TCG and OCG Spell/Trap Cards with effects that apply continuously
- 6 G.O.D card appearances
- 7 Yugipedia Collage
- 8 R
- 9 ARC-V
- 10 Manga
- 11 Current Priorities
- 12 Grinding
- 13 ARC-V Episode 80 Summary (started by Denversapple)
- 14 ARC-V Episode 136 section
- 15 ARC-V Episode 146 section
- 16 ARC-V Episode 146 section
- 17 ARC-V Episode 147 section
- 18 Rulings conversion
- 19 Premium Gold/Rarity Collection alt arts
SEVENS dub names
Riku Endo → Ricky Foam Wall - Bubbarrier → Bubbarrier
- Buff Grimes is largely called by his first name.
- Duel Bicycle → Duel-cycle
High Magic - Double Accel → High Magic - Double Acceleration
- Schrödinger Nekoyama → Kit Schrödinger
Rotation → Recirculation Rayne → Rayne Nanahoshi Rino → Rino Nanahoshi Child of Wind, Cyc → Cyc the Child of Wind
- Lie Detectorinator → Truthinator
- A.I. Restaurant → GastroByte
- Goha Gazette (known as Goha #7 Newspaper in Japanese)
- Kaizo's detection of a "man's longing" is changed to monster hunting and dubbed "the Detectofinder".
- Hunt Goto → Tracker
- Kaseki Hotta → Trench
- Dueling and Dinosaur Research Club → Duel Dinosaur Club
- Granny Setsuko → Ol' Gertrude
- The Duel Guitar was previously the Noisinator.
- Nick Yagi → Briscoe
- Goha Fishing Elementary → Goha Aquatic Elementary
- Washing Club → Cleaning Club
Continuous Effect test
Continuous Effects (Japanese: 永続効果 Eizoku Kōka) are a type of monster effect that applies while the monster remains face-up on the field. Some of these effects must meet additional requirements before they can be applied, and others may only be applied temporarily. These effects never "activate", and thus, do not start a Chain. On cards using Problem-Solving Card Text, Continuous Effects are easier to recognize due to not using colons or semicolons.
In Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel, Continuous Effects are normally only seen on Maximum Monsters and Legend Cards, although regular Effect Monsters and Fusion Monsters can rarely have them. They are denoted by the text [Continuous Effect] in card text.
"Jinzo" and "Starduston" are two such cards with Continuous Effects. Since these effects don't start a Chain, they do not interact with effects that negate activations. However, they can still be negated by other card effects that negate monster effects that don't needing to respond to an activation, such as "Skill Drain", "Effect Veiler", "Junk Synchron", etc.
Some Continuous Effects only have an effect when specific requirements are met, rather than being applied as long as the monster is face-up on the field. "Bountiful Artemis", "Ancient Gear Golem", and "Steamroid" are cards with this kind of Continuous Effect.
Spell/Trap Effects that apply continuously
Spell and Trap Cards can also have effects that are continuously "applied" while they are face-up on the field. Just like Continuous Effects, these effects do not start a Chain, although the activation of the Spell/Trap Card does, and sometimes need to meet extra conditions in order to be applied. These effects are commonly associated with Continuous Spell Cards and Continuous Trap Cards, as well as Equip Cards and Field Spell Cards.
Similar to how Continuous Effects are only applied if their corresponding monsters were Summoned successfully (i.e. their Summon wasn't negated), these effects of Spell/Trap Cards are only applied if the activation of the card resolves successfully without being negated.
List of TCG and OCG monsters with Continuous Effects
|Name||Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/|
|Abyss Actor - Comic Relief||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Curtain Raiser||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Superstar||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Twinkle Little Star||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Dweller||Xyz Monster|
|Abyssal Kingshark||Effect Monster||WATER||Fish||4||1700||600|
|The Accumulator||ザ・アキュムレーター||Effect Monster||LIGHT||Thunder||1||0||0|
|Adularia of the Moonlit Water||Effect Monster||WATER||Spellcaster||5||1000||1000|
|Showing first 10 results, of 2119 total ¦ Show next 10 results ¦ Show first [20 · 50 · 100 · 250 · 500] results (all links open a new page)|
List of TCG and OCG Spell/Trap Cards with effects that apply continuously
|Name||Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|Abyss Stungray||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Altergeist Emulatelf||オルターガイスト・エミュレルフ||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Blaze Cannon||ゴッド・ブレイズ・キャノン||Spell Card||Quick-Play Spell Card|
|Boot Sector Launch||リボルブート・セクター||Spell Card||Field Spell Card|
|Dragon Nails||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|The First Monarch||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Greater Polymerization||Spell Card||Normal Spell Card|
|Metal Reflect Slime||メタル・リフレクト・スライム||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Metalhold the Moving Blockade||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Metamorphortress||メタモル・クレイ・フォートレス||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Showing first 10 results, of 18 total ¦ Show remaining 8 results ¦ Show all 18 results (all links open a new page)|
|Name||Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|"A" Cell Incubator||「||Spell Card||Continuous Spell Card|
|7 Completed||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|The A. Forces||Spell Card||Continuous Spell Card|
|A.I. Challenge You||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|A.I. Shadow||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|A.I.Q||Trap Card||Continuous Trap Card|
|Abyss Playhouse - Fantastic Theater||Spell Card||Field Spell Card|
|Abyss Prop - Wild Wagon||Spell Card||Continuous Spell Card|
|Abyss-scale of Cetus||アビスケイル－ケートス||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Abyss-scale of the Kraken||アビスケイル－クラーケン||Spell Card||Equip Spell Card|
|Showing first 10 results, of 878 total ¦ Show next 10 results ¦ Show first [20 · 50 · 100 · 250 · 500] results (all links open a new page)|
G.O.D card appearances
Each "G.O.D." card references one or more of the Egyptian Gods:
- "Zero King Reiji" is a humanoid figure with an effect that activates by Tributing monsters, referencing "Obelisk the Tormentor", an effect that is said to instantly defeat the opponent, referencing both "Obelisk" and the Point-to-Point Transfer effect of "The Winged Dragon of Ra", and an effect that activates when the opponent performs a specific action that reduces their ATK, referencing "Slifer the Sky Dragon".
- "G.O.D.-Eyes" is a dragon with a saurian posture, referencing "The Winged Dragon of Ra", is the only one to possess a fixed original ATK score, referencing "Obelisk the Tormentor", and has an effect triggered by a specific action and can both raise its ATK by multiples of 1000 and reduce the ATK of an opponent's monster (in the manga), referencing "Slifer the Sky Dragon".
- "Genesis Omega Dragon" is a serpentine dragon with an effect that increases its ATK by 1000 and one that is triggered by a specific action, referencing "Slifer the Sky Dragon", can destroy cards on the field instantly and is said to be the strongest of the series, referencing "The Winged Dragon of Ra", and its head is surrounded by spikes and crests, resembling those on the head of "Obelisk the Tormentor".
Here's a little fun I had one day; descriptions for a theoretical collage of Yugipedia editors. If your name isn't on here (and by some miracle you see this), berate me on my talk page.
- UltimateKuriboh: Man in a suit with a Kuriboh with half-lidded eyes and Kuriboh hands in the foreground, leaning back in his chair.
- Becastia: Cheerful grin on a swinging pendulum.
- BecaBot: The basic Qli core hanging beneath Becasita.
- Deltaneos: Neos with a blank head with a delta symbol in a "draw me like one of your French girls" pose.
- Dinoguy: Dino furiously typing away at a keyboard with one hand and patting a dinosaur with another.
- Sanokal: Standing on top of said dinosaur with a pencil yelling at something off-screen.
- ChaosGallade: Exactly what it says on the tin.
- SnorlaxMonster: Muscular Snorlax flexing.
- Dan: Sitting on one end of the Millennium Scale, with the cup engraved with #Dantheman.
- Two-Tailed Fox: Sitting on the other end of the Millennium Scale, with the cup engraved with "What does the Fox say?"
- XBrain130: Hidden behind a NSFW magazine and holding a card binder in the other arm.
- Rodtheanimegod4ever: The Millennium Rod with cartoon limbs and Pegasus's hair.
- Cheesedude: Bloke in a Kite costume with a Vetrix mask and hair made of cheese.
- X-Metaman: Tanuki holding up both hands with a grid of cards floating in the air and glowing red eyes.
- Golden Key: The Emperor's Key with eyes and limbs.
- GMTails: Tails from Sonic at a chess table with a deck of poker cards, a hand of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and tossing dice in one hand.
- LeafGreen Ranger: A Pokémon Ranger from LeafGreen, but with a Duel Disk and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, wolf ears and a crown.
- Corey: Nopenguin with glasses and a lightning scar.
- Kyrus Darkblade: Dark Blade wearing an ARC-V Duel Disk with a VRAINS blade and a holographic screen.
- Skulblaka: One of the Judges, sitting at a podium with an Australian flag.
- Erdvilla: Holding card binders in both arms and running while yelling "LORE!".
- NeoArkadia: Shinato's Ark with glasses on the front.
- Tune Star: One of the Judges, a golden outline with five stars sitting at a podium surrounded by three rings of a Synchro Summon.
- Noah: One of the Judges, Number C92 sitting at a podium.
- Vortexdome: Vortex Trooper with a dome atop his shoulders that is lined with a grid of card images.
- PhotonLegion95: Legion of hardlight Photon Thrashers (and one original).
- TueYugi: Little Yugi with the character "shin" on his shirt and forehead.
- Missingno: Missingno.
- Hide-Head Turtle: Oogway with a steel mask holding twin dictionaries.
- SSCooler: Super Saiyan Cooler of course.
- Lightning Laxus: Super Saiyan 2 Jon Snow.
- MadRest: Mad Archfiend dozing with an old-fashioned razor blade in his hand.
- GoldenDragonRider: Little Fabled monster struggling to control Curse of Dragonfire.
- Cardsknower: Snowflake of cards with eyes.
- Phillosophical-Psycholgical Informist Togekiss: A Togekiss with a scarf holding hands of cards in each wing.
- Moin the Miner: Drillroid with glowing red eyes.
I like to consider myself an authority on R, considering I novelized it. Thus I'll attempt to clean up the related pages and add in summaries. Note this useful link as well, very difficult to find on the internet from my experience (thanks Deltaneos) and very valuable for potential DM, R, GX, and 5D's summaries that might need them in the future. You will be sorely missed, janime.
Okay, it seems like I'm the primary source of adding post-air information onto this wiki. So that's a thing. My memory might be a bit hazy though, so feel free to correct the info. One thing that I can't really do is upload images. I can move images from around the wiki, but what I'll do for when I don't have images is that I'll put down hidden notes for picture prompts.
I have easy access to most manga in English, except the recently released.
- Covering GO RUSH!! content.
- Getting our SEVENS and VRAINS content up to date and handling the dub content.
- Once my reserved books come in, write summaries for the English chapters of the manga that might need them. When I have time, assist properly in the cleanup of the manga summaries of Duelist.
- Update the overarching ARC-V summaries, correct the grammar in the character biographies, and severely shorten the history sections for pages like Lancers and Duel Academy (ARC-V). Summaries on the to-do list are 85, 136-140, 144-147, and then every other summary in order.
- Doing the same for VRAINS. Summaries on the to-do-list are 32-37 in Season 1.
- Possibly assist with the restructuring of the second series anime pages and 5D's if numbers are needed.
- Assisting with creating Rulings pages and correcting the issues listed on Forum:Rulings & Mechanics Pages Requiring Changes.
- Converting outdated episode and character templates.
01. Find the place that spawns Chansey. 02. False Swipe said Chansey. 03. Keep False Swiping until you've determined whether that Chansey has fling. This is critical to the infinite SOS chain for farming Chansey/Blissey for EXP. 04. Once you've completed step 4, switch out to either Execute line or Phantump line that has Harvest as their ability and has the move Skill Swap. Skill Swap with your target Chansey. 05. Then give it a Leppa Berry via Trick/Switcheroo/Bestow from a Pokémon that can learn the move. 06. And there you have it! Your infinite SOS chain for EXP farming is complete! As long as you don't knock out the Chansey of course.
Tip: - Use Decidueye. Chansey & Blissey that you encounter only has Egg Bomb and Fling. Poor attacl means literally no damage, lol.
Oh, a few more things.
Because Chansey knows Fling, it'll fling the Leppa Berry to your Pokémon, therefore restoring the PP of whichever move that's the lowest.
Harvest ensures it can do that infinitely while also keeping it's own PP topped up.
ARC-V Episode 80 Summary (started by Denversapple)
After his victorious Duel with Shinji, Sam met Yuya as he left on his Duel Runner. The Topsiders thanked Yuya as he "stopped" Shinji's drivel about the revolution, while the Commons and Crow expressed their hatred for Shinji's defeat. Yuya later realized that he put the victory over his entertainment Duel so he could reach Jack and that made him deepen the commotion between him and the Commons. Shinji returned and at the same time, Jean-Michel_Roger approached Yuya as he was impressed by the Duel, especially when Yuya Pendulum-Synchro Summoned. Because of this, the Commons suspected to have a connection from the Tops and the Security such as being chosen as Jack's opponent earlier though he is not known in the City. Roger defended Yuya saying that he just believed in his potential, by Yuya having the Pendulum Summon.
Roger also said that it was best for Yuya to test the Pendulum Summon with his battle with Jack, where Roger expected Jack's victory. Because of this, the High Council suspected that Roger might be trying to win Yuya by his side but Declan said that he's not that foolish. Sam also started to distrust Yuya and Roger sent Shinji to the Underground Labor Facility. After the incidents, Yuya left to his Duel Runner, claiming that she found Zuzu but a Security officer blocked him. Roger told the officer to let him go. Yuya escaped the Duel Palace and started to call Sora in the Tops' area and later in the slums, not knowing that he was being followed by an officer. Sora found Yuya and the two of them hid. The officer tossed a tracking device and left.
Sora explained that Zuzu was alive and he kept her in a safe place. He also explained his objectives since the Battle Royal and why he was in the Synchro Dimension: to save Zuzu. After Sora teleported away the end of his Duel with Yuya in the Battle Royal, he immediately came to Duel Academy to search for her, but she was not there. Sora also learned that Leo also wanted Zuzu and Celina, so he returned to Standard Dimension only to learn that Declan formed the Lancers, so he came to the Synchro Dimension. After hearing Dennis' connection in Lulu's disappearance, he sent Dennis back to Duel Academy to protect Zuzu. Yuya told him that because he sent Dennis back, the Academy would know that Zuzu and Selena were in the Synchro Dimension, but Sora interrupted that the Academy would know anyway since Obelisk Force may come in the Synchro Dimension soon. Because of Sora's loyalty to the Academy's goal to bring Celina back to the Fusion Dimension, he made a proposal to Yuy| A = Yuya must bring Celina to Sora while he handed over Zuzu to Yuya and she will be sent back to Standard Dimension. Yuya disagreed because he could not abandon Selena.
Roger eavesdropped on the conversation the whole time via the tracking device. Now knowing that Dennis returned to the Academy, he became afraid that Leo would send Yuri into the dimension. Hesitantly, he went to secure Yuya and Sora to forcefully tell him about Zuzu's location. Yuya swore to defeat Academy and hoped that Sora would open his eyes soon. Yuya saw an officer from a rooftop who shot a net aiming to trap Sora. Yuya pushed Sora out of the way and got caught instead. Yuya told Sora to protect Zuzu; as Sora left, Yuya wished him luck.
ARC-V Episode 136 section
Zarc comments that he doesn't even know if he can be stopped with his current hand, and Aster asks "What?" while Sora asks what that's supposed to mean. Darkness surrounds Zarc as he explains that he can Special Summon this monster from his hand when cards he controls are destroyed, and he holds up the card, chanting "Read time, read the stars, omniscient magician manipulating space-time! Descend here and now and give power to me! Come forth, Astrograph Sorcerer!" "Astrograph Sorcerer" appears with 2500 ATK, and Aster and Sora recognizes the monster as the one that transformed Yuya into Zarc. Zarc then activates the effect of "Astrograph Sorcerer", restoring all the cards that were just destroyed. His two "Darkwurms" appear from its staff, and the two "Supreme King Gates" re-materialize in the Pendulum Zones. Sora grits his teeth, protesting that he thought that they were totally annihilated. Zarc begins laughing and his dark aura expands. Aster asks what is going to happen, and Sora grits his teeth again, cracking his lollipop. Zarc explains that by Tributing "Astrograph Sorcerer" and banishing the four heavenly dragons from his Deck, Extra Deck, and Graveyard, he can activate its effect. He orders "Astrograph Sorcerer" to have the dragons become his food, and "Astrograph Sorcerer" glows blue and then dissipates. Zarc announces the four heavenly dragons; "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon", "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon", "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon", and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", and he orders them to become their foundation. As each Dragon is banished, the image of its owner appears beside it, and then angry red smoke begins belching from Zarc's body and crimson lightning begins to strike. Aster can only gasp "W-What?" and Sora asks what Zarc is going to do. But they get no answer as red lightning strikes the walls, and Aster notes that he doesn't really understand what's going on, but they'd better evacuate to somewhere safe. They two Academy students turn and run just in time as a fork of lightning hits the ground where they had been standing.
Back at Duel Academy, Shay and Kite see the red cloud has covered the entire island holding the city. Shay asks what on earth is going to happen, and Kite spots something and he tells Shay to look. They see Aster and Sora fleeing through a rip in space, and Kite wonders who they're Dueling. He sees Zarc's face, and he asks in shock if it's Yuya. He wonders if this is the Zarc that Yusho mentioned, and Shay asks in shock what Kite means. Kite muses that it must be; Zarc has revived. Shay looks back at Zarc, noting that this must be who Yuya, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri reunited into; the Demon Duelist. Kite suggests that they go; Aster and the others are in trouble.
Alone in the belching red smoke, Zarc chants "Controlling the four heavenly dragons, the ultimate dragon who reigns in the fifth dimension! Right now it becomes one with me! Unity Summon! Come forth, Supreme King Z-ARC!" ("One merciless dragon, to rule over all others! Merge with me and we will dominate every dimension! Let us reunite, reunite as one! The ultimate union of man and monster! Pendulum, Xyz, Synchro, Fusion, all these powers are mine! With the mightiest power of each of the Four Dimensions combined into one! Together, we are Supreme King Z-ARC!" in the dub; the chant is longer and encapsulates the following explanation). Zarc ascends into the smoke and then a titanic pair of wings erupts from the clouds as the Supreme King's red eyes gleam through the smoke. Then it beats its wings, dispelling the clouds and revealing Supreme King Z-ARC at last; a titanic grey and tan union of the Four Dimension Dragons with emerald highlights, its colossal tail and wings making up most of its size. It towers over the island with 4000 ATK as Zarc laughs and he declares that he is Pendulum, Xyz Synchro, and Fusion - the "Z-ARC" card is a hybrid of all four monster card types. He is the one who controls everything, the ultimate existence.
ARC-V Episode 146 section
Declan reminds Yuya that he was the one who invented Pendulum Summoning, much to Z-ARC's intrigue, and Declan claims that he had always aspired to be the greatest Duelist and had always been top-tier. Recalling the day that Yuya created Pendulum Summoning, he declares his turn and draws "D/D Savant Nikola", then readies "D/D Savant Dirac" and "D/D Savant Schrödinger", claiming that he had studied Yuya since then and created his own Pendulum cards. He sets the Pendulum Scale with the Scale 2 "D/D Savant Schrödinger" and the Scale 8 "D/D Savant Dirac", allowing him to simultaneously Summon monsters from Level 3 to 7, and chants "Pendulum Summon! Emerge, my monsters!" He Pendulum Summons the Tuner monster "D/D Nighthowl", two "D/D Savant Nikola" and "D/D Vice Typhon" and declares that Yuya has moved the hearts of everyone here, so he should surely be able to resist the evil heart of Z-ARC. Jack agrees, reminding Yuya that he moved the hearts of the people of New Domino City, and Declan tells Yuya to watch his Dueling. He overlays the two Level 6 "D/D Savant Nikolas", chanting "Xyz Summon! Be born! D/D/D Wave High King Caesar!" Next he tunes the Level 3 "D/D Nighthowl" with the Level 7 "D/D Vice Typhon", chanting "Synchro Summon! Be born! D/D/D Gust High King Alexander!" Then he activates the effect of "Vice Typhon" from his Graveyard, banishing it and "Nighthowl" and chanting "Fusion Summon! Be born! D/D/D Flame High King Genghis!" The dimensional tear before Skip, Tate, Allie and Frederick closes, and Tate and Allie realize that Declan is trying to appeal to Yuya, who Frederick begs to come home soon.
In the ARC-V Reactor, Riley asks Ray to come with him, much to her surprise, telling her that he can be her vessel.
Z-ARC notes that Declan's use of Pendulum Summoning to bring out Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Monsters certainly seems to differ from the other Duelists, and Declan straightens his glasses, suggesting that he deliver his voice to Yuya with his Dueling if it hasn't reached him yet. He explains that the ATK of "High King Alexander" is doubled while he controls two other "D/D" monsters, and the ATK of "High King Alexander" skyrockets to 6000, much to the joy of Tate, Allie and Frederick, though Chojiro believes it to be pointless if "Supreme King Z-ARC" can't be destroyed and Frank and Amanda note that even if "Z-ARC" could be destroyed his Pendulum Effect will increase his LP instead, while Tanner laments on how everyone has suffered
ARC-V Episode 146 section
He declares his turn and he draws "Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron". With the already set Pendulum Scale, he Pendulum Summons, reviving "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", "Performapal Coin Dragon", and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus" (who slumps at the notion of being pummeled again). Jack angrily asks if Yuya doesn't understand, but Yuya tells Jack that he gets it; in other words, is Jack saying that he wants Yuya to be a master that doesn't get his hand bitten by his own dog. Jack seems surprised that Yuya is finally understanding, and he tells him that's right, telling Yuya to show him his strength as a master who freely manipulates the four ferocious Dragons. Yuya replies that he'll show Jack their power, and as Yuto's form flickers over Yuya's body, he tells Yuto that he kept him waiting; this is for him. He accelerates past Jack, and he overlays the Level 4 "Performapal Coin Dragon" and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Minitaurus", chanting "From the black darkness, the fangs of rebellion that fight against the powers of stupidity descend! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!" They emerge in the Xyz Dimension, and Allen cheers that there it is, and Saya gasps that it's Yuto's Dragon. Dennis cheers, telling Yuya that that's it. Both Dimension Dragons roar, and Riley begins to react. Henrietta gasps his name, and Declan notes that the evil soul is reacting, after all, the Dragons and Zarc's soul are... Meanwhile, Yusho watches the Duel grimly. Yuya then Summons the Tuner monster "Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron", and then Yugo's image appears over Yuya as Yuya tells him that it's his time now. He explains that "Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron" can use a card in his Pendulum Zone to Synchro Summon, and he tunes the Level 2 "Odd-Eyes Synchron" with the Level 5 "Stargazer Magician", chanting "Flap your beautiful and heroic wings to strike the enemy at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" ("Beat your wings to whip up a whirlwind of destruction! I Synchro Summon! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" in the dub.) They pass into the space between dimension again, and Riley glows with a dark aura as she continues to cry and Henrietta gasps in horror. Yuri's outline then flickers over Yuya, and Yuya states that it's finally Yuri. The effect of "Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver" allows it to fuse with the "Timegazer Magician" in Yuya's Pendulum Zone, so he chants "Dichromatic eyes that illuminate the dark night! Become time's compass, and point to a new path! Fusion Summon! Appear! Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!" ("...and together they'll bring out the most toxic monster ever seen! I Fusion Summon! The vicious, venomous, and voracious, Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!" in the dub.) As all Four Dimension Dragons fly in formation behind Yuya, the dark aura around Riley intensifies and Henrietta begs them to stop it. Yusho gently pats Riley's head, telling Henrietta that she has to endure it. The real fun is only just getting started.
ARC-V Episode 147 section
Yuya's counterattack, Yuya summons the four dragons,
Declan rises on "Armageddon", telling Yuya to put that into practice and make him smile. Yuya gasps his name and Declan leaps off "Armageddon" onto a platform and comments that he doesn't think Yuya will be able to do so easily as he activates "Dark Contract with the Insurance", allowing him to draw cards equal to the number of monsters he targeted for attacks but failed to destroy. He draws three cards, much to the shock of Tate, and Declan tells Yuya to watch his strongest portfolio as he activates the Spell Card "D/D/D Fusion", Fusion Summoning using an "Armageddon" and this card as material. He chants "Fusion Summon! Come before me! Level 10! D/D/D Super Doom King Purple Armageddon!" and a purple version of "Armageddon" appears, with wings resembling Nightshroud's and a serpentine trunk resembling Zorc Necrophades', standing with 3500 ATK. Then Declan activates the Spell Card "D/D/D Synchro", treating it as a Level 2 Tuner and tuning it with another "Armageddon". He chants "Synchro Summon! Come before me! Level 10! D/D/D Super Doom King Bright Armageddon!" and a white version of "Armageddon" appears, heavily resembling Z-one and also standing on 3500 ATK. Next he activates the Spell Card "D/D/D Xyz", Special Summoning two "Armageddons" from his Extra Deck, then overlaying the two Level 8 "Armageddons", chanting "Xyz Summon! Come before me! Rank 8! D/D/D Super Doom King Dark Armageddon!" and a more demonic version of "Armageddon" appears that resembles the Barian Emblem, standing with 3500 ATK like its fellow "Super Doom Kings". Declan also activates the effect of "Dark Armageddon", attaching his third "Armageddon" from his Extra Deck to it as an Overlay Unit.
Everyone gasps in shock at the sight of the three "Super Doom Kings" and Declan tells Yuya that he will have to break through this impregnable formation he has assembled if he wants to make him smile.
Premium Gold/Rarity Collection alt arts