Cards waiting to be imported
- Duel Summaries (including field summaries for episodes that either has a Duel that lasts more than 1 episode or begin in the middle of a Duel).
- Scripted Duels.
- New/reprint status for cards of all Booster packs for all listed languages.
- Cover Cards.
- Structure Deck: Ice Barrier of the Frozen Prison
- The Calm After the Ice Barrier's Storm (not sure on the identities of the 2 humans)
- Blazing Vortex
- Phantom Rage
- All or Nothing (unknown Inpachi monster on right)
- Cupid Fore (wait for TCG name)
- Excited Melffys (unknown panda, llama (?), mouse, and raccoon) (see Rise of the Duelist Melffy)
- Feed Back (adult Eater of Millions or simply a related monster?)
- Kongou, Heavenly General of the Souten (one of the 2 Kongōrikishi, 2nd one to be named "Rikishi"?)
- Deck Modification Pack - Shocking Lightning Attack!!
- Rise of the Duelist
- Deck Build Pack: Secret Slayers
- Structure Deck R: Machiners Command
- Eternity Code
- Chamber Dragonmaid (keep an eye out for dragon form)
- Deep Sea Sentry/Deep Sea Aria (Unknown monster in both artworks)
- Necroquip Prism (Unknown female)
- Titanocider (unknown ogre in artwork)
- Void Calamity (unknown monsters in background in top-left and centre-left)
- Witchcrafter Patronus (unknown witch in painting, origin of Witchcrafter Golem Aruru?)
- ANIME (SEVENS)
- Dragon's Tenacity (unknown Dragon)
- High Magic - Double Accel (unknown monster)
- Reporter Soul (unknown monsters)
- Menzaburo Oomori cards: (unknown orc)
- 3K Bolt (3 unknown people)
- Mysterious Sea (unknown creatures)
- Cross Breed (unknown Scrap monster)
- Cross Over (possible unreleased monster(s) in future)
- Dances with Beasts (unknown shadows in background, possibly Attribute summoners?)
- Dwimmered Path+Dwimmered Glimmer (possible unreleased monster(s) in future, related to Adamancipators?)
- Eternal Bond (unknown knight in bottom right corner)
- Feedran, the Winds of Mischief (unknown name origin)
- Gem-Knight Phantom Quartz = Gem-Knight Crystal + ??? (some form of Master Peace, will probably be revealed in official lore in the future)
- Jack-o-Bolan (Unknown origin of "Bolan")
- Lair of Darkness (Unknown skulls)
- Ojamagic (unknown figure under table)
- Prediction Princess Tarotrei (unknown creature)
- The Revenge of the Normal (unknown silhouettes)
- Trickstar Fusion (unknown monsters)
- Tyrant Dino Fusion (unknown monsters)
- U.A. Locker Room/U.A. Penalty Box/U.A. Signing Deal (unknown man in No. 9 jersey, possibly ice hockey player based on Penalty Box)
- Wynn the Wind Medium/Wynn the Wind Charmer, Verdant (shared familiar may be printed in future. If so, repeat in future for other Charmers)
- You're in Danger! (unknown reptilian/dinosaur monster)
- Monster card types with missing Types.
- Keep an eye out for any Tuners that are also a Toon, Spirit, Union, Fusion, Xyz, or Ritual monster.
- Revisit Gladiator Beasts, specifically the table of creatures that they are based on, especially Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz. Pretty sure he isn't a T-Rex.
- Keep an eye of number of members of "HERO" and "Number" archetypes. Currently stands at (135) and  (143) respectively
Dark Magician (Girl) Fusions
- Dark Magician Girl + 1 Dragon monster = Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight.
- Why did Dark Magician Girl get this and no others, whereas Dark Magician didn't get a Dragon Knight form until 2017?
- Dark Magician + Buster Blader = Dark Paladin.
- Armour looks similar, I suppose. Maybe they both "hate" dragons?
- Dark Magician + Flame Swordsman = Dark Flare Knight.
- Looks cool, but bad effects, lower stats than Dark Magician, and Flame Swordsman is a Fusion in OCG/TCG, instead of a Normal monster.
- Dark Magician + 1 Dragon = Amulet Dragon/Dark Magician the Dragon Knight.
- Between the two, definitely prefer Dragon Knight, but its effect would fit better on a "Dark Magician + 1 Spellcaster monster" Fusion monster.
- Dark Magician + 1 Warrior monster = Dark Cavalry.
- Visually a Fusion with Gaia The Fierce Knight, which it could've specified (or perhaps "1 Gaia the Fierce Knight monster").
- Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl + 1 Spellcaster monster = The Dark Magicians.
- Visually a Fusion of Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, but the slightly more generic materials are cool. Great effect, but I'm surprised it took so long.
- Dark Magician + Red-Eyes B. Dragon/1 Dragon Effect Monster = Dragun of Red-Eyes
- Powerful effect, summonable with each archetype's requisite Fusion Spell, looks fantastic, but specification of Dragon Effect monster is a little odd. Dark Magician + Blue-Eyes White Dragon Fusion in the future?
- Dark Magician + Summoned Skull/1 "Archfiend" monster/1 Fiend monster = Black Skull Magician/Dark Warlock.
- Related through Yugi's other aces and the Skilled Magician series, along with Buster Blader and Gaia the Fierce Knight. Also the obvious connection between Dark Magic and Fiends.
- Dark Magician + Black Luster Soldier/1 "Black Luster Soldier" or "Chaos" monster = Chaos Paladin.
- Dark Magician already fuses with Yugi's other aces, and has Ritual monsters related to Chaos.
- Dark Magician + 1 Spellcaster monster = Dark Mage.
- With all the Spellcasters related to Dark Magician, this would be pretty useful.
- Dark Magician + 1 Warrior monster = Black Magic Knight.
- Dark Magician Knight retrain.
- Dark Magician + 1 DARK monster = Darkness Magician
- Double down on Dark Magic.
- Repeat all of these fusions with Dark Magician Girl?
Neos Triple Contact Fusions
|Elemental HERO Neos||Flare Scarab-FIRE||Grand Mole-EARTH||Glow Moss-LIGHT||Air Hummingbird-WIND||Aqua Dolphin-WATER||Dark Panther-DARK|
Since there are only one of each Neo-Spacian in the anime, all Triple Fusions listed above that require 2 Neo-Spacian monsters of the same name are unlikely to be ever exist, therefore are italicized.
Some of the types are odd choices and seem to be forced into the game. The monsters of these types would probably be better if they were other types:
- Beast-Warrior: REMOVE-Most Beast-Warrior support is combined with Beast and Winged Beast. Out of the three, Beast-Warrior is the weakest concept, and could be separated into Warrior and Beast.
- Cyberse: REMOVE-Originally, the monsters of this types were far too similar to Psychic and Machine, being digital creatures. However, the elemental archetypes created by the Ignis of this type have no common visuals; in fact, they seem relatively random. The idea of "Anything can be a Cyberse" seems like lazy design and an excuse to make a new monster Type.
- Divine-Beast: REMOVE-Similar to Creator God: too few members. Some from the anime/manga were printed as other types.
- Sea Serpent: REMOVE-Similar to Beast-Warriors, most support for this type is tied with Fish and Aqua. Out of the three, Sea Serpent is the weakest concept, as they could effectively be placed in either Fish, Aqua, WATER Dragons, or WATER Dinosaurs.
- Thunder: SPLIT-Thunder is the loud sound that is caused by lightning, due to the rapid expansion of air, therefore WIND-based creatures fit this type. These would be mostly focused on bouncing/shuffling cards and card destruction, mostly Spell/Traps. However, Thunder also encompasses electric-based monsters, which focus on card destruction (mostly monsters) and stunning/negation. These monsters would be better suited for a "Lightning" type.
- Wyrm: REMOVE-Likely originally conceived as an alternative type for Dragons, probably due to the sheer number of Dragons already in the game. Some have more of a Beast-like appearance, but most fit into Dragons. Likely made as an excuse to not make them Dragons.
Most types have a prefered Rank that they like to access, between Ranks 5-8. For example: Dragons typically summon Rank 8's. Ranks 1-4 can be accessed by pretty much any type, whereas Ranks 9-12 can only be properly accessed by archetypes that either support that particular Rank or are dedicated to a Rank-Up strategy. With the above changes combined with the remaining original Types, there are now a total of 20 Types, which means that now each of the Ranks from 5-8 can have 5 types each. All Ranks below are personal choice that seem fitting to me, but some are based on actual Xyz Monsters.
|8||Dinosaur, Dragon, Fairy, Fiend, Machine|
|7||Lightning, Psychic, Pyro, Spellcaster, Warrior|
|6||Beast, Plant, Reptile, Rock, Zombie|
|5||Aqua, Fish, Insect, Thunder, Winged Beast|
Abilities are an additional classification of monsters. Interestingly, a monster has never had more than one ability. Personally, I don't think all of them should exist.
- Flip: KEEP-If FLIP effects didn't exist, there wouldn't really be a need for face-down Defense Position. Annoyingly, not all monsters with a flip effect are FLIP monsters, therefore do not benefit from the support. In addition, all FLIP monsters should have an effect can change themselves to face-down Defense Position.
- Gemini: REMOVE-These are awkward, as they are only treated as Normal Monsters on the field (except when treated as an Effect Monster) or when they are in the Graveyard. Their "Gemini Summon" requires another Normal Summon or a specific card effect, making them too slow. If they were treated as Normal Monsters everywhere except when on the field (barring the need for a "Gemini Summon"), they would be Effect Monsters that would greatly benefit from most Normal Support, including being easier to summon than Effect Monsters of the same Level, while simultaneously rendering Normal Monsters pointless.
- Spirit: UNDECIDED-Interesting idea: Monsters more powerful than others of the same Level, in exchange for being unable to be Special Summoned and forcefully returning themselves to their owner's hand during the End Phase of which they were Normal Summoned/flipped face-up. However, Special Summoned Spirits usually don't bounce themselves during the End Phase, plus they have a habit of leaving you defenseless. They ought to return themselves to their owner's hand during the End Phase of a turn in which they weren't Summoned, or during their controller's Standby Phase. Personally feel like they're too clunky to be useful, especially in a Deck dedicated to them. Maybe change them entirely to be monsters similar to Crystal Beasts, able to place themselves in the Spell & Trap Zones as Continuous Spells.
- Union: KEEP-I like the idea of monsters that can equip themselves to other monsters. However, all Union Monsters ought to be able to equip themselves to the requisite monster from the hand and/or field. In addition, there are a number of monsters that can equip themselves from the hand/field that are not Union Monsters (see ZW - and Superheavy Samurai), which ought to be Unions.