|French||Le Code de l'Éternité|
|Portuguese||Código da Eternidade|
|Spanish||Código de Eternidad|
|Revised Romanization||Iteoniti Kodeu|
|Part of series||Core Booster|
|Number of cards||
|Cover card||Accesscode Talker|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
|Sneak Peek||Eternity Code Premiere! promotional card|
Eternity Code is a Core Booster in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). It is the twelfth and final main set of Series 10, following Ignition Assault, as well as the final set revolving around Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
In North America, this set was originally scheduled to be released on May 1, 2020. However, due to restrictions imposed in the State of Texas in response to the COVID-19 pandemic impacting manufacturers of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, its release was delayed until June 5, 2020.
- Includes cards used by Playmaker, Cal Kolter, Soulburner, George Gore, Blue Maiden, Roken Kogami, Ai, and Akira Zaizen.
- Introduces new members/support for the "@Ignister", "A.I.", "Ancient Warriors", "Code Talker", "Charmer", "Cyber", "Dragonmaid", "Evil Eye", "Evolution Pill", "Familiar-Possessed", "Generaider", "Gouki", "Hole", "Infernoid", "Infinitrack", "Invoked", "Madolche", "Marincess", "Megalith", "Mekk-Knight", "Orcust", "Polymerization", "Resonator", "roid", "Salamangreat", "Thunder Dragon", "Tindangle", "Traptrix", "Unchained", "Void", "Witchcrafter", "World Legacy", and "Xyz" archetypes; as well as the Cataclysmic, Deep Sea, Gizmek, and Yo-kai Girl series.
- Introduces the "Codebreaker" and "Nemeses" archetypes.
- Introduces the first support for the "Barbaros" archetype.
- Also introduces the first support for the "Superheavy Samurai Soul" archetype to the TCG.
- 1 Holographic Rare (also available as Ultra Rare, Secret Rare, 20th Secret Rare and Ultimate Rare)
- 6 Ultimate Rare
- 16 20th Secret Rare (Japanese only)
- 16 Secret Rare
- 6 Ultra Rares (also available as Ultimate Rare, Secret Rare, and 20th Secret Rare)
- 10 Super Rares (also available as Secret Rare and 20th Secret Rare)
- 18 Rares
- 46 Commons
In the TCG, there are 9 cards per pack and 24 packs per box. The set contains 101 cards:
- yugioh-card.com/japan/ Eternity Code (Japanese)
- yugioh-card.com/en/ Eternity Code
- yugioh-card.com/uk/ Eternity Code
- yugioh-card.com/oc/ Eternity Code
- yugioh-card.com/fr/ Le Code de l'Éternité (French)
- yugioh-card.com/de/ Eternity Code (German)
- yugioh-card.com/it/ Codice Eternità (Italian)
- yugioh-card.com/es/ Código de Eternidad (Spanish)
- "Measures taken by the State of Texas to prevent the spread of infection have temporarily impacted the operations of one of our product manufacturers. As a result, the distribution, Premiere! event (originally set for April 25–26) and official release (originally slated for May 1) of Eternity Code have been delayed. No other products are currently affected". Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. April 3, 2020. Retrieved January 31, 2021.