|French||Rage des Guerriers|
|Revised Romanization||Chamnyeolhan Jeontu|
|Part of series||Core Booster|
|Number of cards||
|Cover card||Power Tool Dragon|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
|Sneak Peek||Raging Battle Sneak Peek Participation Card|
|2-pack set||Raging Battle 2-Pack Set|
|Special Edition||Raging Battle: Special Edition|
|Asian-English||August 6, 2009|
Raging Battle is a Core Booster in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). It is the fourth Core Booster of Series 6. It follows Crimson Crisis and is followed by Ancient Prophecy.
- Includes cards used by Yusei Fudo, Akiza Izinski, Crow Hogan, Jack Atlas, Leo, Tetsu Trudge, Carly Carmine, and Kalin Kessler.
- * The TCG version also includes cards used by Chazz Princeton and Yami Marik.
- Includes members and/or support for the "Alien", "Blackwing", "Gadget", and "Morphtronic" archetypes.
- The TCG version also includes members of the "Ojama" archetype.
- Introduces the "Earthbound Immortal", "Forbidden", "Koa'ki Meiru", and "Power Tool" archetypes to the OCG/TCG.
In the Japanese version there are 5 cards per pack and 30 packs per box.
The OCG set includes 80 cards. This is comprised of:
In the TCG there are 9 cards per pack and 24 packs per box. The set contains 100 cards or 111 in the Master Set. This is comprised of:
- 1 Ghost Rare
- 8 Secret Rares
- 10 Ultimate Rares
- 10 Ultra Rares
- 14 Super Rares
- 20 Rares
- 44 Commons
- 4 Short Prints
- yugioh-card.com/en Raging Battle
- yugioh-card.com/uk Raging Battle
- yugioh-card.com/oc Raging Battle
- yugioh-card.com/fr Raging Battle (French)
- yugioh-card.com/de Raging Battle (German)
- yugioh-card.com/it Battaglia Furiosa (Italian)
- yugioh-card.com/es Batalla Furiosa (Spanish)
- yugioh-card.com/lat-am Batalla Furiosa (Spanish)