|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
|Revised Romanization||Peuraimeol Orijin|
|Number of cards||
|Cover card||Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
|Sneak Peek||Primal Origin Sneak Peek Participation Card|
|Deluxe Edition||Primal Origin: Deluxe Edition|
|Other||Primal Origin Plus|
|French, German, Italian, Spanish||
Primal Origin is a Booster Pack in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). It is the eighth and final set in the OCG's 8th series, following Legacy of the Valiant and followed by Duelist Alliance. It is also the final set to be centered around the ZEXAL era.
- Besides the 80 cards normally included, 10 Japan Pre-Release Versions of World Premiere Cards are included.
- 70 Card Sleeves based on the cover monster "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon".
- It includes cards used by Yuma Tsukumo, Kite Tenjo and the Seven Barian Emperors. The TCG version also includes cards used by Jack Atlas, Eviluder, Akiza Izinski, Hishakaku, Quattro, Shadow and Sect Ijuin.
- Japan still receives Ultimate Rare cards in the Japanese packs, but other Asian countries now receive Secret Rares in their Japanese packs instead.
- This set introduces the "Artifact" archetype. It also contains more members and support for the "Ancient Gear", "Attribute Knight", "Battlin' Boxer", "Bujin", "Dark World", "Duston", "Evol", "Galaxy", "Ghostrick", "Gladiator Beast", "Gusto", "Hazy Flame", "Koa'ki Meiru", "Madolche", "Mecha Phantom Beast", "Monarch", "Number", "Number C", "Penguin", "Photon", "Rank-Up-Magic", "Scrap", "Shark", "Sylvan", "Traptrix" and "Umbral Horror" archetypes and series.
- The Japanese version includes further support and members of the "Dododo", "Gagaga", "Gogogo" and "Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" archetypes.
- The Korean version includes further members of the "Watt" archetype.
- The TCG version includes further support and members of the "Gimmick Puppet", "Hell", "Line Monster", "Noble Knight", "Vampire" and "ZW -" archetypes.
In the Japanese OCG, there are 5 cards per pack and 30 packs per box. There are 90 cards in total, or 103 in the Master Set. This comprises:
- 1 Holographic Rare (also available as Ultra Rare, Secret Rare, and Ultimate Rare)
- 6 Ultimate Rares
- 6 Secret Rares
- 6 Ultra Rares (all available as Secret Rares and Ultimate Rares)
- 10 Super Rares
- 20 Rares
- 54 Commons
In the Korean OCG, there are 5 cards per pack and 40 packs per box. There are 85 cards in total, or 92 in the Master Set. This comprises:
- 1 Holographic Rare (also available as Ultra Rare and Secret Rare)
- 6 Secret Rares
- 6 Ultra Rares (all available as Secret Rares)
- 8 Super Rares
- 20 Rares
- 51 Commons
In the TCG there are 9 cards per pack, 24 booster packs per box and 12 display boxes per case. The set contains 100 cards or 106 in the Master Set. This comprises:
- YGOrganization [OCG] Booster Pack 808 - Primal Origin
- Neo Ark Cradle 808 - Primal Origin
- yugioh-card.com/en Primal Origin
- yugioh-card.com/uk Primal Origin
- yugioh-card.com/oc Primal Origin
- yugioh-card.com/fr Origine Primitive (French)
- yugioh-card.com/de Primal Origin (German)
- yugioh-card.com/it Origine Primordiale (Italian)
- yugioh-card.com/lat-am/pt Origem Primordial (Portuguese)
- yugioh-card.com/es Origen Primigenio (Spanish)
- yugioh-card.com/lat-am Primal Origin (Spanish)