|Revised Romanization||Ikseuteurim Biktori|
|Part of series||Core Booster|
|Number of cards||
|Cover card||Junk Berserker|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
|Sneak Peek||Extreme Victory Sneak Peek Participation Card|
|2-pack set||Extreme Victory 2-Pack Set|
Extreme Victory is a Core Booster in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). It is the fourth Core Booster of Series 7. It follows Storm of Ragnarok and is followed by Generation Force.
It is the final booster pack of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's era.
- Extreme Victory features cards used by Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Crow Hogan, Akiza Izinski, Leo, Aporia, Antinomy, Willa Mette, Jaden Yuki, and Chazz Princeton.
- This set introduces the new "T.G." and "Meklord" archetypes to the TCG. It also contains new support for "Junk", "Resonator", "Blackwing", "Morphtronic", "The Six Samurai", "Karakuri", "Signer Dragon", "Scrap", "Gladiator Beast", "Frog", "Gishki", "Worm", "Nordic", "Elemental HERO"/"Neos", "Vampire", "Naturia", and Psychic-Type monsters.
- This set is notable because it introduces both the final Signer Dragon, Life Stream Dragon, and Tour Guide From the Underworld, which became a powerful format-defining card after the introduction of Xyz Monsters.
In the Japanese version there are 5 cards per pack and 30 packs per box.
The OCG set includes 80 cards or 86 in the Master Set. This is comprised of:
In the TCG there are 9 cards per pack and 24 packs per box. The set contains 100 cards or 111 in the Master Set. This is comprised of:
- 1 Ghost Rare
- 8 Secret Rares
- 10 Ultimate Rares
- 10 Ultra Rares
- 14 Super Rares
- 20 Rares
- 44 Commons
- 4 Short Prints
- yugioh-card.com/en Extreme Victory
- yugioh-card.com/uk Extreme Victory
- yugioh-card.com/oc Extreme Victory
- yugioh-card.com/fr Victoire Absolue (French)
- yugioh-card.com/de Extreme Victory (German)
- yugioh-card.com/it Vittoria Estrema (Italian)
- yugioh-card.com/es Victoria Extrema (Spanish)
- yugioh-card.com/lat-am Victoria Extrema (Spanish)