|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
|French||L'Assaut du Gladiateur|
|Italian||Assalto del Gladiatore|
|Spanish||Asalto del Gladiador|
|Revised Romanization||Geomtusaui Geupseup|
|Number of cards||
|Cover card||Elemental Hero Chaos Neos|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
|Sneak Peek||Gladiator's Assault Sneak Peek Participation Card|
|2-pack set||Gladiator's Assault 2-Pack Set|
|Special Edition||Gladiator's Assault: Special Edition|
Gladiator's Assault is a Booster Pack in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) and Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). It is the sixth set in the OCG's 5th series, following Tactical Evolution. It is followed by Phantom Darkness.
- Includes cards used by Adrian Gecko, Atticus Rhodes, Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, and The Supreme King.
- Includes members and/or support for the "Alien", "Ancient Gear", "Elemental HERO", "Fusion", "Goblin", "Neos", "roid", "Shien", "Six Samurai", and "Vehicroid" archetypes.
- The TCG version also includes Fan-Made Cards.
- Introduces the "Cloudian" and "Gladiator Beast" archetypes, as well as the Evil HERO series, to the OCG/TCG.
- Introduces the first support for the "Bamboo Sword" archetype to the OCG/TCG.
- The TCG set contains more Secret Rares than any booster set before it.
In the OCG, there are 5 cards per pack and 30 packs per box. There are 80 cards in total. These are comprised of:
In the TCG, there are 95 different cards in total: