User talk:Modo assalto
Please sign your messages. To do so type four tildes. (~~~~)
- 1 Summary
- 2 Blackwingggys
- 3 YCM
- 4 Brionac state side
- 5 RE: Jurak Meteor & Dragunity Knight - Trident
- 6 Pojo?
- 7 Tag Force 4
- 8 Junk Blader
- 9 RE: Koa'ki Meiru Beetle
- 10 The Shining Darkness
- 11 Black Feather Dragon
- 12 Re: Black Feather Dragon
- 13 Shining Darkness
- 14 RE: Card Gallery:Tech Genus Wonder Magician
- 15 Template:Nenhuma seleccionada?
- 16 Cool Page
- 17 OCG/TCG Error
- 18 Forum:Removal of the CategorySelect tool
- 19 e ai como estas ?
- 20 RE: vc é
- 21 Movie Pack 2010
- 22 Portuguese change
- 23 Re: ocg promos
- 24 Re:Elemental Hero Neos Knight
- 25 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Super Fusion! Bonds That Transcend Time
- 26 Blackwing - Ghibli the Hot Wind
- 27 Tyrant Neptune
- 28 1º vez
- 29 Protection Please
- 30 Ash Gush, King of Ashes and Dust
- 31 Re: archetypes cards names
- 32 Montage Dragon
- 33 Hi
- 34 Re: Re: Hi
- 35 Re:my page
- 36 Duelist Pack Joey Wheeler?
- 37 Formula Synchron
- 38 Backblast's Gallery?
- 39 Decks for Free!
- 40 Re: Hidden Arsenal 2
- 41 Question
- 42 Template:Approximate name terminology update
- 43 Hello
- 44 The Power Of Spell Counters Deck
- 45 Duel Online
- 46 RE: Duel Onlihne
- 47 modo i have 2 questions for you
- 48 Magician Sokaris
k what you need to do now is erase all of this page and put a link to your archive ok? Blackwingggys 22:54, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- im just asking whats up with you Blackwingggys 22:56, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
What's your Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker account name? Mine's Elemental Azza Kid. --AARONmeister 19:50, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
umm hey i have a new IRC channel and forum that me and some other users would love to join here is the IRC channel ##forumeta and the forum is [] hope you can come and join oh and activate you account after you regieter Blackwingggys 22:57, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
Brionac state side
Here you go:
I didn't upload the image because I don't know much about uploading pictures to a page. Azure Knight-Zeo 22:31, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
whats up how ya doin Blackwingggys 15:31, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
RE: Jurak Meteor & Dragunity Knight - Trident
I found them here: http://janime.eu/showpost.php?p=2363545&postcount=55. It seems that LeArk got the japanese lore through the card image and translated it. He's trustworthy and experienced translator. --Blackwings0605 13:16, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
Do you actually go to LolPojo? There are lots of bad players there and some even refuse advice. >_>
Tag Force 4
- Hey thanks man, for making/editing the galleries those really helped save me some time :). --Trivi-AM 21:00, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know Portuguese, but I know Spanish and I'm pretty sure "cada" means the same thing in both languages. Junk Blader does not gain 400 ATK for each "Junk" monster, it only gains 400 ATK if there is 1 (or more) "Junk" monster. Please resubmit the Portuguese lore with this in mind. Danny Lilithborne 08:26, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
RE: Koa'ki Meiru Beetle
This is Jerome McHale, ex-Metagame Article Writer. He is 100% more reputable source then Shriek ever will be. Shriek is a blog. Blogs often gets things wrong.
3-D 06:25, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
The Shining Darkness
All of information we have comes from this pic. And here is some confirmation links if you want to make sure:
If you checked my edit's summery, there is always a link to the source where I got the info. --Blackwings0605 10:01, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
Why are you considering it for deletion? --AARONmeister 16:23, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Black Feather Dragon
THAT'S WHY I USED QUESTION MARKS! --AARONmeister 16:44, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
RE: Card Gallery:Tech Genus Wonder Magician
I put it up for deletion because a gallery is supposed to show a picture of the entire card,not a picture of just the monster; that's why it's called a CARD gallery.PoirotH 18:06, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
Hi Modo assalto, could you tell me the purpose of this template? A random sampling of the pages linking to it suggest that you are the principle editor adding it. Is there another template here you meant to use? What language is "nenhuma seleccionada", and what does it translate to in English, anyways (it sounds Spanish, but I'm not sure)? Thanks in advance! 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 07:24, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Nenhuma seleccionada (None selected) is the default licensing that appears on the drop-down in Special:Upload, if you have your language set as Portuguese. None selected also appears on a lot of uploaded files. I don't know why it gets added for some people. Whenever I set it as "None selected", it doesn't add anything. -- Deltaneos (talk) 11:46, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
Cool page, how do you get the contents thing on your page! DarkTurbo 15:28, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
- The card picture you placed was NOT OCG version, it's TCG. As word proved it is America language. Can you move it to TCG please? FredCat100 23:22, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
- I fixed it into correct place before you went check FredCat100 11:21, October 28, 2009 (UTC)
e ai como estas ?
e ai como estas ?
e ai eu tambem sou do Brasil meu nome e Pedrohs401
RE: vc é
ola sou Turbo archer. sim, eu sou brasileiro e você ?
Oh hi Modo assalto, been a while.
- What I meant was cards which have already been released in Portuguese, like this one. Is the Portuguese on that card the Brazil or Portugual kind?
- The reason we chose ptname and ptlore is because that's the id used on the cards. e.g. SOD-PT009. It's the same reason we use AE, EN, FR, DE, IT, KR, SP and JP. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:23, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
Re: ocg promos
- I can't find any proof for the last 6, so I've removed them. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:51, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Apenas acho a tradução meio estranha <_< --Reimu-H 19:14, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Super Fusion! Bonds That Transcend Time
Blackwing - Ghibli the Hot Wind
Eu não acho que seu nome em português seja aproximado: Blackwing = Asa Negra ou Asa-Negra The Hot Wind = O Vento Quente ShredderArbok
- É legal mesmo, porque com a wiki em português alguns preferem editar lá, ou nem editam em lugar nenhum ShredderArbok 22:00, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Não, eu não participo... Tem algum legal que vale a pena entrar?
Nossa 1º vez que encontro com alguem do Brasil aqui. 188.8.131.52
The following article needs protection: Simultaneous Effects Go On Chain
PoirotH, Deus Ex Machina, and myself have reverted many, many edits to the page, and I'm afraid it now needs to be locked, editable only by admins. DemonGodAsura 16:34, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- User:Transcendant has made wrong edits to: Simultaneous Effects Go On Chain
- I was wondering if you could put a protection on the article. DemonGodAsura 16:57, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Ash Gush, King of Ashes and Dust
"Ash Gush, King of Ashes and Dust" and "Ash Gash the Ash King" are indeed the same card. III speaks Japanese. You'd probably be better off asking him/her which English name is a better translation. -- Deltaneos (talk) 10:16, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
Re: archetypes cards names
For cards that haven't been released in English, we usually use their English names from the most recent video game, which is currently Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia. So
- The Fabled
- Neo Flamvell
whar do you think of the card "montage dragon"?
sorry typing error what do you think of "montage dragon and do you think it's better than "gandora the dragon of destruction"? The Rare Hunter 22:39, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
Hi Modo Assalto, how do you create deck templates for our user page? From Bakuhorma
Re: Re: Hi
Yeah. I usually edit Wikias when I am not logged in. My conputer has some glitch that will not let me login to this wiki.
Duelist Pack Joey Wheeler?
Hi Modo assalto. I've had a thought, roughly when Duelist Pack Kaiba was made by Kazuki Takahashi, that there would be a Duelist Pack Joey. So could you please spread the word around? I'm 13 years old, so um, I guess everyone's better than me at this game. You're awesome!!! User:MorphingJar700 MorphingJar700 09:04, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
Really? Is that his title? If so, then where's his gallery of pictures? --FredCat100 12:28, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Really, I was referring to the link to Backblast's gallery, but you changed it before I post it. So sorry that I bothered ya. --FredCat100 12:35, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Look like Sneak Peek was finished already. --FredCat100 12:59, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
Decks for Free!
I have fixed your X-Saber deck on the Decks for Free! page. -bewk 00:34, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Hidden Arsenal 2
1. If I normal summoned "Breaker the Magical Warrior" then my opponent activates "Bottomless Trap Hole" can I destroy 1 magic/trap card on his/her field?
2. If I summoned "Dark Creator" and my opponent activates "Bottomless Trap Hole" can still removed from play 1 dark attribute monster to summoned "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" and activate "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" effect to summon "Prime Material Dragon" and discard 1 card to negate the effect of "Bottomless Trap Hole" and destroy it?
3. When I summoned "Dark Armed Dragon" and my opponent activates "Bottomless Trap Hole" how many cards can i destroy when I have 3 dark attribute monsters in my graveyard?
CruzenX83 14:01, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
Template:Approximate name terminology update
Hey Modo assalto, would you care to read through and comment at Forum:Approximate name - "approximate" or "unofficial"?? Thanks! 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 01:02, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
Hello Modo Assalto, i'm user Montechristo95. I left you this message because I noticed that one of the things you are doing here is translating card names in Portuguese. Well, first of all, I want you to know that I admire your work so far, not only for your translations but your contribs in general. You have only been here for a year and still you are a very active user. Bravo!
Now regarding the other thing. I know neither of us can make a comment on each other's translation project but still I think it would be cool if we got to know each other. I have contacted several other translators here at the wiki and I suppose we could discuss things like the translation policy followed by the wiki. What do you think? --Monte (talk • contribs) 18:18, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- You mean the translation policy? Yeah, I have discussed the issue several times not only with other translators but also with Dinoguy1000. I just wanted to know your opinion about it. --Monte (talk • contribs) 19:19, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
The Power Of Spell Counters Deck
This deck is AWESOME! There is only one suggestion I have for you: Assault Mode Support. Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode is an awesome card, an when combined with your deck could produce an OTK!(I'm thinking of a way of doing an OTK with Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode so watch out for it.) 007714 (talk • contribs) 09:27, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I see. I still think this deck is awesome and one of its best cards is Supreme Trainer Arcanite Magician. I think all the Arcanites are AWESOME! 007714 (talk • contribs) 00:06, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Duel Onlihne
We first need to arrange a time and date but this is how to duel online using the Wikia's IRC Chat Page.
- First things are first: FOLLOW EVERYTHING WHAT I SAY, if you screw this up... YOU WILL FAIL. OK, first thing, click on this link:
- It's time to... Du, Du, Du, du... Du (x6) DUEL!!
- Once you have clicked on this link, type in your User Name (Modo assalto) in the blank box above "Channel".
- Once you have done that, click on the arrow of "Channel" and near the very bottom..., you will see an option called "YuGiOh-Wikia" (or something like that). Please click on that.
- Then, click the "Enter" button. Once a written explanation has appeared, you will see the sentence near the very top of the box and it will say: "No duels here. Type /join wikia duels to join other Users" or something like that.
- If you Copy and Paste that text including the "/" into the box that appears on the bottom of the page and press the Enter button, you will join wikia duels.
- On the right-handed side there is a panel listing all the Users that will duel there. If you double-click on my name: Duelman 177, you can write anything on my User Page. Í will come and duel you there.
modo i have 2 questions for you
why do isee some users with their names in red colour and the 2nd its was about akiza s 5ds outfit user transfan2 of photobucket has some images of it Sartorias (talk • contribs) 19:10, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there! I'm writing a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX fanfiction on Fanfiction.net, and I was wondering if I could use your created card Magician Sokaris for my Dark Magician duelist. I don't have an acoount here, so if you want to contact me, send an email to Nibbskids3@bellsouth.net (to anyone else reading this who would think it funny to spam me, you WILL be blocked). Thanks!! 184.108.40.206 (talk) 14:41, September 22, 2010 (UTC)