|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Urgent Tuning
- You can use this card with "Emergency Teleport" to Synchro Summon during your opponent's turn.
- You can use the above combo to deal a lot of damage in your own Battle Phase. First use one monster to attack, then use "Emergency Teleport" to Special Summon your Tuner and use it to attack too. Then use this card to Synchro Summon and attack with the Synchro Monster. After that, if you have a set "Assault Mode Activate", you can use it to Summon the corresponding "/Assault Mode" monster and attack again. If you have an "Assault Slash" and an "Assault Revival", you can attack twice more. This is very difficult to construct, but can easily create an OTK.
- This card works well with "Turbo Synchron".
- This card works very well with "Blackwing" monsters. You can use "Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame" to Summon "Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield" (Level 2) or "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" (Level 3), or even "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor", then Synchro Summon and attack again.
- Many ways to use this card effectively will include using its effects during your opponent's Battle Phase. However, it may be difficult to control what monsters are on your side. Some cards to Special Summon monsters to your side, such as "Mystic Tomato", "Pyramid Turtle" and "Mother Grizzly", can be perfect to Special Summon the right amount of stars or the right conditions such as Type or Attribute of the monsters. Use this to eliminate problems with Synchro Monsters such as "Mist Wurm" bouncing all your opponent's card when they least expect it.
- During your opponent's turn, you can use this card's effect to Summon "Black Rose Dragon", resulting in a possible clear attack during your next turn
- During your Battle Phase, when you destroy an opponent's monster with "Flamvell Firedog", you can Special Summon "Flamvell Magician" with its effect and either attack with "Magician" and/or use this card to Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster, like "Stardust Dragon" or "Red Dragon Archfiend", and then attack with the Synchro Monster.
- You can add even more damage if you activate "Assault Mode Activate"
- "Gemini" Decks can also use this for heavy damage, as their primary Tuner "Tuned Magician" and their flagship Synchro Monster "Black Brutdrago" both have hefty ATK.
- Use this card after activating "Synchro Material" during your opponent's turn. If they choose to enter their Battle Phase, simply perform a quick Synchro Summon that also makes your opponent lose a monster, all while dodging the drawback effect of "Synchro Material".