Card Appearances:Alligator's Sword Dragon
- In episode 69, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Mako Tsunami. He Special Summons this card via "Polymerization". On Joey's next turn, this card attacks directly via its own effect. On Joey's next turn, he uses this card to attack directly again, but Mako activates "Tornado Wall" to nullify the damage he would have taken. Later "The Legendary Fisherman" attacks this card, but Joey activates "Energy Drain" to reduce the ATK of "The Legendary Fisherman" to 0 and draw one card, however "The Legendary Fisherman" was unaffected by the effect of "Energy Drain" via its own effect. "The Legendary Fisherman" then destroys this card.
- In episode 74, this card appeared within some of the small clips that were shown going through a black background before we see a montage of Joey's Battle City Duels.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto Kaiba that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Joey Fusion Summons this card in Attack Mode against Maximillion Pegasus via "Polymerization", using "Alligator's Sword" and "Baby Dragon" from his hand. The next turn, it is destroyed by battle by Pegasus' "Toon Gemini Elf".
- Arthur Hawkins' commentary implies that "Alligator's Sword Dragon" can only attack directly via its effect if the only opposing monsters are EARTH, as Hawkins says "Alligator's Sword Dragon" could not attack directly while Pegasus controlled the WATER "Toon Mermaid". This is ironic, as "Alligator's Sword Dragon's" only appearance in the anime attacked directly with its effect while its opponent controlled solely WATER monsters.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Joey Fusion Summons this card via "Polymerization", using "Alligator's Sword" on the field and "Baby Dragon" from his hand. The same turn, it attacks Seto Kaiba directly while Kaiba controlled "Battle Ox". The next turn, Kaiba takes control of this card via "Enemy Controller". Kaiba then Tributes this card and "Battle Ox" for the Tribute Summon of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Later, Kaiba banishes this card from the Graveyard with the effect of "Soul Demolition", and this card's banishment increases Kaiba's Life Points by 500 due to his "Soul Absorption". On the last turn, Joey Special Summons this banished card in Defense Mode due to Kaiba's "Dimension Fusion". This card remains on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Origins 2016 Special: Joey vs. Pegasus, this card can be seen in Joey's Extra Deck.
- Corse has this card in his deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia.