Card Tips:The Wicked Worm Beast
- This card can be searched by "Rescue Cat", "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster", "Key Mouse", "Armored White Bear", "Desmanian Devil", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- If your opponent has "Relinquished" on the field equipped with a monster whose ATK is less than 1400 (and you have no monsters on the field yet), Summon this card and attack "Relinquished" to destroy the equipped monster and return this card to your hand during your end phase. During your opponent's next turn, "Relinquished" will not be able to equip itself with any of your monsters as the only monster you had on the field was returned to your hand, so "Relinquished" will be defenseless during your next turn and you can Summon this card again to destroy "Relinquished" for good.
- An Infinite Loop can be done in a Zombie World Deck. While you control said Field Spell and "Soul Absorbing Bone Tower", draw until you exceed your Hand Size Limit, using cards such as "Reckless Greed" and "Thunder Dragon". Once that is done, activate "Dark World Grimoire". During your End Phase, discard this card. Due to "Grimoire's" effect, this card will be Special Summoned, as a Zombie-type Monster, and when this happens, "Soul Absorbing Bone Tower" will send the 2 cards on top of the opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. This card will then return to your hand through its own effect. Repeat this until your opponent's Deck is emptied out. Once this card is returned to your hand while your opponent's Deck is empty, discard a different card. They will Deck Out on their Draw Phase, resulting in your victory.
- Use this card with "Creature Swap", and your opponent will be short a monster at the end of his/her turn.
- Combo with "Spring of Rebirth" to gain Life Points.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
- "Rescue Cat's" effect can be used to Special Summon 2 copies of "The Wicked Worm Beast". Rather than be destroyed by "Rescue Cat's" effect, both will return to the player's hand, effectively gaining card advantage.
- This card can be used with "Dark World Grimoire", "Card of Safe Return", and an Exodia Deck for a loop. First, you need one of these and the two spells on the field. Then, at the End Phase, "The Wicked Worm Beast" is returned to the hand, so you have seven cards in the hand. You then discard him, and he is Special Summoned. Because of this you draw a card because of "Card of Safe Return". Continue this loop until you win with Exodia.
- This card will return to your hand, even if being treated as spell or trap card