|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Vylon Hept
- This card be searched by "Condemned Witch", "Cyber Angel Benten", "Celestial Knight Lord Parshath", "Power Angel Valkyria", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", "Summoner Monk", "Vampire Dragon", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Rescue Ferret", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- You can circumvent the effect that would remove the monster from play by using it for a Rank 4 Xyz Summon.
- You can Special Summon "Vylon" monsters that can be Treated as Equip Cards by their own effects, or combo with "Vylon Omega", which can Treat ANY "Vylon" Monsters as Equip Cards.
- Equip "Vylon Prism" with "Omega's" effect, then Summon this card and activate its effect to detach "Vylon Prism", then Tune both this card and "Prism" for Synchro Summoning "Stardust Dragon". "Prism" will be banished as results, but in exchange you will have 2500 ATK monster that can protect "Omega's" equips from something like "Heavy Storm" (which is "Omega's" apparent weakness).
- If you also control "Number 39: Utopia" (either via "Vylon Element" or another "Hept" + "Prism"), "Stardust" will be safe from attacks (assuming "Utopia" still have its Xyz Materials).
- When you control one of the Meklords, Special Summon one of "Vylon" Synchro Monsters to your opponent's field with "Give and Take". Then, equip that Synchro Monster to your Meklord and use this card to Special Summon it to your field.
- "Vylon Delta" has a formidable 2800 DEF when you target it using this card's effect. Also, during the End Phase, you can search for more Equip Spell Cards.