Card Tips:Vylon Vanguard
- This card be searched by "Condemned Witch", "Cyber Angel Benten", "Celestial Knightlord Parshath", "Power Angel Valkyria", "Nova Summoner", "Shining Angel", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", "Summoner Monk", "Vampire Dragon", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Equip this card with "Ekibyo Drakmord". Therefore, it will be destroyed within the next 2 turns and you will be able to draw at least two cards.
- After being equipped with numerous Equip Spell Cards use "Destruct Potion" to destroy this card during your opponent's end phase, or dodge a card effect which would bounce or banish your "Vanguard". Granting you cards and possibly a large amount of life points.
- Using "Needle Ceiling" with this card can turn the duel around for you.
- You can use "Collected Power" to equip all the equip cards on the field to this, so that you may draw extra cards.
- Since this card is a Fairy-Type, "Celestial Transformation" allows you to Special Summon and destroy this card during the End Phase.
- First, have set "Miraculous Descent" on your field. Then, use "Cards from the Sky" to banish this card and draw 2 cards. Activate your face-down "Miraculous Descent" to Special Summon it. After that, equip up to 3 Vylon Equip Spell Cards to this card. Use "Emergency Provisions", "Double Cyclone", etc to remove "Miraculous Descent" from the field in order to destroy "Vylon Vanguard". So with that, you can now draw cards depending on how many you equipped to it. Also, you can add other Vylon Spell Cards from your Deck to your hand.
- Use "Mist Body" on this card to ensure it does not get destroyed by battle and more so by effect.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".