Talk:Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time
This is the talk page for discussing the page, Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time.
Please try to
- 1 Real
- 2 Title
- 3 Rumors
- 4 Abridged Version
- 5 Latest Trailer
- 6 Elemental Hero Black Luster Neos
- 7 tuner monster
- 8 Don't Change Seven and Eight
- 9 Sin World
- 10 Trivia?
- 11 Featured Card
- 12 English Release "Confimed"
- 13 Promotional Card
- 14 July 23?
- 15 Trailer Comic Con
- 16 USA release date
- 17 English cast
- 18 English Movie and Pack for this one.
- 19 When is the movie being released in Japanese dvd
- 20 TV+DVD or will this actually have a theater release?
- 21 Confusion???
- 22 Canoncity
- 23 canada's 3d movie of yugioh 3d bonds beyond time
- 24 the celebration of yugioh 10th anniversary for Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time
- 25 Future Of Movie
- 26 Yugi, pharaoh and the millenium eye
- 27 Not Passionate Duelists
- 28 Stats format
- 29 Elemental Mirage and De-Fusion
- 30 When are they gonna release the FREAKING MOVIE?!
- 31 Extra 10 minutes in Feb 2011 Movie
Is this for real? I don't know, sounds sort of ifffy.--Qim1 01:57, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- There a Japanese commercial for it and everything, of course it's real. --Thanonyx 02:12, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Ok then. I wasn't sure because it sounnded like a fan made page. Well, I guess I can look forward to it.--Qim1 18:12, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
IT IS REAL IT COMES OUT IN AMERICA FEB. 25 AND 26 AND THEN ON MAR. 5 AND 6!!!!!!!!
- First is in movie house, while second is as Disc DVD. Just to clear the confusedness. --FredCat 23:19, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
If the name is now "Super Fusion" shouldn't the title be changed as well? --Qim1 21:45, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
Anyone knows the relese date or a date close to it?
Hm... It was stated that it would be in 3D...
Do they mean that sort where they have 2 different colours and you need those glasses?
Well this just looks cool i mean Yugi already has a bike and Jaden will probably get one too the antogonist will take them all on in a duel so this would be interesting Yosoyeltupapi-October 14, 2009 9:19
- Yes, "the film is set to released on January 23." I am assuming this is the Japanese release, when will the English one be? And um, about the title?--Qim1 02:21, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, problem solved.--Qim1 14:56, October 31, 2009 (UTC)
the title is yu-gi-oh the movie super fusion bonds that transcend time
I read somewhere that the preview at Jump Festa said that it has something to do with Stardust Dragon being stolen, can anyone shed any light on this? Yusei Fudo, protector of New Domino City through dueling, has his ace monster, "Stardust Dragon", stolen by a mysterious man named Paradox who has come from the future to lead the world down the path of darkness his plan is to kill Pegasus and with him gone the duel monsters cards because with him gone Stardust Dragon and all the cards will disappear forever!!!!!!
Yusei's Stardust Dragon is stolen by a mysterious turbo duelist named Paradox, who then goes back in time to steal more monsters with the intention of destroying history itself. Yusei travels back in time and joins forces with Jaden Yuki(yu-gi-oh GX) and Yugi Mutou(the original yu-gi-oh) to face Paradox in a 3 on 1 duel before time runs out.
At first I thought this Paradox guy is one of the Paradox brothers.
Is it worth noting that LittleKuriboh will be abridging this movie?
- He's made an abridged version of the trailer moreso than a trailer of an abridged version of the movie. Has he stated anywhere that he will be abridging the film?
- As for mentioning it in this article... we've generally kept the abridged series in its own section on the site and almost never mention it in articles about official stuff. If we were to start, I'd say we'd be focuing on his established work rather than something he might be doing in the future.
- If you didn't necessarily mean mentioning it on this article, someone has already made an article for that trailer; 10th Anniversary Abridged Trailer. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:08, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
On his Twitter account, he said "@teh_n00b_huntr The movie isn't out yet. I'll wait and see what it's like before I make any decisions." on December 11 ;-) --GoldenSandslash15 01:13, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
I really wanna see the abridged version of this.
Who is that monster in the latest posted trailer? Is that supposed to be E-Hero Neos? --Narutoheroes12 02:24, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Elemental Hero Black Luster Neos
Should a new page be made for this new monster?
we probably wont have a new page until we have a confirmed name for the card. I'm not sure if anyone has confirmed elemental hero black luster neos. do you have any reliable sources?
Is this card Elemental Hero Neos Knight now? Just outta curiosity.
someone has a link showing that the 8th monster is tuner of Paradox?--Modo assalto 22:38, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Don't Change Seven and Eight
I know you're all speculating about mystery monsters seven and eight, but the edit is correct. My information comes from direct translations of those two previews.--AmuletCross
We now know the effect of Sin World, so shouldn't we make a page for it?
I'd do it myself, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. --GoldenSandslash15 16:06, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
Sin World's effect allows the user to bypass all the negative effects of "Sin" monsters (control only one, only this card can attack, etc.) AND you can skip your normal draw to add a "Sin" monster from your Deck into your hand. An awesome card :P --Dark Star X 22:02, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
Is there anywhere to upload associated trivia, like a list of film merchandise/promotional materials and the like?
Gerhardified 19:44, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe a bit late, but since the film is out, should we change the Main Page Featured Card to something from the film? I think we should do one of the "Sin" monsters. -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:15, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Depends on which cards are coming out in either OCG or TCG. So are Elemental Hero Neos Knight, Sin Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and Sin Stardust Dragon the only cards to be released so far? I guess if you don't have any better cards to show case, sure. Skill Drain.
- Of all the released Sin monsters, I find Sin Stardust Dragon the best of the three released. It prevents field spells from being destroyed(but not replaced with another field spell), and it can be summoned from your extra deck rather than main deck. If you end up drawing Red Eyes or Blue Eyes(thus, the cards being in your hand) before you summon their sin versions, then you won't be able to summon the sin cards since it requires the card to be in the deck and not in the hand, but with Sin Stardust Dragon, you won't run into that problem. Petco 01:14, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
- And Sin Cyber End Dragon, as it's original version is in Extra deck as well. To prevent the field card from replaced by opponent; Field Barrier would be good idea. --FredCat100 01:17, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
Technicallly, you could use "Pot of Generosity" to add the Red-Eyes and Blue-Eyes back into the Deck while you have their Sin counterparts in your hand, then remove them from play and summon them. Hope Sin World becomes real XD
English Release "Confimed"
4kids said they are working on a new "3D Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie" http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-03-17/4kids-reports-us$21-million-loss-in-4th-quarter (HYBRID XERO 02:02, March 21, 2010 (UTC))
Is Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon the only promotional that'll be distributed to all theaters showing the movie? Or are there more cards that'll be distributed. I'm asking because in the last movie, they had several promotional cards.--Sapphire 10:22, June 1, 2010 (UTC)
Malefic Stardust is supposed to be in the September Shonen Jump.
Where is the source for this date, all I have seen are people linking to this article and the wikipedia article with NO other sources. I want a link people!
- This was probably someone who misheard and didn't know that there would only be a TRAILER shown at Comic-Con, not the WHOLE MOVIE/release date. --Slifertheskydragon (talk • contribs) 14:02, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Trailer Comic Con
Yu-gi-oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time
USA release date
OFFICIAL: RELEASE DATE IS FEBRUARY 26th, 2011 for the UNITED STATES nationwide. No news on countries other than US/Japan. www.yugioh10th.com/news.html#20101120 Slifertheskydragon (talk • contribs) 11:13, November 20, 2010 (UTC)
The United States release date keeps being added as April 2011 with this TouTube video given as a reference. However, in that video's description it says that from this video, but has the audio changed. Nowhere in the video does it say that April 2011 is the release date. It only says it in the description of the one that isn't even by the original uploader. It seems to list Wikipedia as a source, but no proof is given on Wikipedia. Anyone can post an incorrect date on Wikipedia just like they can here. I'm not saying that date is definitely made-up, I'm saying we need more proof before posting it. (Also, I'm not sure about the addition of the colon. If there is one shouldn't it be after "Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D", not straight after "Yu-Gi-Oh!"?) -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:59, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- The original addition claimed simply a "Spring 2011" release, but again without providing any source (the trailer's being shown at Comic-Con is sourced - to a YouTube video (ugh)). For something like this, there should definitely be a reliable source stating the English release date, directly from Comic-Con, but it may now be a problem finding such a source, given that Wikipedia has now had the information since the 25th. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 01:41, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- It's the same YouTube video as one of the original one mentioned above, but that only mentions Spring 2011 in the description, not in the actual video, so it's not official proof. However that video was posted by Slifertheskydragon from DeviantART. I at least think that she's reliable. She's mentioned Spring 2011 in a LiveJournal entry dated 22 July 2010. (Is it possible to edit those entries without the date updating?) Anyway, I definitely think "April 2010" should be removed (from here and Wikipedia) unless more evidence is given. -- Deltaneos (talk) 02:49, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- LiveJournal actually lets you change the date on entries arbitrarily, as I recall. There is no reliable mechanism for seeing when an entry was actually posted, unless you have an honest blogger who notes it in the post. I did some searching for an actual, reliable source, but couldn't turn up anything. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 05:16, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- The hotel I was staying at had Wi-Fi in the first floor. I blogged about it on the 22nd when I finished day 1 (Thursday) but I kept updating/changing it after that until the monday, so it kept the date from when I originally posted it. I want to state, Spring 2011 is what the trailer (both at Comic-Con and at World Championships) said as well as the Konami PR representative. She was also the one to tell me they would add "new animation" to the movie but I got news from a NAS rep that they wern't aware of this, so for now I want to omit this until I have solid evidence. I don't know how to use LJ really so I didn't know you could change the date, aha... If any doubt, my DeviantART journal is always up to date, moreso than livejournal anyways... --Slifertheskydragon (talk • contribs) 14:00, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Lets just say that it's coming soon, 2011. --don't mess with me punk 02:51, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I know Greg Abbey will reprise his role as Yusei. I'm pretty sure 4kids will reuse their same dub voices with the exception of Maddie Blaustein (r.i.p.) who voiced Grandpa. Slifertheskydragon (talk • contribs) 14:12, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, I think it's best we make note of that on the article. Marc Diraison is currently listed as Grandpa's English voice actor. He supposedly voiced Grandpa when he was younger for the flashback in the episode ""Tomb of the Nameless Pharaoh"". Assuming they do use the same cast for the other actors, I doubt that's enough to say Diraison will take over as "old" Grandpa. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:11, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
English Movie and Pack for this one.
That's just about a new set, note how it's being released feb 23rd, I don't think it confirms that it'll be a thing given out to movie goers. Slifertheskydragon (talk • contribs) 12:35, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
When is the movie being released in Japanese dvd
I want to purchase an original copy of the japanese version of this movie, does anyone know where I can buy one??? I checked ebay, I'm guessing its only on some Japanese website.. can anyone help with a link??
There is no DVD even in Japanese because of fear over piracy. That is why it will be released AFTER international markets get the movie run. Slifertheskydragon (talk • contribs) 11:07, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
TV+DVD or will this actually have a theater release?
In the english dubbed version of GX, the season 3 finale and the rest of the series weren't dubbed because I think they were too "violent" for 4Kids to dub... Wouldn't that confuse the people that didn't watch season 4 because Jaden's back in the movie, but in the end of GX (episode 155) he's still missing (and probably dead)?
This is listed in the Yami Yugi in non-canon article. With Paradox's appearance in 5D's, is there any reason why we shouldn't consider the movie to be canon? Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 20:45, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It might be canon, but I don't think the same character appearing in both proves that. Yusei simply appearing both isn't enough to prove it's canon. I don't see why it should be different for Paradox.
- Unless Paradox going back in time created a separate timeline to the one ZONE, Antinomy and Aporia created, there are continuity conflicts with the film and the series. If Paradox came back before the WRGP final and Ark Cradle appearance, Yusei should have recognised him when he was shown visions of the apocalyptic future. If he came back after that, Lua should be a Signer in the film, but he's not.
- How time travel to the past works in the two mediums seems to be different too. In the series going back in time creates a new timeline, that doesn't affect the timeline you travelled back from. e.g. preventing whatever caused you to travel back in time, won't affect your time-travelling self. The film seems to use the Back to the Future idea of time travel. e.g. Yusei finding the record of "Stardust Dragon" appearing before its era.
- But those two problems could have just been something the writers overlooked. And Yusei didn't recognise or at least comment on the aged Dark Glass, so same may apply for him seeing the aged Paradox. -- Deltaneos (talk) 17:42, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok now i have a headache. Deltaneos, interesting theory but I am against the idea of creating two different timelines. you just can't do that even if you are some sort of hyper-paradox villian. And if you did, how would you live in both timelines at once? although if it is true, i doubt that no one else besides Shadow The Headgehog can do some sort of things like that e.g making and living in two different time and space at once.^^ kk im jokin' about shadow. --ShadowGamer (talk • contribs) 02:24, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Honestly, time travel can work in any way the writer needs it work. There are several "standard" ways to develop it in a story, but there's no clear-cut explanation of how time travel works across different works. Hell, the Zelda series has had time travel work three separate ways. Split timelines and parallel universes and the like are used fairly often, and the latter has already have been in YGO.
- I guess it would probably be best to wait and see if Paradox shows up outside of flashbacks to the future before 5D's ends. If he doesn't, then I guess the movie is "ambiguously canon" or non-canon. If he does show up and impact the plot of 5D's in some other way, maybe it will be confirmed as canon. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 02:34, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
canada's 3d movie of yugioh 3d bonds beyond time
the voice actors dan green matthew charles greg abbey and sean schemmel release the movie in usa after that the yugioh 3d movie will be release in spring 2011 in canada uk/germany on April 22/23 and they will play again in May 6/7. —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 22:34, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
the celebration of yugioh 10th anniversary for Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time
the flim will be release in canada uk/germany will be coming soon in cineplex odeon on april 22/23 spring 2011 including the new yugioh 3d bonds beyond time movie pack 2 and yugioh 5ds manga book with a yugioh card ticket purchase to see the movie and get the cards —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 01:46, 28 March 2011 (UTC)
Future Of Movie
With 4Kids looking to lose the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh in America, do you think the movie will still come out on DVD? —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 06:00, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
- A&E will release it this July. --RyanasaurusOO77 (talk • contribs) 01:07, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
- It was listed on walmart under A&E as the distributor but the release date was changed to Jan 2013, then the listing later was taken down all together.  --Slifertheskydragon (talk • contribs) 11:52, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
Manga Entertainment will release the DVD in the UK on May 30th and in cinema's on May 30th. Pre-Order DVD from HMV for £5.99 with free UK deliverry.
Yugi, pharaoh and the millenium eye
I don't understand something.
In the anime, pegasus gets his millenium eye removed by bakura by the end of duelist kingdom.
before duelist kingdom Yugi doesn't even know of the pharaoh only that since he completed the puzzle he feels a presence.
so how come he willingly let the pharaoh take over?
How come pegasus has the millenium eye?
Am I missing something here? —This unsigned comment was made by Sanuklif (talk • contribs) 19:45, August 5, 2011
- Really, this movie is set after the Battle City Tournament, which is further after "Duelist Kingdom". You should go watch Original Yu-Gi-Oh show before understand this messy. --FredCat 19:48, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I actually meant this:
There are several sightings of the millenium eye on him during the movie. --Sanuklif AKA Xeo 20:21, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- That's still referring as fake, "pirate" eye-covering item. He wore it to prevent from showing his "hollowing" inner of where his former eye was. --FredCat 20:24, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- It's clearly an animation error, as I said above. Ggctuk (talk • contribs) 20:25, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Not Passionate Duelists
I believe that it is's not PASSIONATE Duelists that plays when Yugi/Atem takes his turn, but EXCITED Duelists. There are small differences in the two songs, such as a small trill heard in a pause between "statements" made by the orignal melody, as well as piccolo/flute lines overall. Also, Excited Duelists is primarily played by the piano, while Passionate's melody is quite clearly strings. Aeron Solo wuz here (If you wanna talk) 21:01, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I think the names "Passionate Duelists" and "Excited Duelists" are two different fan translations of the same thing; "熱き決闘者たち". There are two versions of "Passionate Duelists". The one from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and the one from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX. I think the one in the film, which is the one you've known as "Excited Duelists", is the GX version. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:04, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
The article hypothesizes that 4Kids kept the Japanese stats format as a way of branching the three series. I don't truly believe this is the case; remember, 4Kids did something similar with the Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light stats format, which looked remarkably like that of the Japanese anime. I think they merely did this in the new movie for the same reasons. RedDrgn (talk • contribs) 00:47, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Elemental Mirage and De-Fusion
I found out that Jaden using De-Fusion on Elemental HERO Neos Knight and then resummoning its Fusion Materials was, in fact, a legal move for two reasons: 1) Elemental Mirage doesn't Special Summon, it actually "returns" monsters to the field. I translated its Japanese text and already made the appropriate changes on its page. 2) There's a ruling on Temple of the Sun that states that a monster that is banished and returned by a card like Interdimensional Matter Transporter will still get the 300 point bonus if it was originally Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This shows that monsters only forget how they were Summoned before if they leave the field and are Summoned in a different manner. If anyone wants to fix that footnote, that'd be great. --Wolfgang DelaSangre (talk • contribs) 21:27, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
When are they gonna release the FREAKING MOVIE?!
I saw the movie when it was aired in theatres last year and was happy when I heard that it would be released on DVD for July 2011. But it never occurred, the DVD never came to WalMart at all or anyplace else. When is America gonna get a DVD release for this movie?! I'm getting impatient and want actual TRUTH! --ReshiramArc1255 (talk • contribs) 03:15, January 7, 2012 (UTC)