Card Appearances:Tiger Axe
- In episode 6, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Mai Valentine. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. This card then gains a Field Power Bonus from the "Sogen" field, raising its ATK to 1690. This card then attacks "Harpie Lady", but since "Harpie Lady" is a WIND monster and this card is an EARTH monster, this card loses its ATK boost. "Harpie Lady" then destroys this card.
- In episode 16, this card can be seen in Seto Kaiba's briefcase when he takes out a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Joey.
- In episode 18, Joey Sets this card during his Duel against Bonz. After Bonz's "Dragon Zombie" had its ATK increased by the effect of "Pumpking the King of Ghosts", "Dragon Zombie" attacks and destroys this card. This card was the final monster that Joey summoned/set in Defense Position during the Duel as Bonz had set "Stop Defense" and warned him about it, forcing Joey to summon his monsters in Attack Position.
- In episode 133, this card is shown when Joey dreams he is dueling a kid in the finals of a tournament. Joey summons this card in Attack Position after "Lesser Dragon" (which had 1700 ATK due to the effect of "Reinforcements") destroys "M-Warrior #1" in battle. On the kid's next turn, he uses "Metal Dragon" to attack and destroy this card.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Joey Normal Summons this card. The same turn, this card attacks and destroys Kaiba's set "Cyber Jar". This activates "Cyber Jar's" Flip Effect, which destroys this card. Later, this card is banished by Kaiba's "Soul Demolition", and this card's banishment increases Kaiba's Life Points by 500 due to his "Soul Absorption".