Card Appearances:Judge Man
- In episode 1, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. This card then attacks and destroys Yugi's set "Rude Kaiser". Yugi then Normal Summons "Dark Magician" and uses it to attack and destroy this card.
- In episode 8, this card is shown in a flashback Mokuba Kaiba has when his brother is shown throwing his cards down on his desk in frustration.
- In episode 104, Johnson uses this card as his Deck Master during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. When Joey uses "Gearfried the Iron Knight" (Whose ATK was 2300 due to it being affected by the Deck Master Ability of "Flame Swordsman"), Johnson activates this card's Deck Master Ability to destroy all of Joey's monsters and inflict 500 damage to Joey for each monster destroyed. Since three were destroyed, Joey takes 1500 damage. In the next episode, Johnson activates this card's Deck Master Ability to destroy "Swordsman of Landstar" and inflict 500 damage to Joey. This card remained on the sidelines until the Duel was over.
- In episode 110, the four remaining Big Five members later tried to take the bodies of Yugi's friends by force as defeating them in Duels proved to be useless. Joey quickly summoned five monster to stall for time while he and his friends tried to get away on the truck. Johnson, as this monster, destroys "Little-Winguard". After defeating the monsters, the Big Five went after the truck, but the gang are able to get the truck started and escape. Eventually the gang end up in a desert and later crash. Before the Big Five can take the bodies of Yugi's friends, Noah captures them for questioning on their actions.
- In episode 111, this monster and the Big Five's other Deck Masters appear when they confront Yugi and his friends. Later Johnson uses this card as his Deck Master during the Big Five's Duel against Yugi and Joey Wheeler. After Johnson takes over for Crump, the ATK of "Catapult Turtle" decreases to its original value as "Nightmare Penguin" was no longer the current Deck Master on the sidelines. In the next episode, Johnson activates the Deck Master Ability of this card to destroy all of his opponents' monsters and inflict 500 damage to them for each of their monsters that were destroyed. Since two of Yami Yugi and Joey's monsters were destroyed, they both take 1000 damage. In the following episode, Leichter activates "Dragon Revival Ritual" to Tribute this card, "Jinzo", "Deepsea Warrior", "Nightmare Penguin", and "Robotic Knight" in order to Ritual Summon "Five-Headed Dragon".
- In episode 167, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Alister. Kaiba was forced to send this card from his hand to the Graveyard due to the effect of Alister's "Soldier Revolt". Later "Air Fortress Ziggurat" (whose ATK was 3000 due to "The Seal of Orichalcos") attacks directly, but Kaiba activates "Magical Trick Mirror" to activate Alister's "Junk Dealer" from the Graveyard as his card, allowing Kaiba to revive this card with half its original ATK and use it to intercept the attack made by "Air Fortress Ziggurat". "Air Fortress Ziggurat" then destroys this card
- Also Johnson of the big five in the Virtual World arc used this card as his Deck Master. His Deck Master ability was Clear the Courtroom. This could be activated in either player's turn by paying 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent by an amount equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect X 500.
- The card appears briefly at the end of Borderline Battle.