Yu-Gi-Oh! - Episode 008
|Japanese OP||"V O I C E"|
|Japanese ED||"Energizing Shower"|
|English OP & ED||"Yu-Gi-Oh! Theme"|
|Animation director||Hidetsugu Hirayama|
|Japanese||June 06, 2000|
|English||November 17, 2001|
|Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes (season 1)|
|Previous||"Attack from the Deep"|
|Next||"Duel With a Ghoul"|
"Everything's Relative", known as "Stolen Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in the Japanese version, is the eighth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! second series anime. It first aired in Japan on June 6, 2000 and in the United States on November 17, 2001.
When Yugi hears of a Duelist who has been kicked out of the tournament when his Deck and Star Chips were stolen, he tracks down the thief, who turns out to be none other than Mokuba Kaiba, the younger brother of Seto Kaiba, come to avenge his brother's loss.
Featured Duel: Yami Yugi vs. Mokuba Kaiba
Turn 3: Mokuba
Mokuba draws. He then Normal Summons "Krokodilus" (1100/1200) in Attack Position. "Krokodilus" attacks "Winged Dragon". "Winged Dragon" destroys "Krokodilus" (Mokuba: 1400 → 1100 LP).
The Duel is then prematurely ended at this point as Mokuba steals some of Yugi's Star Chips and runs off in an attempt to get Yugi disqualified.
Differences in adaptations
- The title on Pegasus' book "FUNNY RABBIT" is blacked out in the dub.
- The whole sequence of Yami Yugi coming out of the Millennium Puzzle is added to the dub and a glowing eye is added to Yugi's forehead.
- The guns on Pegasus's henchmen are erased from the dub. Also scenes of them trying to shoot Kaiba are cut out.
- A shot of waves crashing on the rocks is added to the US version.
- In the 4Kids' dub version, Pegasus says that he's drinking fruit juice rather than wine
- First appearance of the Big Five, although they won't be properly introduced until the Virtual World arc (A Virtual Nightmare).
- When speaking to the Duelist whose Star Chips had been stolen by Mokuba, the Duelist states he never got a chance to Duel, thus he would have had 2 Star Chips still, however Mokuba somehow has 5 Star Chips when wagering them against Yugi, this suggests that Mokuba had also stolen Star Chips from other Duelists too.
The following cards appeared in this episode. Cards in italics debuted here.
- This card along with the Deck belongs to an unnamed Duelist, but it was stolen by Mokuba.
- This card was shown as the top card of Kaiba's Deck when Pegasus' goons check to make sure that the Deck on the table is the one they are looking for.