|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Appearances:Kaiser Sea Horse
- In episode 114, Seto Kaiba uses this card as his Deck Master during his Duel against Noah Kaiba. In the next episode, Kaiba activates this card's Deck Master ability to allow himself to Normal Summon a LIGHT-attribute monster with one less Tribute. He uses this effect to Normal Summon "Different Dimension Dragon" without Tribute. In the following episode, Kaiba activates this monster's Deck Master Ability once more. He uses this effect to Tribute his "Different Dimension Dragon" and Tribute Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". After Noah won the Duel via "Last Turn", Yami Yugi takes over for Kaiba. This card then became Yami Yugi's Deck Master for the Duel between Yami Yugi and Noah.
- In episode 117, Yami Yugi uses this card as his Deck Master during his Duel against Noah. Yugi had the thought of using this monster's Deck Master Ability to Normal Summon "Dark Magician Girl" with no Tributes, however he realized that wouldn't work since this monster's Deck Master Ability only applies to LIGHT monsters and "Dark Magician Girl" was a DARK monster. In the next episode, this card remained on the sidelines until the Duel was over.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 131, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He discards this card via the effect of "Card Guard". Later "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (whose ATK was 6000 due to its own effect) attacks "Obelisk the Tormentor", but Kaiba activates "Power Balance" to discard half of the cards in Yugi's hand and draw the same number of cards Yugi discarded. Yugi then activates "Necromancy" to revive this card, "X-Head Cannon", "Blade Knight", and "Sword of Soul". This activates the effect of "Slifer the Sky Dragon", destroying the newly summoned monsters. This activates the second effect of "Necromancy", decreasing the ATK of "Obelisk the Tormentor" ATK to by 2400 until the End Phase (600 for each "Necromancy"-summoned monster that was destroyed).
- In episode 136, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He summons this card in Attack Position. After "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks and destroys "Battle Warrior", this card and "Blade Knight" attack and destroy Joey's last two "Sheep Tokens". On Kaiba's next turn, he Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" (as this card counts as two Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT monster).
- In episode 144, this card appears in a flashback Téa Gardner has when she remembers Noah turning Joey to stone and herself claiming to Noah that he is a pitiful child with Noah claiming the goddess of victory comes to the chosen ones and he himself has chosen Yugi to help him, but Yugi refuses.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 183, Kaiba uses this card in the battle against The Great Leviathan. After the three chosen Duelists each summon out three monsters, they all use their monsters to attack the Great Leviathan. Despite the chosen Duelists' monsters being joined by other Duel Spirits, the Great Leviathan suffers no visible damage from the attacks. The Great Leviathan then attacks, destroying all of the monsters the chosen Duelists summoned, including the three Legendary Knights.
- In episode 10, Dox uses this card during his Tag Duel with Para against Jaden Yuki and Syrus Truesdale. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. Later Para Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Sanga of the Thunder" (since this card counts as two Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT monster).
- In episode 34, during Jaden Yuki's Duel against Kaibaman, this card can be seen when Kaibaman searches his Deck via the effect of "Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands".
- In episode 49, this card is seen in the display of case of Solomon Muto's Kame Game shop, and is drained by the Sacred Beasts for Kagemaru. After Jaden defeats Kagemaru the cards in the game shop are restored.
- Kaiba uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 to Tribute Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".