Card Appearances:Koumori Dragon
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 0022: "The Gauntlet is Thrown", as Yami Yugi is about to Normal Summon this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus, Pegasus uses his Millennium Eye to predict Yugi's move. After Yugi Normal Summons this card, Pegasus activates "Dragon Capture Jar" to capture it; later, Pegasus Flip Summons "Dragon Piper", whose effect destroys "Dragon Capture Jar" and Special Summons this card under Pegasus's control. This card then attacks and destroys Yugi's "Silver Fang"; on Yugi's next turn, "Dark Magician" attacks and destroys this card.
- While this card was in Yugi's hand, its ATK was 1500, but when attacking "Silver Fang", damage was calculated as if it had 1700 ATK. In the manga, this was because "Silver Fang" is a Forest monster that is weak against Fire attacks such as the hellfire breath of "Koumori Dragon"; this is not mentioned in the anime's equivalent scene.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 01616: "The Scars of Defeat", when Yugi remembers Pegasus somehow knowing what card Yugi was going to play before he even played it, the above scene involving this card replays as part of the flashback.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 05151: "The Mystery Duelist, Part 2", Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith, while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He sets this card in Defense Position; Keith then activates "Stop Defense" to switch this card into Attack Position, and "Zera the Mant" then attacks and destroys this card.
- As with episode 2, this card is shown with 1500 ATK while in Yugi's hand, but when attacked by "Zera the Mant", damage was calculated as if it had 1700 ATK.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 08888: "Awakening of Evil, Part 3", this card appears in a flashback when Marik recalls his Rare Hunters testing out the counterfeit versions of "The Winged Dragon of Ra", which caused them to be killed by a bolt of lightning.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 106106: "Mechanical Mayhem, Part 1", this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt in the the Virtual World.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 108108: "Settling the Score, Part 1", when Leichter reminds Seto Kaiba that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began, this card appears during the flashback.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 186186: "Unwanted Guest - Part 2", this card is seen as part of Rick's Deck when Yami Yugi uses it during his Duel against the KC DuelTek 760. He draws this card and five other Dragon-type monsters via the effect of "Heart of the Underdog"; Yugi later discards this card and the other drawn Dragon monsters in order to use the effect of "Spirit Ryu", which gained 1000 ATK for each Dragon discarded.