Card Tips:DNA Surgery
- This card can be used to enable the Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon of monsters that requires specific Types of monsters as Materials, such as "Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird", "Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", "Hyper Psychic Blaster", "Trident Dragion", "Heroic Champion - Excalibur", "Evolzar Laggia", "Vector Scare Archfiend", "Twin Triangle Dragon", etc. Also, it can be used against Decks revolving around specific Types of monsters, disrupting the opponent's Summons and activation requirements.
- This card can be combined with "DNA Transplant" to make cards like "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" and "Outer Entity Nyarla" more flexible.
- This card can be combined with "Berserking", "Bujingi Wolf", "The Big Cattle Drive", and "Closed Forest".
- This card can be combined with "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Swallow", to extend its protection to any monster its owner controls.
- This card can be combined with "Buster Blader", "Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword", "Toon Buster Blader", "Dark Paladin" and/or "Dragon Master Knight" for their ATK-boosting effects.
- "Dragon Capture Jar" can be used to force all monsters on the field to be in Defense Position. This can be particularly useful in a Link-based Decks, as Link Monsters are completely immune to that card.
- This card can be combined with "Galaxy Dragon", to increase its ATK by 1000 every time it battles an opponent's monster, and negate their effects during the Battle Phase.
- This card can be combined with "King Dragun" to extend its protection to any monster its owner controls. This can also be effective against Decks revolving around Equip Cards or Union Monsters, as the opponent will be unable to target the intended monster(s).
- "Lady of D." can be used to prevent the opponent from attacking any of its controller's monsters.
- This card can be used to facilitate the Fusion Summon of "Five-Headed Dragon".
- This card can be used with "The Sanctuary in the Sky", in order to prevent any Battle damage.
- "Athena" can be used to inflict 600 damage to the opponent each time a monster(s) is Summoned.
- This card can be used to extend the effect of "Dark Ruler Ha Des" to any other monster its owner controls.
- This card can facilitate the Summon of "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms".
- Combo with "Insect Queen" and/or "Insect Princess" for their ATK-boosting effects. Also, "Metamorphosed Insect Queen" can extend its protection to any monster its owner controls.
- Combo with "Machine King", "Perfect Machine King" and/or "Machine King Prototype" for their ATK-boosting effects.
- "System Down" can be used to banish all face-up opposing monsters.
- This card can be used to allow the Special Summon of "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon", using all monsters the opponent controls.
- "Limiter Removal" can be used to boost the ATK of all monsters its' owner controls, especially if those monsters have some inherent immunity against its End Phase destruction resolution, such as "Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons", "Ultimate Axon Kicker", etc.
- This card can be combined with "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias", "Talaya, Princess of Cherry Blossoms", "Overdoom Line", "Pollinosis", etc., allowing them to be used with any monster.
- "Aromaseraphy Jasmine" can extend its protection against battle destruction to any monster it points to.
- "Telekinetic Charging Cell" and/or "Brain Research Lab" can be used to avoid paying LP as a cost to activate monster effects, such as "Injection Fairy Lily", "Balancer Lord", "Steelswarm Hercules", "Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn", etc.
- "Thought Ruler Archfiend" can be used to extend its protection against targeting Spell/Trap Cards to all monsters its owner controls.
- This card can be combined with "Wattcine".
- This card can be used with "Cipher Soldier", so it will always gain 2000 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step.