Card Appearances:Barrel Dragon
- In episode 32, Bandit Keith uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. After this card is Summoned, it attacks and destroys Joey's Garoozis (whose ATK was 2300 due to it being equipped with "Kunai with Chain") and Axe Raider. Joey then Summons "Baby Dragon" and activates Time Wizard. Joey succeeds in the effect of "Time Wizard", so "Baby Dragon" is transformed into Thousand Dragon while this card loses 800 ATK and DEF. "Thousand Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card, but Keith activates Time Machine to negate the damage he would take and revive this card as it was during the previous turn. This card then attacks and destroy Thousand Dragon. On Keith's next turn, this card attacks and destroys Joey's set "Kojikocy". Later this card attacks "Red-Eyes Black Dragon", but Joey activates "Copycat" to activate the effect of Keith's "Magic Metal Force" as his card, allowing Joey to transform "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" into "Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon" who was stronger than this card. "Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon" then destroys this card.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yami Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- Barrel Dragon could attack up to three monsters on the opponent's side of the field at once with a 50% chance of succeeding, and dealt the difference between it's ATK, and all three other ATKs to the opponent as Battle Damage.
- Its attack was called Proton Blast in the dub and Gun Cannon Shot in the original.
- This monster had been poorly, but extremely, censored in the dub; the graphic over laying the cannon slips on occasion, exposing the real barrels underneath.
- In episode 36, Bastion Misawa uses this card's attack to wake up Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale and Chumley Huffington.
- In episode 49, this card is seen in Slade Princeton and Jagger Princeton's briefcase, and is drained by the "Sacred Beasts" for Kagemaru. After Jaden defeats Kagemaru, the cards in the briefcase are restored.