Card Appearances:Feral Imp
This card is a Level 5 in the original manga while it is Level 4 in the anime.
- In episode 4, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Weevil Underwood. After he summons this card, Yugi equips this card with "Horn of the Unicorn", increasing its ATK and DEF by 700. This card then attacks Weevil's "Hercules Beetle". "Hercules Beetle" then destroys this card and Weevil explains that the effect of "Horn of the Unicorn" was negated when this card attacked "Hercules Beetle due to the latter monster having a Field Power Bonus.
- In episode 7, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Mako Tsunami. After he summons this card, Yugi equips this card with "Horn of the Unicorn" to increase its ATK and DEF by 700 with the intention to use the electric power from "Horn of the Unicorn" to counter Mako's WATER monsters. This card then attacks Mako's set "Jellyfish", but "Jellyfish" is immune to electrical attacks, so the attack only flips it face-up. "Fiend Kraken" then attacks this card. The effect of "Horn of the Unicorn" is negated due to "Fiend Kraken" having a Field Power Bonus. "Fiend Kraken" then destroys this card.
- In episode 10, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Ghost Kaiba. Yugi had no choice but to Normal Summon this card in Attack Position due to the Imposter's "Defense Paralysis". When "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks this card, the real Kaiba's virus decreases the ATK of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", but Pegasus' intervention stopped the virus when it managed to decrease the ATK of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to 2000. "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then launches the attack, but Kaiba calls out to Yugi and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". As "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" realized that an impostor was using it, it destroys itself. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- This card also appears on Seto Kaiba's computer as soon as he and the computer get inside arena 146 and find out that Yugi is dueling Ghost Kaiba who is using Kaiba's Deck.
- In episode 29, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Mai Valentine. He summons this card in Defense Position. Later "Harpie Lady" (whose ATK was 1600 via "Rose Whip") attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 33, this card appears when Yami Yugi explains to Joey that Duel Monsters is about the balance between Monster, Spell and Trap Cards.
- In episode 35, this card can be seen when Yugi looks through his Deck before his duel with Maximillion Pegasus] begins.
- In episode 36, this card is shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. Two episodes later, Yugi Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. Pegasus's "Relinquished" (whose ATK was 2500 due to it being equipped with Yugi's "Dark Magician") then attacks and destroys this card. This action causes Yugi to pass out from the intensity of the Shadow Game and Yami Yugi was forced to take over in place of Yugi.
- In episode 40, this monster is seen within a stone slab when Shadi and Yugi Muto are wandering through Yami Yugi's mind.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 122, Yami Yugi selected this card at the start of the four-way duel between himself, Yami Marik, Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler. He took the third turn, as his card was the third-most powerful monster selected.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 148, this card is seen in Rex Raptor's fantasy when he thinks the reason why Maximillion Pegasus invited Yugi Muto and his friends was because he wanted to give them rare cards just for them.
- In episode 198, this card was shown being used in a Duel between two kids in a park. Right when one of the kids orders "Beaver Warrior" to attack this card, the holograms of both monsters start to flutter with static (which was due to the virus implanted by "Golden Castle of Stromberg").
Dawn of the Duel
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Yugi discards this card by the effect of "Graceful Charity".