Card Tips:Masked Dragon
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "UFO Turtle", "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Horse Prince", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dread Dragon", "Dragonic Guard", "Starliege Seyfert", "Draconnection", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum", "Witch of the Black Forest" and another "Masked Dragon".
- Use the effect of "Masked Dragon" to get out "Delta Flyer" which is a versatile Tuner monster for Synchro Summons.
- In a "Graveyard Dragon Power" Deck, use a copy of this card to search another "Masked Dragon", and when that one is destroyed, search another one. Once that one is destroyed by battle, use it to Special Summon "Red-Eyes Baby Dragon" and repeat the process, using the last one to search "Red-Eyes Black Dragon". By the time "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" is Summoned, there will be at least 7 Dragons in your Graveyard.
- "Masked Dragon" works well with "Cyberdark Keel", "Cyberdark Horn" and "Cyberdark Edge", giving them +1400 ATK. Plus it will allow a search and Summon a new Dragon.
- "Masked Dragon" works well at helping to get enough Dragons into the Graveyard for "Dragon's Mirror".
- Use "Masked Dragon" to Special Summon "Armed Dragon LV3" to the field before your opponent ends their turn. When your opponent ends their turn, during your next Standby Phase, the effect of "Armed Dragon LV3" can then be used to Special Summon "Armed Dragon LV5" to the field.
- "Masked Dragon" is one of the few searchers that will allow its new recruit to be Special Summoned in Defense Position. Use this to your advantage.
- Even better, use "Time Machine" so this card can be Special Summoned as soon it reaches the Graveyard while Special Summoning another Dragon from your Deck, giving double defense on your field. Try to Special Summon "Debris Dragon" by this effect to Synchro Summon "Black Rose Dragon" on your next turn if there is a tight situation.
- By using "Foolish Burial", the graveyard can be loaded down with Level 7 monsters. When "Masked Dragon" is destroyed, a "Decoy Dragon" can then be retrieved to bring back the Dragons recently sent to the Graveyard, or at least, stall your opponent.
- A great way to defend from the onslaught of your opponent's attacks is to Set "Masked Dragon". When it's destroyed in battle, search out a second "Masked Dragon". Then, when that one is destroyed, do it again, and once your third "Masked Dragon" is destroyed, Special Summon "Troop Dragon" and start the protection by using those as well.
- This is an easy way to get out "Five-Headed Dragon" by "Dragon's Mirror".
- Use "Pot of Avarice" to start the protection again.
- When there is another monster out, make this "Masked Dragon" attack a stronger monster to Summon a "Magna Drago" and Synchro Summon for a Synchro Monster.
- The advantage this card has over "Dread Dragon" is that it can search out dragons higher than Level 3, such as "Golem Dragon" and "Darkblaze Dragon".
- Use this card to Special Summon "The White Stone of Legend", then use it for a Synchro Summon or as a Tribute Summon for a Level 5 or 6 monster, and then add "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to your hand.
- Use this card to Special Summon any Dragon Tuner, and make sure there is a "Keeper of the Shrine" in your hand and/or Graveyard. Since "Keeper" can be Special Summoned when "Masked Dragon" is destroyed by battle, there will be two Dragons that can be used for Synchro Summoning of a Level 6 or 7 monster. Or another monster can be Normal Summoned to Synchro Summon high-Leveled monster like "Star Eater" or "Trident Dragion".
- This card can be searched by "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms", "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos", and "Last Will".
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Level/|
|Absorouter Dragon||アブソルーター・ドラゴン||Effect Monster||DARK||7||1200||2800|
|Amorphage Envy||アモルファージ・キャヴム||Pendulum Monster|
|Amorphage Gluttony||アモルファージ・ガストル||Pendulum Monster|
|Amorphage Greed||アモルファージ・プレスト||Pendulum Monster|
|Amorphage Lechery||アモルファージ・ルクス||Pendulum Monster|
|Ancient Dragon||エンシェント・ドラゴン||Effect Monster||LIGHT||4||1400||1300|
|Anesthrokket Dragon||アネスヴァレット・ドラゴン||Effect Monster||DARK||1||0||2200|
|Armed Dragon LV3||アームド・ドラゴン ||Effect Monster||WIND||3||1200||900|
|Armed Dragon Thunder LV3||アームド・ドラゴン・サンダー ||Effect Monster||WIND||3||1200||900|
|Baby Dragon||ベビードラゴン||Normal Monster||WIND||3||1200||700|
|... further results (117 more)|