- 1 DFF Request
- 2 Re: Malefic Gravelords
- 3 Fabled Quasar
- 4 Re: DFF
- 5 Practice Deck #2
- 6 This Should Be Fun?!
- 7 I'm Going to Retire
- 8 DFF Entrance Exam
- 9 Getting Back Out
- 10 Re:
- 11 Deck Contest 34
- 12 Help Grade
- 13 Decks for Free! Staff Guidelines
- 14 DN name
- 15 Hi
- 16 Re:Swarm Request
- 17 Deck Contest 35
- 18 This is a coincidence?
- 19 Decks for Free! and 2013
- 20 Lord of the Tachyongalaxy...Looks Damn Good
- 21 Gonna be gone
- 22 WDC 36
- 23 DFF
- 24 Need to Relax and Retire
- 25 WC Contest
- 26 Deck Help
- 27 Chat
- 28 Re:
- 29 Decks for Free
- 30 Re:
- 31 Latest Deck Contest
- 32 Latest Deck Contest
- 33 Wicked Avatar
- 34 Re:
- 35 Weekly Deck Contest 40
- 36 What Kind of Monster Did you Create?!?
- 37 Weekly Deck Contest 41
- 38 Partners?
- 39 WDC 41 Nuke
- 40 Hey
- 41 Need Staff...
- 42 Testing a User for DFF
- 43 Practice Decks
- 44 Test the above
- 45 Test questions
- 46 Any Ideas?
- 47 Test Deck Complete
- 48 DFF Ancient Gear Redox Deck
- 49 HERO + Ruler
- 50 Weekly Deck Contest Message
- 51 Diamond Shark
- 52 WDC 41
- 53 Re: Ray Buj
- 54 Nordic
- 55 Pro Move
- 56 New 3-Axis
- 57 Ojamas Look Good in Black and White
- 58 Question re: X-Saber update
- 59 WDC 44
- 60 RE:Gazer Shark Tips error
- 61 Weekly Deck Contest 57
- 62 Re: WDC 58
See you changed it to a Yubel request. Well, I made a Chaos Dragon deck, for my own use, so here.
|Banishing Dragons V. Ace|
- In terms of advice: Use Future Fusion to mill 5 Dragons, revealing Five-Headed of course. At least 1 of them needs to be Eclipse, so you can banish a REDMD for later use. Other than that, Summon REDMD, summon Lightpulsar and attack. No need for fear, because Light can just revive REDMD ( Still play with some caution tough), in the face of a Mirror Force or Torrential. Oh, and Ryko and Charge to mill as well for BLS and Chaos Sorc. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 23:54, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Malefic Gravelords
You definitely need two Royal Tribute, it wins games so effectively. You definitely do not need Field Barrier - it's not a great card especially when you have to deal with a Brionac (plus you have Malefic Stardust). Take out Terraforming, add another Commandant - Commandant is infinitely better in a Deck with only Necrovalley. I'm not sure why you're using Wisel, I suggest dropping it but if you want to keep it that's perfectly alright. You should add Mirror Force. You also should have Xyz and Synchro Monsters (staple Synchro Monsters, Utopia, and Roach). BF2 Talk Deck Guides 21:41, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
27 Main Deck
Stuff you could most likely replace:
The Tricky for BLS (my only copy is in another deck)
Gaia Knight for a different 6* Synchro
BRD for a different 7* Synchro (Ancient Sacred Wyvern especially)
Kudabbi for Armory Arm
BoM for a 3rd MST or something
- The original poster had removed the request, but Wolf did have the deck ready, but he never posted I guess? I actually remember that he posted. But that post may have become "lost" while I was moving requests into our archives. There isn't a great way to know really. Unless I go trudge through a few week's ago of history logs. Maybe Wolf still has his build? Go ask him if you want. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:40, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- We don't really make Side decks, unless the poster really wants it. As for the extra deck problems, what are they? ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 21:24, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
As for your first practice deck idea, try a deck based around the Spaceship cards. That's something pretty simple, and a little tricky to get right. Remember to test the deck a little bit on DN. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 21:32, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
Not bad actually. I made one of these a while ago.
- I would drop Cyber Dragon too risky to use him if the other guy has a Chimeratech Fortress in extra.
- Drop Limiter Removal and 1 MST. Limiter is fairly useless if you can't win that turn. As for MST, you're running 3 British Lord, who can kill set cards on the field, regardless of what row they are in.
- Maybe another Break! Draw!, your going to have dangerous Machines who will always want to help you draw more, 2 of it is good, plus it helps you draw it, without overdrawing it.
- Shrink can go, in terms of Utility, Forbidden Lance is better, weakens monsters and can be used for defense against Spell and Traps.
- 2 Torrential Tribute over the Mirror Force and Road, or add in 2 Torrential and 1 more Road.
- Maybe even a Utopia Ray to use the opponent's Utopia?
- Hmm, my only solution to the Extra deck is to go with Staples/A good range of Ranks and a few Synchros here and there, unless the deck is all about Synchros. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:56, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
Practice Deck #2
I like it, but my only changes would be:
- Drop Chow Len, add in another Summoner Monk.
- You don't need 3 Magician, 2 should be fine (You have other Synchro Summon options)
- Add in one more Sweltering Heat Transmission Field.
- You could have dropped the random Burn traps and used 2 Torrential and 1 more MST.
- Maybe you could have added in 1 Gold Sarcophagus, usually it's a sub-parish card, but in a deck that has a win condition of getting Rekindling, it pays off.
This Should Be Fun?!
- Make a deck based around Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:09, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- That would be good, but every 1 in 2-3 games is fine. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 17:02, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Nothing really, the deck looks pretty good, maybe a few PoD over the Mirror Force, but it's fine. The deck seems to focus more on HERO than on Rasca, just saying. Also, not even 1 Super Polymerization? Anyway it looks good overall.
- It's up to you to decide what you want to do. I can keep giving you a few more practice decks, or you can try and apply to be a deckbuilder. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:44, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
I'm Going to Retire
So, as the title says, I plan to retire from Decks for Free! forever, the only thing I still plan to do is maybe move decks to the archives, or maybe nothing at all. So, I've started thinking of a replacement, and truthfully, your name came into my head. Your practice decks that you made were fairly good, and I think you could apply to Decks for Free! if you want, and I think you'd pass. Just something to think about. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 19:47, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Were you referring to Institute for Proper Deck Building Skills? ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 19:23, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
DFF Entrance Exam
Thank you for expressing interest in becoming a deckbuilder. To assess your skill, you will be given a project by two current deckbuilders, including myself. Please take as much time as you need with these projects; we would rather get a good deck later than a sloppy one now. Good luck. Lappyzard (talk • contribs) 20:05, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Getting Back Out
Alright so let me say this much:
- I HATE seeing Decks for Free! to the point where it has gotten almost dead.
- I don't think Lappyzard and Wolf can get on enough, for which I don't blame them.
- I saw the decks you made for Lappy and Blaze, and they were fairly average, and you've gotten a bit better since I last saw you at the Institute. So do you feel like you could make decks for DFF? And yeah, I'm bypassing the normal channels, as I feel like I'll get zero response from the official ones.
- If you're in, I'll burn my Columbus day trying to get more deckbuilders from the Weekly Deck Competition, and revamping the DFF page. I also know this goes against why I retired in the first place, but I didn't spend almost a year+ on there to let it die off as soon as I left, and I will not have that time wasted.
Again, are you with me?
P.S. Why do I feel like a spy and traitor?
I don't think there's a way to play them Anti-Meta, but I think High Priestess is the main focus, because she has the total power, the destruction effect and a good 2500 ATK. Although I'm also personally interested in using 1 Destroyer as well. I don't think there's a perfect Anti-Meta build, but I do think there's a good Chaos build, that can take total advantage of Effect Veiler, Breaker the Magical Warrior, and Chaos Sorcerer, plus with The Grand Spellbook Tower, I think there's some potential there. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 13:35, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I personally don't like Hanged Man, maybe do 2 Tour Guide and 1 Sangan. I don't see a reason why you couldn't use 2 Priestess and 1 Destroyer. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 16:41, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
Deck Contest 34
Forum:Deck Contest 34: Destruction of the Inferno! ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:26, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey I've decided to add Nephthy to our team, and to reopen DFF if your up for it? ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 20:46, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
Since your making Fire King for the WDC anyway, what are your thoughts on Number Hunter's deck that he posted up on my talk page? It's right above your previous comment. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:04, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
Decks for Free! Staff Guidelines
1) Always try to help the requester actually make their deck, if you've tried to make it and it won't work or they request cards that never want to work together, then inform them of that and ask if they want something else.
2) Be respectful, the people we help are members of the community on this wiki. They want to know that the person on the other side of the screen is actually willing to listen to them and not just bluntly ignore them.
3) Be respectful of the other members of DFF, they are actually trying to help someone too.
4) Cooperation is the quickest way to happiness. So in other words ask for help from another deck builder when you need it.
5) Remember that this will probably be the final attempt by me to restart this project, if it fails it fails, and we go on with our lives, or one of you can try to deal with the stress if you want. But let's not get there yet.
Basically it's like a restaurant, don't piss off the "customers" and try to help them, at the same time don't make yourself hated by your boss or coworkers. Let's try to enjoy what we do.
Sup, my DN name is boris12. Nice to meet ya.--Let the Number take hold! 05:31, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll contribute aswell, my DN name is GearfriedThe Synchro, pleasure to meet you. BROOKLYN RAGE! 08:02, November 28, 2012 (UTC)User:BROOKLYN RAGE!
I hope we can find the best way to restart DFF and keep it alive together. If you want to duel me for testing or any other reason, my DN name is Valami.Nephthy (talk • contribs) 07:11, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
It's okay, he was getting on my nerves as well.--Let the Number take hold! 09:13, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
- It's fine, what I'm more worried is about is that we got 14 requests within 1 week, which is pretty good, if we need to I have another person in mind who could become a deckbuilder. -Dark Ace SP (Talk) 13:54, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Deck Contest 35
Forum:Deck Contest 35: Rise of the "Numbers" Mafia -Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:50, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
This is a coincidence?
- Just saying, Jason's ideas aren't bad, and there's no reason that Frog Inzektor deck can't staff for a format or 2. -Dark Ace SP (Talk) 23:26, December 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Why would you have to ask me? You made it, and that's all there is to it. But nice deck. I liked it when I first say it, and I like it even more now, I would have never have thought about Insect Imitation, it's just too old a card for me to remember. Note to self, go look at lists of cards in old booster packs over the weekend. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 23:06, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
Decks for Free! and 2013
First off a little holiday music: Music Link!
So, the end of the year is approaching, and the holiday season is upon us, with Christmas about 2 weeks away. At this time of the year, Decks for Free goes into a shut down/revamp period.
During this "down time", if you can even call it that, I usually like to make edits or changes to the overall design and usability of Decks for Free as a whole, and I like to have everyone's thoughts on this matter before any real work is done.
So here are thoughts that are swirling in my head as I'm typing this message.
- We need to update the rules section! I'd like all members to read the rules to themselves and wonder if we really need a certain rule. I mean Decks for Free! is a few years old, and certain rules may need to be made more "Yu-Gi-Oh environment of today" friendly or they may need to be totally reworded, as right now, they may be kinda "clunky". So find those rules, and give your opinions on them, and any possible ideas you have for an update.
- We should get rid of unused parts of the page. I truly liked the Decks for Free! Staff Application Center when we first put it in place, but now I wonder. That page has kinda been unedited for a while, and it might be better to just put Deletion requests/notices on them for an admin to remove later. Thoughts?
- The deck in the General information section of the page needs to be updated to the current format, as well as serve an interesting example. The deck that Demon made and sent over to Jason for a deck fix, isn't a bad place to start. Thoughts?
- Any other ideas are welcome as well.
Merry Holiday Season to all, and to all a very jolly and folly evening or morning as the case may be.
- Hunter posted up a link to his Butterspy deck, tell me what you think about it being the deck in the General overview? I personally like the idea, but he forgot Enemy Controller, which would have been pretty good in that overall theme. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 00:16, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
Lord of the Tachyongalaxy...Looks Damn Good
Phantom Beast Plane Hum-Strut, Phantom Beast Plane Ray-Stealth, Phantom Beast Plane Mega-Raptor, Phantom Beast Plane Tether-Wolf, and Phantom Beast Plane Black-Falcon are all just looking really cool, and each one has a real-life counterpart ranging from the Boeing Passengers to the F-14 Tomcat, which is just cool if you ask me, and most people who loved planes when they were younger. Now we just need the Army and Navy. But yeah the token gameplay theme seems interesting, especially since I think you're supposed to tribute the token for Phantom Beast Plane Drago-SAC. God I'm in love with Konami right now. (Yeah, I just love this set of cards, I'm totally gonna use it, no question about it)
- And Premium Pack 15 is kinda something to watch too, especially since we get some more Signer's dragons, and apparently Flashing Carat Dragon - Stardust is real, and as a manga subscription promo. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:08, December 18, 2012 (UTC)
Gonna be gone
I have to leave for about 3 days, and was wondering if you could in that time play around with both your Inzektors and Hunter's Butterspy deck? Maybe even make some changes to it, or if you want, make something with Ninjas and Dragons, if all else fails. I need more ideas, and I just can't think of enough. I want an idea that just yells at me, I feel like I've lost my need for dueling in general, I need something to get it back. Maybe I should go combine Inzektors and Dino-rabbit, their both basically 7-9 card suites, and Sangan helps them both. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 04:50, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Hasty, just dropping by for a quick question. Is your Gusto Chaos request on DFF finished? If yes, can you mark it as so?--User:BROOKLYN RAGE! 17:34, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Need to Relax and Retire
Yeah, I just don't have the will to do DFF anymore. I've tried to continue DFF for almost 2 years, and I just haven't had enough time to really enjoy the different archetypes that come out. I kinda want to, so I'll leave DFF and put Brooklyn in charge. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 16:20, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Deck_Contest_37:_Howling_Troposphere --Evolution Is The Key 18:34, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, do you think you can (help me with/rate) my deck? I saw the DFF was closed, but I hope you can still help me.
- I plan on switching Marmalmaide and a Chouxvalier/Messengelato with Hootcakes a soon as they are available. And I mainly wanted your opninion. Although I sometimes have trouble with my hand. I start a duel with loads of S/T and no monsters, and Cardcar D kind of counters my 1 turn Xyz/Synchro strategy [Mew + Level 4 Madolche - Mew + Birdman = Ancient Fairy (Manga)] or [Mew + Cruffssant/Hootcake = Maines/Tempo/Invoker] and my main combo [Mew + Cruff - Mew = 1800ATK Cruff (2300 with Château)].
- And Pot of Duality is mainly for seeking out Traps. So I was wondering if you had some tips to increase draw-power, because One Day of Peace is only usefull in the first turn or when I'm on the verge of losing, and Dark World Dealing gives me more of an disadvantage than advantage beacause I would end up discarding a card this deck can't miss, not to forget the automatic -1. Xtariqx (talk • contribs) 18:23, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- How good are you with Mecha Phantom Beast? If you have any experience using that deck, could you help out FredCat? He made a request for some help, but I have no experience with them, and I kinda want to explore a Blaster, Elemental Dragon of Calderas and Volcanic Counter deck. You can ask Brook too, but he didn't answer my last post, so yeah. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:19, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Decks for Free
It's no problem, I'm usually not the one to knock 3 decks down at once either, but it's the least I could do after being gone for a while. Not to mention, I'm VERY used to this by now and was really bored. Haha, but thanks and same to you too! Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 13:45, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Mkay, that's good. Trust me, it doesn't get worse than Synjo...we made rules just because of him. >_> I'm going with his idea, but I don't think he understands what I'm saying. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 12:10, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Latest Deck Contest
Also, I would like to ask for 2 volunteers to help me run the WDC, and perhaps make it more weekly. I need active users to help me, and people with good attitudes.
Latest Deck Contest
- Don't bother making it, I had an older version of Godnarchs in my archives. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 23:01, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hmm...I'm not really a fan of 3 Pyroxene Fusion, maybe 1, but 3 is too much, especially since you have Gem-Knight Fusion. Also, Gem-Knight Sardonyx over Shell. Yes ,Shell helps recover some cards when use it for a Gem-Knight Fusion, but Sardonyx is a 1800 Gemini Beater, who is also Pyro. And with 3 Sardonyx, 3 Armadillo is a must. I'm also not loving the 3 Turtle, it's not that amazing, but 1-2 should be all you really need. Also, add in Daigusto Emeral into the extra deck, yeah it's pricey, but if the requestor's friend can get it, it makes for killer plays with Zirconia. That's all. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:26, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, I'm not that amazing with Gems either, but I've dueled Lappy's Gemini Gems enough to get the idea. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:27, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
Heard you were making a Gemini-Knight deck for DFF. Here's a deck you can sample/use.
The deck is pretty straight forward. Emeral and Chain are really good (and the only cards that are over $4), but can be any rank 4 if the requestor can't get them. Elite Wolf (talk • contribs) 06:04, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but I have what I seriously consider the best build of Gem-Knights. They're super fast and my favorite build personally. If you'd like to know more, just let me know. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 23:51, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I had originally planned to enter them in the WDC for when we do Duel Terminal decks for tag duels but, since it's a request...see if you can get to me on DN, then I'll get back to you on here if you can't. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 00:23, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
Weekly Deck Contest 40
What Kind of Monster Did you Create?!?
- I'm also sure I didn't lose a single card doing it, because the Armors kept giving me stuff. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:49, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, however I think the biggest issue the deck has is getting to Elephun and having a Lio or Monky. Although Yami's fix of adding 3 Giant Rat does help. I also added in 2 Cardcar D to draw a little more, since I'm pretty confident in my ability to absorb an attack or two with the backrow. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:09, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Weekly Deck Contest 41
- If you are entered in WDC 40, you must also have a deck ready for that on Sunday! --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 13:01, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
If Elite Wolf can't participate, would you be willing to be my partner? I plan to use Gem-Knights, but I'll go into more detail later if need be. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 19:25, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- I think we'll be able to make it work, but just in case. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 19:37, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
WDC 41 Nuke
Testing a User for DFF
Me and you will probably be the ones to test User:Mrfluffy2. I've given him some practice decks to do, and you can do the same if you want, as he hasn't asked for an official test. Anyway, when he does ask for an official test, let's use the DN Forums and their own messenger as a means of communication. Or we can use the "Dark Sun"...you do know where that is, right?
Hi hasty. Ace said you would give me some practice decks, before I take the test to become a deck builder at DFF. So when you get a chance can you let me know what you've got for me? Thanks. Mrfluffy2 (talk • contribs) 18:41, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Test the above
I asked Nep to join us, we can still use the forums to participate in a single long discussion. http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/ Just a link for quick access. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:59, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
I got confused on the test you gave me. Am I supposed to make a deck around celestial or just a deck that can get him out when needed? Also when you said get him in one turn does that mean the first turn or something else. Of course if you cant tell me that's fine to. Mrfluffy2 (talk • contribs) 19:23, June 18, 2013 (UTC)
You got any ideas for that Rank 8 Dragon request on DFF? My idea was to use Darkstorm Dragon, Hallowed Dragon Boneyard, and Supervise to create big pushes, but I'm not exactly sure how it's supposed to work out. If you have any other ideas, please post. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 13:49, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
- In that case we can use Summoner Monk to create the extra Level 4 monster to summon Djinn. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 16:46, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
Test Deck Complete
So I got the deck done after a while. I hope you like it.
|The Celestial Hieratic|
DFF Ancient Gear Redox Deck
I look at a lot of decks, and really liked the one you put up in DFF (Like the old Anicent Gears anyways). I was just curious, though - why no Magical Hats in this deck? ---Kungfu-mama (Talk) 15:04, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I liked the deck too. I personally wouldn't use Hats, mostly since it lacks utility and serves only to kill Geartown. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 15:17, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
HERO + Ruler
Also, do you think there can be a deck built by combining HERO and Dragon Ruler? I mean the Rulers can get there effects off of the many multi-attribute HERO monsters, and get their effects off of Miracle Fusion. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 00:02, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Exactly! Sure there aren't that many great earth HERO monsters, but we can probably use high utility EARTH monsters and a few Wildheart to make the cut. I was thinking the lineup could be something like 3 Blaster, 3 Tidal, and 2 Redox. Blaster gives you destruction, and sets you up with a Nova Master, and E-HERO Heat isn't that bad for a Level 4. Bubbleman is probably the only worthwhile HERO, but Ice Edge could work as a tech. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 00:34, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- That's what I've got so far, and it seems to be working. I had to drop the Redox idea, it seemed to make the deck too inconsistent. I also went with a big trap count to provide as much cover as possible. I chose to use Ocean over Bubbleman. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 17:57, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Thinking to drop the Call for the Warrior Returning Alive, but Call is cool to bring back the Rulers for emergency protection, and game-ending shots. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 17:59, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Latest Deck
- I think the Bubbleman deck has a lot of potential, and is more aggressive than my version. I also opted to include 2 generic Rank 4s, but I'm thinking Emeral doesn't really deserve a spot in my build, thinking of dropping it for Abyss Dweller, or Dire Wolf, thoughts? I also don't see the point in 3 Tidal (In my version), it's milling effect doesn't have that much merit in the deck. Thinking of dropping it to 2, and trying a lone Bubbleman. Still don't like Wildheart, so I'm going to pass on the Redox. Also, isn't it really lame how Heat isn't a Warrior-type? --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:36, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, the tablet was fine. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:48, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- How often do you suffer from consistency issues? It's been happening to me maybe 2/3 out of every 5 games. If I really find that it's become an issue, I'll probably drop the Prideful Roar and the Bubbleman for Cardcar D, and maybe drop the Maestroke I added for a single Gaia. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:55, July 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I just went ahead and dropped Bubble and Roar for 2 Cardcar. The deck needs to see as many cards as possible to win, and I'm willing to take the risk off of a first turn Cardcar to draw into more stuff, and I have a pretty good trap count to hide behind for a turn. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 04:03, July 10, 2013 (UTC)
Weekly Deck Contest Message
- I changed the deck a little after talking with Elite Wolf, and I would love to know what you think of the deck. I also understand if you think the deck is just really out there. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:45, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Ray Buj
- That's fine. Sadly, the finals of Worlds is Prophecy Vs. Ruler, so it's not that amazing. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 00:34, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
Attacking with Rescue Rabbit for game is what pros do! Yeah, that duel was long, so much back row, and so little Arfeudutyr. I ran two of it, but I only drew one. Also, it's weird that I ended up using my own Compulsory Evacuation Device to save my Drystan from Dimensional Prison, twice.
Ojamas Look Good in Black and White
- 1) http://i.imgur.com/6CBnxZ7.jpg - First Time
- 2) http://i.imgur.com/atCoqDm.png - Second Time (Same Duel as First Time)
Question re: X-Saber update
Hi Hasty: You did an update on our X-Saber deck, just before DFF was closed for good. I'm having trouble nailing down a Diamond Dire Wolf (it's jump $12 since I've started trying). Can you suggest a substitute in case I can't get one? Thanks for your thoughts. ---Kungfu-mama (Talk) 17:45, September 1, 2013 (UTC)