|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Appearances:Axe Raider
This card's attack name in the original is Axe Crash.
- In episode 11, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Rex Raptor. After he summons this card, it gains a Field Power Bonus from the meadow area. Joey then uses this card to attack and destroy Rex's "Two-Headed King Rex". Rex's "Sword Arm of Dragon" (which gained a Field Power Bonus from the wasteland area) then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 16, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. "Rabid Horseman" then attacks and destroys this card.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Bakura Ryou has when he makes note of his Millennium Ring pointing at the castle as something similar when he first started attending Yugi Muto's school. Joey is shown using this card in his duel against Yugi. What happens next is unknown as the flashback then shifted to Bakura who then noticed that his Millennium Ring is pointing to Yugi's Millennium Puzzle.
- This card can also be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes out a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Joey.
- In episode 17, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Bonz. He summons this monster on the second turn of the duel. Joey uses this monster to attack and destroy Bonz's "Zanki". On Joey's next turn, he uses this card to attack and destroy Bonz's set "Crawling Dragon". Later Bonz's "Dragon Zombie" (who had gained a Field Power Bonus from the graveyard area) attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 19, Joey uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against the Paradox Brothers. After summoning this card, Joey chose not to move this card through the maze to in order keep it safe from "Wall Shadow". When "Wall Shadow" attacks Yugi's "Celtic Guardian", Joey activates "Kunai with Chain" to equip this card with "Kunai with Chain" and increase the ATK of both this card and "Celtic Guardian" by 500. "Celtic Guardian" then attacks and destroys "Wall Shadow". At the End Phase, the ATK of "Celtic Guardian" decreases to its original value. In the next episode, Joey moves this card and "Flame Swordsman" four spaces into the maze. When Para cuts off both Yugi and Joey's monsters from each other with "Magical Labyrinth", Joey moves this card and "Flame Swordsman" ahead through the maze in order to get out, but this card then stepped on the spot where Dox placed his "Jirai Gumo" on. This caused "Jirai Gumo" to pop out and attack this card. Due to the effect of "Jirai Gumo", this card's ATK becomes its Original ATK. "Jirai Gumo" then destroys this card.
- In episode 26, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Maximillion Pegasus.
- In episode 31, Joey uses this card during his duel against Bandit Keith. He sets this card in Defense Position. Keith later activates "Stop Defense" to switch this card to Attack Position. "Metalzoa" then attacks this card, but Joey activates "Chasm of Spikes" to destroy "Metalzoa" and inflict damage to Keith equal to a quarter of the ATK of "Metalzoa". On Joey's next turn, he switches this card to Defense Position. In the next episode, Keith's "Barrel Dragon" attacks and destroys this card and "Garoozis".
- In episode 44, Joey summons this card and equips this monster with "Kunai with Chain". This card then attacks and destroys the "Armed Ninja" who had captured Mokuba disguised as Princess Edina. This causes the net "Armed Ninja" was holding to drop, but a "Whiptail Crow" catches the net and takes Mokuba away. It is then revealed that Edina and Mokuba had swapped places prior to the battle, so that Mokuba could get to his brother.
- In episode 46, this card is shown on some TV monitors that were showing the Duels that occurred in Duelist Kingdom.
- In episode 82, this card appears in a flashback Joey has when Bakura reveals what kind of Deck he uses and Joeys asks if it is similar to Bonz's Deck.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 120, the gang get surrounded by Gozaburo's chess monster army when they try to escape the Virtual World. Joey summons this card to fend off the monsters. This card and Joey then join Yugi and the latter's "Curse of Dragon" in destroying the army. It is not shown again while Yugi and his friends try to hide from the creatures, but it was most likely destroyed by either one of the two "Skull Knights" or "Cosmo Queen". When the monster army finds them again, Joey summons this card again and uses it to destroy "Command Knight".
Battle City Finals
- In episode 124, Joey uses this card during the four-way Battle Royale duel between himself, Yugi, Kaiba, and Yami Marik. After Joey summons this card, he uses this card to attack Kaiba's "Blade Knight", but Kaiba activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy this card and inflict its ATK as damage to both Kaiba and Joey. Kaiba then activates "Ring of Defense" to protect himself from the damage inflicted by "Ring of Destruction's" effect. Joey then activates "Graverobber" to take Yami Marik's "Spell of Pain" and activate the latter card as his card, redirecting the damage he would have taken from "Ring of Destruction's" effect to Yami Marik instead, causing Yami Marik to be defeated.
- In episode 130, Joey uses this card during a Dream Duel against an unknown opponent while he was in a coma and he was dreaming that he was Dueling in a state championship. After Joey summons this card, he uses this card to attack and destroy his opponent's "Petit Dragon", winning Joey the Duel.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Joey summons this card on his first turn against Maximillion Pegasus. The same turn, this card attacks Pegasus' "Toon Mermaid", although "Toon Mermaid" is not destroyed due to its own effect. On the next turn, this card is attacked by Pegasus' Toon Gemini Elf", but Joey Equips "Axe Raider" with "Kunai with Chain". "Toon Gemini Elf" is not destroyed due to its own effect. On Pegasus' next turn, this card is destroyed by battle by Pegasus' "Toon Goblin Attack Force".
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Joey Special Summons this card after his "Tiger Axe" triggers the Flip Effect of Seto Kaiba's "Cyber Jar". It attacks and destroys Kaiba's "Vorse Raider" (which has 1400 ATK due to Joey's "Rocket Warrior"). The next turn, this card is attacked by Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Joey Equips "Axe Raider" with "Kunai with Chain" to reduce the battle damage he takes by 500. This card is then destroyed by battle by "Blue-Eyes". Later, this card is banished from the Graveyard by Kaiba's "Soul Demolition", and its banishment increases Kaiba's Life Points by 500 via the effect of "Soul Absorption".