Structure Deck: Marik (TCG)
|Structure Deck: Marik|
|French||Deck de Structure: Marik|
|German||Structure Deck: Marik|
|Italian||Structure Deck: Marik|
|Spanish||Baraja de Estructura: Marik|
|Number of cards||42|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
From the deserts of Ancient Egypt to the streets of Battle City, Structure Deck: Marik unites the incredible forces of the Tomb Keepers and Rare Hunters into a single Deck, modeled after Marik’s Deck from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series.
Structure Deck: Marik includes a 40-card, tournament legal Deck with cards like Lava Golem, Gil Garth, Legendary Fiend, Metal Reflect Slime, and Mirror Force! It also comes with a full assortment of Gravekeeper’s monsters, protecting the treasures of the Kings of Egypt!
As a special bonus, Structure Deck: Marik also includes 2 additional Ultra Rare cards: Temple of the Kings and Mystical Beast of Serket. These cards – used by Odion while he impersonated Marik in the Battle City finals – bring the total of this Structure Deck to 42 cards. (Please note: Temple of the Kings is a Forbidden card for Advanced Format tournament play, but this is your chance to get it for your collection and you can still use it in casual Duels with your friends, or for Traditional Format events!)
And don’t forget that Marik’s most famous monster, The Winged Dragon of Ra, is available simultaneously in Legendary Collection! Whether you’re an old-time Battle City fan, or you’re discovering the legacy of the Pharaohs for the first time, now you can wield the power of Marik for yourself!
The deck is based off the anime Deck of Yami Marik.
The "Power Up With Packs!" supplement suggests combining this Deck with "Fabled Valkyrus" from Hidden Arsenal 2, "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from Legendary Collection, "Dark Armed Dragon" and "Gravekeeper's Stele" from Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste Tin (featuring packs from Absolute Powerforce), and "Stronghold Guardian" from Duelist Revolution.
Each Structure Deck: Marik contains:
- Yami Marik's appearance on the cover of this product is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 160, specifically from the page where he is shown conjuring a Shadow Game.
- yugioh-card.com/en Structure Deck: Marik
- yugioh-card.com/uk Structure Deck: Marik
- yugioh-card.com/oc Structure Deck: Marik
- yugioh-card.com/fr Deck de Structure: Marik (French)
- yugioh-card.com/de Structure Deck: Marik (German)
- yugioh-card.com/it Structure Deck: Marik (Italian)
- yugioh-card.com/es Baraja de Estructura: Marik (Spanish)
- yugioh-card.com/lat-am Baraja de Estructura: Marik (Spanish)