|It is with heavy hearts that we mourn the passing of our game's creator, Kazuki Takahashi.|
Chazz Princeton (Spirit Caller)
|Japanese translated||Jun Manjome|
Chazz Princeton, known as Jun Manjome (万丈目 準, Manjōme Jun) in the Japanese version, is a character in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller video game. This is a video game depiction of Chazz Princeton, a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime.
The player first faces Chazz by the Lake, having caught word of the player defeating two Obelisk Blue students. He develops a grudge towards the player after he loses, which becomes greater after a second defeat at the player's hand in the Duel Field.
After being defeated at the Lake a second time, he will leave Duel Academy, and he is not heard from again until the Interscholastic Duel, where he will Duel the player in a Match as North Academy's representative. After losing, Chazz will stay at Duel Academy.
Chazz will Duel the player for the fifth time at the Beach after Atticus is defeated.
After the player defeats Kagemaru, they can begin finding Chazz as an opponent around the Blue Dorm and in the Forest.
Chazz can give the player 1 copy of any of the following cards each time he is defeated.
Defeating Chazz multiple times can earn the player a replica of Chazz's Black Coat or his North Academy uniform.
- Chazz sends the player this message after registering him as a contact.
Subject: Challenge Me!
Hey, <Player name>! I still think you're a slacker! I only let you register me so that I can duel and pummel you more easily! I'll wait for your challenge!Chazz
Awaiting a challenge!
Hey! <Player>! Don't be thinking I respect you as a duelist! I'm only registering you because that makes it easier for me to duel you. I'll wait for your challenge!Manjome
- Chazz sends the player this message after dueling him 30 times.
Subject: The One and Only
Am I the only one you're dueling? Well, it would make sense. What better competition is there than the Chazz!Chazz
I've been wondering if, by any chance, you ever duel anyone other than me. Not that I'm complaining. Dueling you isn't half bad.Manjome
- Chazz uses this Deck for his first Duel against the player.
Japanese: 地獄の亡者デッキ · Rōmaji: Jigoku no Mōja Dekki · Translated: Hell's Ghosts Deck
- Chazz uses this Deck for his second and third duels against the player.
Japanese: 結合！ＸＹＺ！デッキ · Rōmaji: Ketsugō! Ekkusu Wai Zetto! Dekki · Translated: Combine, XYZ! Deck
- Chazz uses this Deck in the Interscholastic Duel.
Rough Armed Dragon
Japanese: 荒ぶる鎧竜デッキ · Rōmaji: Araburu Gairyū Dekki · Translated: Fierce Armored Dragon Deck
- Chazz uses this Deck for his Duel against the player at the Beach. He can also use it when faced after finishing the game.
Loser of Losers
Japanese: 下には下がいる！？デッキ · Rōmaji: Shimo ni ha Saga iru?! Dekki · Translated: Worse than the Worst!? Deck
- Chazz uses this Deck after the player defeats Kagemaru, and he will continue using it until the player talks with Syrus at the Beach about Zane's disappearance.
Furious Armed Dragon
Japanese: 怒れる鎧竜デッキ · Rōmaji: Ikareru Gairyū Dekki · Translated: Furious Armored Dragon Deck
- Chazz begins using this Deck when the tournament is announced, and he can also use it after finishing the main storyline.
Armed Dragon Howl
Japanese: 鎧竜の雄叫びデッキ · Rōmaji: Gairyū no Otakebi Dekki · Translated: Armored Dragon's War Cry Deck
- Chazz only begins using the following Deck after finishing the game.
Black Flame Dragon
Japanese: 究極進化！黒炎竜！デッキ · Rōmaji: Kyūkyoku Shinka! Kokuenryū! Dekki · Translated: Ultimate Evolution! Black Flame Dragon! Deck