|A Legendary Ocean||Atlantis|
|Lemuria, the Forgotten City||Lemuria|
|Magellanica, the Deep Sea City||Magellanica (other name for Terra Australis)|
|Pacifis, the Phantasm City||Pacific Ocean / Phantom island|
Some cards with effects related to "Umi" appear as characters in some video games:
- "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus" appears in World Championship 2006, World Championship 2008, and World Championship 2009;
- "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" appears in World Championship 2007;
- "Codarus" appears in World Championship 2010;
- "Maiden of the Aqua" appears in World Championship 2008;
- "The Legendary Fisherman" appears in World Championship 2008 and World Championship 2011;
- "Deepsea Warrior" appears in Duel Arena.
A Legendary Ocean Deck
Numerous water decks rely on the Field Spell Card "A Legendary Ocean" to perform powerful effects. One way is with the "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" or its superior, the "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus". Both monsters' effects require "Umi" to be on the field (which "A Legendary Ocean" is treated as). As a result, the entire field is destroyed except the "Daedalus", leaving the user a clear field to perform direct attacks on the opponent. If "Abyssal Kingshark" is on the field when you activate the effect of "Daedalus", the "Kingshark" is not destroyed. Normally, people would prefer "A Legendary Ocean" for this operation in contrast to "Umi", because Summoning "Daedalus" would only require one Tribute. Others prefer to use the card "Big Wave Small Wave" to Summon "Daedalus", which is a smart addition to WATER Decks using these tactics. Another good idea is using "Warrior of Atlantis" to search out "A Legendary Ocean".