Card Tips:Cú Chulainn the Awakened
- This card can be searched by "Pre-Preparation of Rites", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Impcantation Talismandra", "Senju of the Thousand Hands", "Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands", "Preparation of Rites", "Herald of the Arc Light", "Chaos Space", "Drytron Alpha Thuban", "Prediction Princess Crystaldine", "Evening Twilight Knight", "Vendread Battlelord", "Ritual Sanctuary", "Spiritual Whisper", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Arcana Extra Joker", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Gaia, the Polar Knight", "Exchange of Night and Day", "Lyna the Light Charmer, Shining", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Primathmech Alembertian", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Ritual Summon "Cú Chulainn the Awakened" with "Advanced Ritual Art". This will provide a Normal Monster to banish for its effect.
- This card can work well in conjunction with other Ritual Monsters in the Deck, like "Demise, King of Armageddon", "Herald of Perfection" and "Divine Grace - Northwemko", when Normal Monsters are being used to meet the Ritual Summoning requirements, since they can then boost "Cú Chulainn the Awakened" afterwards.
- Use "Solomon's Lawbook" to skip the Standby Phase, and thus skip the reduction of this monster's ATK.
- When out of usable monsters in the Graveyard, use "Lightwave Tuning" and Summon another monster for a surprise Synchro Summon.
- Use "Spirit Elimination" to banish Normal Monsters from the field if there are none in the Graveyard.
- Use "Gift of the Martyr" to give "Cú Chulainn the Awakened" some extra ATK and send one Normal Monster to the Graveyard and then use the same Normal Monster again to boost "Cú Chulainn the Awakened" even more. Ex.: if you use "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" for this combo, "Cú Chulainn the Awakened" will have 6500 ATK. Another ex.: if you use "Rabidragon" or "Gogiga Gagagigo" for this combo, "Cú Chulainn the Awakened" will have 6400 ATK.
- This card works well with "Rescue Rabbit". Use the effect of "Rabbit" to Summon 2 Normal Monsters to use as Tributes to Ritual Summon this card, or simply use the effect of "Rabbit" to stuff the Graveyard with Normal Monsters.
- As "Gemini Monsters" are considered Normal Monsters in the Graveyard, running this card in a Gemini deck can prove to be worthwhile.
- Use the effect of "Mausoleum of White" to give "Cú Chulainn the Awakened" some extra ATK and send one Normal Monster to the Graveyard once per turn.
- Use "Future Fusion" to send three copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to the Graveyard, which can then be fueled into this card plus also grant you a strong beatstick with their fusion forms; either "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" or "Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon".
- In case that three of your "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" are banished, use "Return from the Different Dimension" to bring them back and either perform for a final attack with a 3x 3000 ATK attack barrage or fuse them into a "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"/"Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" to land a striking blast on your opponent.
- Normal and Gemini monsters sorted by ATK: