|Part of series||Gold Series|
|Number of cards||162|
|Yugioh-Card database ID|
In North America, this set was originally scheduled to be released on October 9, 2020. However, amid the COVID-19 pandemic, its release was delayed until November 13, 2020. No official reason was provided for the delay.
Each Maximum Gold box contains 4 packs with 7 cards each: 2 Premium Gold Rares and 5 gold-letter Rares. The set contains 162 cards:
- 52 Premium Gold Rares
- 110 gold-letter Rares
- yugioh-card.com/en/ Maximum Gold
- yugioh-card.com/uk/ Maximum Gold
- yugioh-card.com/oc/ Maximum Gold
- yugioh-card.com/fr/ Or Maximum (French)
- yugioh-card.com/de/ Maximum Gold (German)
- yugioh-card.com/it/ Oro Massimo (Italian)
- yugioh-card.com/es/ Oro Máximo (Spanish)
- "MAXIMUM GOLD". Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. Archived from the original on 19 June 2020. Retrieved 31 January 2021.
- "MAXIMUM GOLD". Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. Archived from the original on 2 September 2020. Retrieved 31 January 2021.
- NeoArkadia (2 September 2020). "[TCG] Maximum Gold Release Delay". The Organization. Retrieved 31 January 2021.