|Help support Yugipedia by installing our new Chrome extension. This extension automatically redirects any links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia to ensure that you're always viewing the most up-to-date information available. You can enable the extension by clicking "Add to Chrome" on the app's webstore entry. For those of you using Firefox, don't worry—a Firefox add-on to do the same thing will be out soon. If you have any issues with the extension or you come across any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
This article is about the tabletop RPG in the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga and Toei anime. For the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links event, see Tabletop RPG: Monster World.
- The board is Bakura's custom 10x20 setup, including a town, forest, and castle areas.
- The Dark Master plays the monsters and the "boss" of the adventure. The adventurers try to defeat the Dark Master.
- Bakura used his computer to enter the character data.
- In areas where monsters appear, Bakura rolls two ten-sided dice, to get a number from 0 to 99. If the number is less than the probability of a monster appearing, a monster will appear. The monsters are stronger the lower the number rolled.
- If a player rolled a 99 (critical fumble), or Bakura rolled a 00 for Zorc (supercritical hit), the player would be trapped inside their character's miniature.
- Human (average wisdom, strength, and speed)
- Elf (high wisdom and charisma; make good magicians; low strength)
- Half-elf (a human-elf crossbreed)
- Hobbit (small but very fast, and well-muscled for their size; make good thieves)
- Pixie-fairy (high wisdom; able to fly; one of the "magical races")
- Dwarf (low wisdom, but high strength and constitution)
- Birdtail (a race of bird people; able to fly; high charisma)
- Beast Tamer
- Martial Artist
- Magic Gunman
- White Wizard
- Dark Master