There are several specific types of non-game cards:
- Command Cards are a special type of card used within Command Duels, where a store owner can use a Command Card to affect all duels in the store.
- Character Cards are special promotional cards that provide gameplay effects, similar to Skill Cards.
- FAQ cards are cards that include frequently asked questions and answers.
- Rule Cards are cards that explain the rules of the game.
- Strategy Cards are cards that provide tips on how to use cards from the set they are included within.
- Card Checklists are a type of Strategy Card included in certain sets that contain a list of all cards that can be obtained within that set.
- Tip Cards are double-sided cards that provide tips on tactics to try.
- Ticket Cards are promotional cards based on the anime and manga. They were used as invitation cards for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters II: Dark duel Stories Duelist Legend in Tokyo Dome.
Ungrouped non-game cards
There are also a number of other non-game cards that do not fit into any of the above categories.
|Duelist ID Card|
|Duelist Name Card|
|Soul Prison (manga)|
|Special Phase Card|