The Ticket Cards, known as Invitation Cards (
Three of the cards contain information about the tournament:
- "Voyage to the Kingdom", tells participants where and when to board the boat that goes to Duelist Kingdom.
- "Duelist Kingdom", a clue as to the setting of the tournament.
- "Duelist's Glove", indicates that a participant must wear the glove with at least one Star Chip to avoid disqualification.
A player must have at least one of the "Honor" cards to participant in the finals, should they qualify. Both cards are needed to Duel Pegasus should the player win the finals.
- "The Honor of the King's Right", upon defeating Pegasus this card entitles the winner to the prize money.
- "The Honor of the King's Left", upon losing to Pegasus, the loser would have their soul sealed in this card.
- "Set Sail for the Kingdom"
- "The Monarchy"
- "Duelist's Glove"
- "Glory of the King's Hand"
- "The Glory of the King's Opposite Hand"
Three of these cards were printed in the OCG, as invitation cards for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters II: Dark duel Stories Duelist Legend in Tokyo Dome tournament:
While these cards have since been reprinted (both in Japanese and in other languages), they have not been used as tournament invitations again.
Duel Monsters 5: Expert 1
Three of the Ticket Cards were featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 5: Expert 1. They are temporarily in the player's possession during the National Championship. The player can get permanent copies of them by Dueling Simon.
- "The Monarchy", given to the player on the first day of the National Championship
- "Set Sail for the Kingdom", given to the player on the second day of the National Championship
- "Glory of the King's Hand", given to the player on the third day of the National Championship
Eternal Duelist Soul
Duel Monsters 6: Expert 2
Duelists of the Roses
"The Monarchy" ("Duelist Kingdom") appears in the intro video for Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses.
- Locator Cards, a group of cards associated with the later Battle City tournament