Yugi's mother (manga)
|Manga debut||Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 41: "Let's Find "Love"!"|
|Yugi's mother (manga)|
She is the mother of Yugi Mutou.
She once told Yugi off for practicing precognition when it was time to go to school and hit him with a ladle, after he explained what he was doing.
One morning, after asking Yugi if he had eaten breakfast, she overheard him talking to Dark Yugi. Unaware of Dark Yugi's existence, she grew concerned over the amount of time she thought Yugi had been talking to himself lately.
- Takahashi, Kazuki (2002). "Chapter 1: Character Directory". Yu-Gi-Oh! Character Guidebook: The Gospel of Truth (in Japanese). Shueisha. p. 21. ISBN 4-08-873363-0.
- Takahashi, Kazuki (2015). "Millennium Book – Chapter 1: School arc". Yu-Gi-Oh! Character Guidebook: Millennium Book (in Japanese). Shueisha. p. 60. ISBN 978-4-08-779722-0.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 41: "Let's Find "Love"!"
- Shonen Jump 2004, Issue 20; Kazuki Takahashi interview
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 134: "The New Game"