|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Speed Duel (VRAINS)
Speed Duels were legendary Duels played in LINK VRAINS where players use Duel Boards to ride the Data Storm. This kind of Duel had disappeared for many years when the Data Storm apparently ceased to exist, making Speed Duels be only known as rumors. However, when Yusaku Fujiki captured Ai, the latter released the Data Storm, thus reviving these Duels.
- Both players have only three Main Monster Zones and three Spell & Trap Zones. The Extra Monster Zones are aligned in front of the leftmost and rightmost Main Monster Zones.
- The starting hand consists of only four cards.
- There is no Main Phase 2.
- Once per Duel, each player can use a Skill.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 2: "Seize the Wind!"